Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:50 pm
Rivas nodded. "I really do appreciate it, ma'am. It's very kind of you to invite me into your home." He followed after Almond, looking around and taking in the little house as he did. He nodded as Almond pointed out the various rooms. "Thanks, and no, no questions. Everything's pretty easy to find. This is...a nice house. You're a lucky guy, Almond." He grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christalle had jumped when the demon spun and left, and her heart was still pounding. "Oh my goodness, you were so brave~!" She hugged him tightly, grinning. "My hero, for standing up to her~."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:10 am
Almond gives a small shrug at that, a half-grin on his face. "If you say so. I'm really only still here myself so that mother isn't left completely alone. Perhaps once she snags herself a new man, I'll be able to move out on my own without worrying too much about her."

~*~

Throttle felt himself blushing brightly from the surprise hug, his words coming out in a slight stutter. "I d-didn't really do much... She could have kicked both our t-tails easily if she'd actually wanted to get violent."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:19 am
*works on updating first two pages with new faes an stuff*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:51 pm
*updates stuff again*

Vulcanis yawns in boredom, eyes flicking around for a moment, his face blank so as to not show his boredom to any faes that might be around his general area. He sits under a tree and pulls a book out of a pocket on his vest, flipping it open before starting to read.

~*~

Blayze is curled up under a tree somewhere in the woods, snoring in a content, blissful sleep.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:39 pm
Drifting down a path leading from the woods to the clearing came Izumi. Her wings fluttered gently as she made her way towards the clearing, small picnic basket in paw. She hummed gently, looking for a good spot to settle down for her little picnic. It wasn't until she almost tripped over the Baddie sitting by a tree that she even noticed him.

"Oh dear! I'm so sorry!" She said, backing up quickly. "I didn't even see you there!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:15 pm
Vulcanis adjusts his glasses and scowls at Izumi as she almost trips over him. Reaching up with an obviously well manicured hand, he pushes his glasses back up on his face, then sets about readjusting the purple and pink striped wrap on his left wrist. He then tilts his head the slightest bit to the side, sending his long, girlish hair and the earrings in his ears to swaying with the motion while still seeming to give off the impression that he was looking down his nose at the girl before him. "Tch. You should watch where you step, peasant." He says in a clear, condescending tone, sea green eyes narrowed at the intrusion upon his reading.

((XD He's not a very pleasant boy, is he? lol))  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:45 pm
The Fairy girl was taken back by being spoken to in such a manner. It was a simple mistake! Did it really warrant the irritation with which he'd spoke? Perhaps he'd had a bad day, but really, that didn't give him the right to treat her like that! Her dress and copper curls seemed to float for a moment as a strange little wind circled around her. Taking a deep breath, Izumi checked her temper and the wind died down. She smoothed her dress and headband before crossing her arms, wings fluttering.

"Peasant?" She asked, her voice suddenly less meek than it had been when she apologized. Normally she was a very sweet girl, but she had a temper and could change on a dime. "Who are you with such right to speak to me in such a manner? Maybe you should pick a spot further off the path!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:43 pm
Vulcanis snorts slightly at her sudden temper change, glaring up at her from where he was still seated. "I am a prince. And considering I was here first, before you almost trod on me to death, it is YOU who should be moving along. I'm far enough off the path that most normal people would have been able to continue on by without almost crushing me in their ignorance."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:04 pm
Rivas smiled and shook his head. "I guess. Still, seems like a nice little place to call home. We never really had that. I mean, yeah, I live there, but it doesn't feel like home, not with Dad always out chasing tail and my little brother missing and all."

Christalle giggled. "But that's why it was so brave of you!" She said. "It's not really brave to stand up to someone you know you can't beat, or who you're even with, is it?" In her mind, Throttle was very quickly transforming into the knight in shining armor she had always dreamed of meeting.

Dahlia wandered about, her mind more on her latest design project than what was in front of her. What finally brought her back to reality was quite literally tripping over someone. She stumbled up and proceeded to gasp out apologies. "Oh my goodness I am so sorry I wasn't paying attention are you alright?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:38 pm
Almond tilts his head slightly at Rivas, blinking a bit. "Ah, so your father is a womanizer then? Tch... You're welcome to come over here anytime you need some company, y'know. Ma seemed to like having ya here." And I did too. He thinks to himself.

~*~

Throttle has the decency to blush a bit at that, putting a hand to the back of his head as he gives a small chuckle, then nods. "I suppose you're right. I'd have done the same even if we weren't traveling together though. It isn't right for others to pick on those they think are weaker than them."

~*~

Blayze grumbles and opens a violet eye, narrowing it at whatever had stepped on him. He blinks, eying the brown female before him and sighs, slowly sitting up with a low grumbling growl. He shakes his head, stretches out his wings, then has the good grace to look a bit embarrassed at his own actions. "It's alright... You didn't actually hurt anything." He looks down, noticing his flame tipped tail was fairly close to where she was at. "You didn't get burned, did you...?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:49 am

"Prince or not, you're being very rude. Nature is for all Kats to enjoy. I prefer staying off the beaten paths." She adjusted her grip on her picnic basket, puffing her chest up a little bit, her wings fluttering. "Besides, I hardly think that even if I had tripped I would have crushed you to death. Don't be such a..." Izumi paused, placing a paw to her face as she thought. "A drama prince!"

Her tail swayed gently as she stood there, looking at him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:52 pm
He snorts again, narrowing his eyes once more at her, tilting his head just enough to glare over the rims of his glasses. "Yes, well, you almost stepping on me is making me NOT enjoy nature very much." He ignores the comment about being rude and a drama prince, snorting slightly at her once more. "And again, I'll say that I was here the whole time, out of the way of people who actually pay attention to their surroundings. Not ignorant fools who just tromp around, blissfully unaware of everything nearby."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:32 pm
Updated with some new faes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:03 pm
Rivas shrugged. "Yeah, he is. He means well, I guess, but he can never stay with one girl." He let a smile flit across his face. "I'd like that a lot. I like being here, I gotta say." He grinned a bit.

Christalle smiled. "You're a good man, then," she said, "and very definitely brave." She fluttered her lashes at him a bit, then let out a soft laugh and offered her arm. "Shall we continue, my knight?" She wasn't entirely joking.

Dahlia blushed fiercely, coughing a bit. "I-I-that's good. You're sure you're alright?" She asked. She blinked. "Burned?" She glanced over and noticed the flame on the tip of his tail, and shook her head vigorously. "Oh, no, no, I'm alright, myself." She did take a step away from it, just to be safe. "My name is Dahlia," she introduced herself politely.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:14 pm
Almond found himself grinning in return. "Awesome. We can go out and do whatever you want whenever you do come back over." He says, nodding a bit.

~*~

Throttle gives a somewhat goofy grin, offering his arm to Christalle in return. "But of course we can continue, if that's what My Lady wishes?" He says in return.

~*~

Blayze nods his head in answer to her first question, then flicks his tail to be more behind him than to his side. "I'm sure I'm fine. It'd take more than that to hurt me." He tilts his head to the side slightly, watching her look at his tail. "That's good. I'd have been upset at myself if I'd hurt someone just because of an accident. Sometimes I have a habit of lashing out when I've been woken up." He nods as she introduced himself, letting her know he'd heard her. "Blayze." He says simply.  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games