Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:36 pm
((Post 300 is mine XD))

"I agree with John. I only knew him as a bad guy but Kamon has told me that he was smart, brave, and chivalrous. We have to bury the past before we go towards the future." Nick looked at Adal like a small child.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:58 pm
((Buck: This is Spartah! Me: What?))

"Don't give me that look." Adalwulf said when his screen turned briefly to black with loading bar spanning across. "You're the older one." A game appeared of dropping shapes into rows to destroy them appeared on the screen, and he let Nick hold his computer again when he stood. "Keep an eye on that. I'm going to go take a shower while you guys talk some more."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:09 pm
"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt, but I'm taking Yaiba out in case we get attacked while we're there." Kamon put his hands behind his head, leaning back against the wall. "Before you go Adal you might want to make sure the hot water is back on from when John had it turned off on me."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:33 pm
"Right, danke for reminding me." Adalwulf left the room, reaching his arms back as he walked to begin untangling the hair-tie holding his ponytail together. He stopped when he was a just few feet away from the showers, using an elbow to press the comm button down while he spoke to the systems and logistics team concerning the water temperature.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:46 pm
"I'm ready to leave when you all are," John said, half considering turning the hot water back off as a joke. He thought better of it, after a moment's deliberation. He decided instead to review the data from the battle, and hopefully analyze the strange fighting styles of the Church's army. He also hoped to learn a thing or two about his own teammates. Team synergy had been scarce of late.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:28 am
"Just let me check on Zero's repairs, make sure the hole in the cockpit has been sealed over at least." Kamon walked off to the hangar, waving his hand behind him as he went. "Let's wait till Adal finishes his shower before we leave."  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:26 pm
((Heh heh, now I feel bad that it was my fault this hasn't advanced... sweatdrop ))

Thankfully the water temperature didn't take too much time to heat up. Adalwulf wasn't in there too long either, stopping by his room for a change of clothes. He let his hair hang down to air dry for a bit while he fiddled with his eye patch, cursing when the band snapped wetly in two from tension. Maybe it hadn't been a smart idea to wear it during the shower after all. "Ah, scheiße..." He muttered to himself, returning to the lounge.

Demyan easily tuned out the rowdy noise from the mess hall, stabbing a baked potato absently with his fork. He hadn't eaten much of his food, only a few bits and pieces. His body made it so that nourishment wasn't a big deal.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:13 am
((Let's get this back on track =D))

Zero's repairs had come along nicely, especially since access to parts wasn't limited to underground dealers. 'Off to battle again soon buddy.. you ready?' Zero's eyes flashed, and Kamon knew it was the suit's way of agreeing with him. He started back to the lounge, to make sure everyone else was ready to go.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:31 pm
((I return you quiter sons a guns....lets do this >=3))

Nick came into the hangar to talk to Kamon. "Welp we sure have come a long way from the first time i met you. To think how close we came to losing so many times and now look at us. So you ready for this?" Nick looked at his younger friend.

Chris' new armor had been completed and he was walking the hall when he stopped in front of a window. "Soon...they shall be coming." Chris remembered Kamon and what a powerful enemy he was. "Let them come."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:52 pm
(( Well, lucky for you, everyone's just been sitting on their a** since the last time you decided you were bored of RPing. Me, I have a wife, now. No time or need for this kinda thing, I'm afraid. Got a a career, a new home, and an honest-to-God family on the way. Allow me to write myself out.)) With the rest of the team trained and primed to the greatest extent John's combat experience and Marie's technical knowledge could provide, the Silenus family decided to take their leave of Kamon and company, trusting them to deal with the growing threat of the Church in their own way. The pair would go one to fight the Church alone, in another corner of Sol's system, raising support wherever they could to combat the spread of the heretic Church of Atonement.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:11 pm
((Good to see you back, Strider. I'll stick with this; hopefully it'll keep going since our big, bad guy's gone now...Must've had a heart attack. XD))

Demyan idly twirled a fork in his hand, finished with his food and bored. Flicking it at the back of someone's head, he hoped that doing so would provide some entertainment. When the man whirled around and saw him, Demyan saluted friendily at him, noting that he'd definitely made him angry.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:30 pm
(Well Silas, I hope you have a great time, I sincerely do, it was great having you with us, so I hope someday you'll come back, even if it is just cameo appearances =P))

"Yeah, I'm ready, but it'll be tough without John and Marie along with us. But I think we can figure out something, with Arashi being rebuilt and upgraded, and Zero still in our arsenal." Kamon bowed his head, still unsure of how John and Marie's departure would affect them all.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:03 pm
((Well, the big bad guy is not anyone I care about, so I left him to be dealt with at your discretion. I'm not gonna leave and expect you to preserve my characters in spite of my absence, like some kinda a*****e. XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:03 pm
((I'll see if I can handle it, if not, well, I'll do my best until the end))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm
((Good luck with the RL, Silas. We need some new blood here...))  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games