Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:08 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang Watched in fear of loosing Racy he quickly engulfed himself in flames , melting the ice he fell to the ground and ran to her aid, he feared he was too late and grabbed the knife before it hit racy, blood running down his arm he panted angrily
racy watched Fang in fear, hoping he would be alright. the poisons acted quickly, faster than the arrows. racy was sad, almost crying. she knew she was goign to lose him, and she couldnt handle it. thats why she wasnt goign to let it happen. she seemed to have fire in her eyes, with anger and rage. she burst out of the ice and grabbed the knife out of the man's hand. she attempted to stab him, but one of the men's hench men stabbed though racy's stomach with a poisonous sword. she dropped to the ground on her knees, and cut the man's leg. then she fell to the ground, wincing in pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:22 pm
Fang turned around, seeing Racy on the floor, he filled with rage and struck back at the master, the henchmen stabbing through his back Fang fell to his knees weakly, pain pulsing through his body, he turned around to kill all of them he he stabbed each and every one of them then three more blades stabbed through his tomach, leg , and chest he screamed and killed more, he sat next to racy, bleeding "p-p-pleas w-w-wake up r-racy"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:27 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang turned around, seeing Racy on the floor, he filled with rage and struck back at the master, the henchmen stabbing through his back Fang fell to his knees weakly, pain pulsing through his body, he turned around to kill all of them he he stabbed each and every one of them then three more blades stabbed through his tomach, leg , and chest he screamed and killed more, he sat next to racy, bleeding "p-p-pleas w-w-wake up r-racy"
racy had her eyes lowered, but not closed. she pulled Fang's head to hers, and she kissed him once more. now that Fang was a Vampire, he could heal alot faster, adn they hadnt stuck him with the vampire poison filled weapons. "get 'm for me?" she asked, looking at his eyes once more, dropping her head and her hand, closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:34 pm
Fang started to cry " Racy! please dont die!" he said lifting her up and hugging her tight " Please dont leave me!!! I love you and i can't lose you!!!" he said bursting in tears  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:43 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang started to cry " Racy! please dont die!" he said lifting her up and hugging her tight " Please dont leave me!!! I love you and i can't lose you!!!" he said bursting in tears

*Reks spots them and runs up8 "Whats happening?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:46 pm
knnytte of terror
(( /. awww!! ))
racy forced herself to be awake. she blinked at him, hugging him tightly. th-the poison...its making me..weak...and..." she kept losing her grip, trying to hold herself up with her other arm. "it will just make me uncaunscious...i wont die. ill jsut be paralized. and ill still be alive in my mind, alive and awake. itjsut wont look like it. bu later on, if i dont get what i need to live, i might die..." she said, smiling weakly at him. "but, take care of yourself okay?" her eyes closed, then she opened them again, her eyes shining a bright whitle light. she kissed fang, and the white light transfered through at the part their lips touched, then Fang;s eyes glowed the white light, soon fading. racy had given him extra healing from her own, so he could Heal faster, and possibly get help, or heal on his own and continue living.
she looked one more look around, seeing everyone else (the vampire hunters) was dead.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:49 pm
*Tears roll down Rek's face* "Damn it!" "Racy! I revive you!,I promise!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:57 pm
racy looked up Reks for the last time, for now, and smiled. "im sure you will..." her voice fading, and she closes her eyes. the paralization process has begun.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:01 pm
angel_eyes200
racy looked up Reks for the last time, for now, and smiled. "im sure you will..." her voice fading, and she closes her eyes. the paralization process has begun.

"Racy!""Racy I know if you find that strength in you,You can get rid of the poison"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:07 pm
racy hears him, and thiks about it. the trys to reach up to him, but she doesnt feel her hand moving at all. she trys saying something, but hears nothing comming 0ut of her mouth. she trys to look at him, but sees nothing but darkness. the stops trying for now, and searches her mind. she thinks of a spell, and keeps repeating it and repeating it and reapeating it in her mind. she soon got her spirit out of her physical body, she was racy, just in ghost form. but you could still see her. it was all she could think of for now. she sat up, being able to move, and blink and smile. she looekd down, and there wasnt a wound on her spiritual body. but she looked down at her physical body and saw a gapin hole in her stomach. then she looked at reks, hoping he would know how to help her. she had not a clue how to get her physical body back.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:10 pm
*Reks couldnt see her at first and then blinks making his eyes red and then seeing her* "Uh Racy heh heh.... you're kinda a ghost"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:19 pm
lord chazxr XIV
*Reks couldnt see her at first and then blinks making his eyes red and then seeing her* "Uh Racy heh heh.... you're kinda a ghost"
then racy looked at herself, then to him with a 'no duhhh' face. "oh really? i hadnt noticed!!" she said sarcasticlly. "hey, you still got any of that green stuff?" she said, hesitantly. she didnt want to be so...wanting...for her own self. she didnt like caring for herself. she only cared for others. she didnt care if she was a ghost or not. she could still do magic, and she could still fly, and be invisible, but she couldnt touch anone, or hold anyone ever again. but that didnt matter to her as long as she was the only one hurt by it. but she wasnt. these other two, fang and REks, wanted her back. so, she did what they wanted and tried thinking of a solution to fix herself.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:21 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
then racy looked at herself, then to him with a 'no duhhh' face. "oh really? i hadnt noticed!!" she said sarcasticlly. "hey, you still got any of that green stuff?" she said, hesitantly. she didnt want to be so...wanting...for her own self. she didnt like caring for herself. she only cared for others. she didnt care if she was a ghost or not. she could still do magic, and she could still fly, and be invisible, but she couldnt touch anone, or hold anyone ever again. but that didnt matter to her as long as she was the only one hurt by it. but she wasnt. these other two, fang and REks, wanted her back. so, she did what they wanted and tried thinking of a solution to fix herself.

*Reks smiles and chuckles*"Yeah here"*he tosses her a bottle* "Do you think it'll help?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:24 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV

*Reks smiles and chuckles*"Yeah here"*he tosses her a bottle* "Do you think it'll help?"
"well it did the first time, didnt it?" she siad slyly. she put a hand down, under her physical head, she her spiritual hand sipped right though. she blushed, frogetting she was a ghost. she couldnt even pick up the bottle. she blushed even more. "um...do you mind um..?" she she acted as if she were handing it to him, but she was holding nothing, since she could touch nothing. "crap, this ghost thing isnt workigng like i wanted to..."  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:25 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV

"well it did the first time, didnt it?" she siad slyly. she put a hand down, under her physical head, she her spiritual hand sipped right though. she blushed, frogetting she was a ghost. she couldnt even pick up the bottle. she blushed even more. "um...do you mind um..?" she she acted as if she were handing it to him, but she was holding nothing, since she could touch nothing. "crap, this ghost thing isnt workigng like i wanted to..."

*Reks hold out his hand making the bottle come to him,he bend down and gently puts his hand under her physical head and makes her drink it*  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games