Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:29 pm
Rufus paused to rub two fingers against his temples, why did Slayer 1 have to be such a pain? Where all of Ghast's inventions so nit-picky? "Freyr is classified 'Ex-SOLDIER', not monster." Rufus bantered patiently, somehow, though not surprisingly considering the person in question, Freyr had managed to get a cyborg to actually dislike him. Rufus was sure of it... Only Freyr could manage something like that so easily. After another moment of consideration Rufus opened a second line of communication. Waiting patiently for the cell-phone to pick up, "Ruo, I would like you to take a helicopter to Wutai, you are familiar with the Chimera Freyr correct? Keep an eye on him, Slayer 1 is also heading to Wutai, Do Not let either of them start fighting each other understand?" He paused breifly before adding one other order, "Supposedly there are monsters there, I would also like you to verify that for me. Do not egage them unless neccessary, leave that to Freyr and Slayer 1." At least he could trust Ruo to follow orders well, the Android was a pain.

Freyr couldn't help but laugh, "Oh-ho! So you've been getting into trouble without me then eh brother?" He twisted around to wink at his passenger, "No worries! They shan't be paying attention to YOU with ME running around now shan't they?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:32 am
Vincent moved quickly, gasping as the heat of the mako reached him even as he outdistanced it, climbing higher and retreating back the way he'd come, with agile leaps and flips. So far, this wasn't going very well, but he supposed he had his 'aces' for a reason. He just needed a little more time, and perhaps to lead this creature a bit further away from the mako reactor, which he seemed to draw power from.

Meanwhile a certain Ninja who'd set herself the task of seeing what ShinRa was up to overheard Rufus' phone call and came instantly alert, moving swiftly away to locate the helicopte Ruo would be taking. If something was happening in Wutai, Yuffie wanted to be there, so she'd just hitch a ride, and they couldn't mind if they didn't know.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:35 am
" Very true," Fenrir said sensibly. " Although I wouldn't put it past this father he is... well he's a ninja! He's been trained to pay attention. But if you can run interference I suppose that's best." Fenrir was still slightly worried. It had all been a misunderstanding, the girl even backed him up, that was until she realized she could make him marry her...... then the story got bigger and much more juicy. He looked down at the ocean, and then ahead. With his exceptionally sharp eyesight he could just discern the rocky coast. He sighed it would be a long ride.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:12 am
Once again Slayer 1's response was quick in coming, "Computing; Reclassifying All SOLDIER, Ex-SOLDIER, And Other J-E-N-O-V-A Infused Individuals As: Monster." It said simply. It obviously wanted to have a reason to engage the chimera.

Durova obliged the gunman, eager to finish his prey, hoping it wouldn't be over too quickly. He strode easily among the ruins of the reactor, his barrier protecting him even from the heat of the mako streaming around them both. "Shall I give you, despair?!" He asked tauntingly, as he brought a hand up again, tracing a single sigil in the air. The spell was swift and unmerciful, a lance of pure ice formed from the glowing sigil and pulled itself through the intervening space, aimed at the cloaked figure's heart.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:08 am
Rufus was certain now, he could feel the headache coming, just building in power and biding it's time in the back of his head... "Incorrect" Rufus grated out, "SOLDIERs are not classified Monster, Freyr should be classified as one of Ghast's experiments, and an Ex-SOLDER, nothing more." He managed to refrain from sighing heavily, it wouldn't do to show weakness of any kind to the Android. "Actually, compute that but stop arguing, your orders are as follows, 'follow Freyr to Wutai, but do NOT engage Him or his allies, you have permission to engage the Monsters who are allied with the 'father' alien figure or who are aggressive to the wutaians'." Hopefully this would get the nit-picky robot to shut up and get moving, Rufus feared he was already going to be in desparate need of some asprin as it was.

"Ninja Catching is FUN!" was Freyr's jovial response, "I lived in Wutai for a while... catching Ninjas is my specialty!" He chuckled to himself, enjoying Fenrir's story immensly, "Care to elaborate?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:02 pm
Fenrir took a deep breath, " Well, what really happened was this. She was a sweet cute girl, hardly older than a girl mind you and well she had quite a liking for me. I was nice to her, in a very older brother sort of way you understand, but the Father seemed to think I was some sort of dirty young man who was only after her virtue. The incident itself went down like this. I was walking home one night with Garm and I met her in the street. It was way past her bed time so I asked her what she was doing. Apparently her cat was missing. I tried to get her to go home but she wouldn't not until she'd found Shiruken. So I volunteered to find the cat (a black cat by the way in the middle of the night). So after hunting for hours I found the cat, and as I was handing the cat to her, who should happen upon us but her maid (who shared opinions with her father). The maid runs off with this tale of it being a clandestine roundevous. Well the rest is history...." Fenrir then sighed heavily. " She's just a kid really."  

Eskevar Fire Cross

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:58 pm
"Affirmative sir, I will do my best to insure that the chimera and the anroid will not engage in any physical combat." Of course as the president well knew, Ruo's best was not always the most civil, and if neccessary she could insure neither was in any shape to do battle with anything, much less one another. But more likely she would keep a wrap on things in a more cooperative manner. "I will include a full report of the situation." She added before signing off. Brushing her suit smooth, she grabbed a small breifcase and headed confidently to the helipad and chose one of the smaller, faster yet still remotely gas efficient models.

Slowly and meticulously she strapped in, checked and double checked the vehicles readings, and then finally set off. Anyone watching from the ground would quickly wonder what had possessed the secretary to fly the helicopter in such an uncharactaristically rough manner. In fact she was usually a rather smooth pilot. This course however seemed rather erratic as she swooped out to track down Freyr.

Aeris was polite enough not to relay what exactly Sephiroth had sniped about, but did compliment the young woman on her husband's valor.

I know, Dawn beamed, Isn't he wonderful? I just wish he could see that about himself. She related with a small sigh.

I see. Aeris said cheerfully. Though what exactly is your view on Sephiroth? The cetra asked gently.

Well, he's certainly a looker. Dawn said with a small mental smirk. But I can't vouch much for his personality. He frightens me a little, truth be told. He's just a little too composed for my tastes... then again we know I like a passionate man.

Aeris laughed. Oh you're terrible. She said giving an impression of hopeless head shaking.

Yep, I'm ever amazed by how blind my poor husband is to it... I suppose he's too busy picking on himself to fault me any. Sometimes I worry he'll wake up one day and realize that he wasn't the only one spilling innocent blood once. At least he had a purpose to it...I... I was just a slave to something, so desperate to fit in that I never gave a second thought to what I was doing...

Don't be so hard on yourself. Aeris coaxed, giving a wave of support to emulate a hug. You do what you can to help, it's not your fault that Jenova took advantage of that. Many others fell prey to her influence, and some never even realized what they had done. You live on, and try to repay that debt. You will succeed, and I don't think you'll ever realize how many lives you really touch.

OOC: Wahahaha! I inner monolgue you back Ermy! The way I see it the ghosts can probably hear each other, but not necessarily the mortals.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:04 am
Vincent dodged backwards as quickly as he could, the alien's approach was deceptively fast, and he didn't seem to have to slow down at all to launch his series of attacks. He ducked out of the way of the ice spear, only to watch it punch through the intervening wall like it was made of paper, and continue it's trajectory, narrowly missing him, as he made it to the surface level. He was breathing heavily, mentally chiding himself for taking on this "Calamity" on his own. He wasn't certain he was cut out for this. He broke into a run as he saw the exit ahead of him, outside it would be better, much better. Though perhaps still not enough.

Yuffie was secure in her spot in the helicopter, however the rough take off took it's toll on her, and she pressed a hand to her mouth to forstall even the sound of her gag-reflex as she tried to keep hold of her last meal. She closed her eyes and mentally counted to ten, it wasn't going to be a long trip, and she could handle it, for Wutai... she hoped.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:50 am
Again a very breif pause before Slayer 1 responded, "Computation Task Scheduled, Mission Perameters Accepted, Moving To Intercept." A sort of 'muffling' sound followed as the communication was ended without so much as a click, and Slayer 1 took off, having already lost a bit of time in the 'discussion' accellerating at a phenominal pace to catch up to the monsters, and Freyr.

He didn't bother with the stairs, instead flew up straight through the floor, sending shattered peices of the floor shrapnelling around the gunman, as he cut off his exit. "Leaving so soon?" He mocked, extending a hand once more, readying yet another spell. He hadn't even broken a sweat yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:02 pm
III watched as the two black silhouetted figures were swallowed by the gaping expanse of the SHIN-RA building. The night air brushed by her, tickling her whiskers and drying her nose which she repeatedly licked.
"How long has it been? Her thoughts seemed to be consumed by the sprawl of her memories, eaten before they could be fully understood.
The paradox of returning to such a place mezmorised the creature. III sighed and laid down on the crumbing cement square and tried to regain some sleep while she awaited the scientists' return.

FuzzWolfie

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:57 pm
Vincent didn't bother responding to the alien's taunt. Instead his eyes narrowed dangerously, and he glared at the creature. "I know someone wants to say hello." He said in a low voice. His eyes flaring with dark light as he released himself to the strongest of his inner demons. An inhuman roar tore past his lips as his cloak melted into great crimson wings. His entire form changing and melting into Chaos. His new face grinned maliciously, as he launched himself forwards at his startled foe.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:30 pm
OOC: Hello? Ninja man stuck on top of a building I'm told? When is anyone going to find me?

Shinrei sighed, he'd finally managed to pull himself into a sitting up position, though his body still trembled from the exertion. His body was not taking well to the sudden weakness of his limbs. He sighed again in shaky tones. "I can't believe she left me here like this..."  

Misander

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:04 pm
Rufus scowled at his receiver, disconnecting his own end as he pondered the new occurances. He didn't trust Slayer 1 not to make mischief, but he did know that the Android would be very effective in taking care of any true threats. Apparently one of the young Van Aesir was accompanying Freyr... judging by the reports of his various spies. He just had to hope it was Garm and not Fenrir... he remembered what the more rambunxious twin was capable of. But that particular ordeal was no longer in his hands... he had other problems to worry about. this 'Father' creature's minions were popping up all over the continent, and if Rufus wanted to have anything left to keep tabs on he had to stop as much carnage as possible. He did NOT want another Sephiroth or another JENOVA incident. He wasn't sure the planet would survive it!

Vai wrinkled his nose in distaste at the foul odor secreted from the dead monster.
Man I love having JENOVA cells... Sephiroth muttered
WHAT?? Vai mentally yelled in shock, E-excuse Me?
That gas was extrordinarily toxic... can't you feel that strange tingling tightness in your chest? The general smirked,
Frowning Vai realized there was indeed a distinct amount of discomfort in his lungs, So?
On a normal person that would have burned your lungs out from the inside...
Vai mentally gaped, turning the horrible thought over in his mind, before whirling around. "Dawn! Don't breath any of this stuff okay?" He shouted back gesturing at the diminishing grey-black cloud. He turned and spent a moment using his great metal wings to try to fan the poison away. Only then noticing the discolored marr on several of the plates from the monster's acid... he winced as he looked at it. Apparently the stuff had been stronger than he'd thought, he had a feeling those particular metal peices would break off under pressure at this point. It was a disconcerting feeling since he'd counted on his metal appendages for so long.
Even as he considered this they started moving again, traveling further into the crater in search of the place Sephiroth had hidden his shard of the black materia. "Stay close to me Dawn..." he murmured under his breath as they walked.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:18 pm
Misopan_Kurai
OOC: Hello? Ninja man stuck on top of a building I'm told? When is anyone going to find me?

Shinrei sighed, he'd finally managed to pull himself into a sitting up position, though his body still trembled from the exertion. His body was not taking well to the sudden weakness of his limbs. He sighed again in shaky tones. "I can't believe she left me here like this..."

OOC: so your back on the building now? I thought you were somewhere else.....now I'm just confused..

Dahry had gathered all she came for and was merely deliberating on whether she should take some of her files on various people too. On the one hand, the meteor and Father were what was important, but she still couldn't stop her niggling curiousity as she pondered on the changes that could have happened with her past experiments over the years....especially Vaizel.... She finally took the files with a clear conscience (sp?) with the arguement that it was important to know how they would be effected in the battles to come, it really had nothing to do with her scientific need to know things....really.

So she left the building with several vials in her pockets, a mateiria shard secured in a pouch uder her overshirt, and a nuber of papers in her bag. If she alos brought out a few miniscule peices of equipment, then, well, she needed those too.

savanacat

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:25 am
savanacat
OOC: so your back on the building now? I thought you were somewhere else.....now I'm just confused..

OOC: I don't think anyone has a clue where Shinrei is supposed to be right now. Ermy told me he got left on top of a building somewhere, which I relayed to Misopan. We've tried writing him in other places just to get him back in the action but Ermy tells us we're doing it wrong. stare  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff