Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:13 pm
"Salem did you get the meat?"Jinyx asked glancing at Salem while making riceballs like he asked for.

"Gi~ll"Oz sang waking up a very startled Gil.

"Ah!Young Master,don't do that..."Gil held onto his chest and sighed.Oz chuckled and patted his head.

"Aw,Gil want's Dinah to wake him up then?"Oz held Dinah out to him which freaked Gill out and he ran out of the room in a flash.

"WAAAAAAAAH!!!"Gil ran down the hall and into the kitchen and smacked into a cabinent.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:01 pm
Kero had slept outside in a tree and in the morning she woke up. "I wonder what they're doing...." Kero said to herself. Zaine was nowhere in site. Kero sighed and then looked through the missing wall to see what was going on.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:40 pm
"WAAAAAAAH~!!!Young Master,is so cruellllll~!!!"Gil wailed running outside to where Kero is.He hid behind the tree that Kero had slept on,whimpering.

"Oh,Gi~ll,"Oz skipped happily outside while holding Dinah with him,"come play with Dinah,she's really lonely right now~"he sang skipping around the fountain looking for his tiny servent who tried to make himself smaller.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:19 pm
"Yeah Jinyx and I packed the water." Salem replied.

Skye watched Gil ran outside behind Kero and narrowed her eyes. "Hey! Watch it! I was almost back to sleep!" She snapped, Break and Alice beside her. Wearily sighing, she stood up and stretched. "Jinyx! You packed any meaaaaaaaaat!?" She asked.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:23 pm
"Of course or Salem would've been in his grave by now~"Jinyx shouted down from the kitchen getting the basket of food ready,"Salem are you coming with us?"she asked hopefully as she packed the last of the food in there.

"Found you,Gil~"Oz sang picking his servent up.Gil screamed when he saw Dinah on Oz's shoulder,then fainted out of pure fear,"Uh,Gil?...Oh,well,I'll just carry you like this."he skipped back into the mansion.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:28 pm
Kero jumpped down out of the tree and walked up to Skye, not standing too close though. "I wanted to know if there is any way I can make up for accidentily blowing up your wall. I don't have much money, but you can have it if you want." Kero said calmly. She was taking a risk since Zaine wasn't there and she hadn't gotten her dagger back from him yet.

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:40 pm
"Of course, Jinyx~ I really don't want to see... Vincent again... he's kind of mad at me." Salem sulked. Then grinned. "Plus those idiots need a man." He darkly smiled at Oz, Gil, and Break.

"Hmmm... i don't think Sharon's that mad at you. She may be upset...but it's nothing. I think she just might need you to help though." Skye replied to Kero.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:48 pm
"I'll help in any way I can!" Kero replyed smiling.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:51 pm
"Well,it's a good thing I made extras right?"Jinyx smiled at Salem and closed the basket and hid it under her red cloak(it supposly looks like little red's claok),"We don't want all the food gone before we even get there."she grabbed Salem's hand and walked outside waiting for the others.

"HI~!!!"Oz sang running out of the mansion with a very freaked out Gil on his shoulders.Gil's hat covered most of his face so Oz couldn't see anything,but his mouth.

"Young Master,is so cruel to Gilbert.."he whimpered just then he heard another meow and jumped.

"Cheshire!!"Jinyx jumped gleefully as he ran up and sat on her head.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:54 pm
Salem smiled at Jinyx and Cheshire and looked back at the others. Break and Alice were coming out. "oh looks like i have to go. Sharon will keep you company if you want it." She told Kero as she ran off to the others.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:58 pm
~*At Umbridge*~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:46 am
"We're never going to be able to find Um in a place like this." Skye groaned. Break patted her head, creeping her out to about infinity. She walked over to Jinyx and Salem. "Hmm... it's wierd that I'm a chain and I hang out with six year olds." She said. Alice groaned. "I'm hungry. We've been walking for an hour." She complained, sighing. "Are we even going to battle here?"  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:57 am
"Dude,it's the day-time,a chain will quickly get noticed and killed in an instint,so they feast at night,duh."Jinyx spat holding onto the basket full of their food.If she knew one thing,it was that Alice was a glutton and would eat the whole basket in merly a second.She clutched onto Salem's arm for surpport since her leg was just healing from last night.Cheshire meowed and layed down on Jinyx's head.

"I guess we just have to look for this person name Um."Gil sighed clutching onto his hat and covering his face from the sun.Oz placed his hand behind him and smiled singing a tone.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 pm
"Hmph." Alice grunted. Skye sighed, looking around. She couldn't believe how much she had been complaining lately. Was this just a reaction from all the stuff going on lately? She asked herself. She looked at Break, who was creeping alice out at the time.

Salem sighed. "It's so hot out here..." He sighed. "How come Um had to live in a place like this?"

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:08 pm
"I don't know..."Oz mummbled looking back at the papers deep in thought.Gil shrugged still keeping his hat to cover his face.Jinyx hmmed a second then smiled.

"Maybe a lot of people make fun of him/her in the other town and this is the town of Umbridge~"Jinyx said triumphly.Cheshire meowed happily.

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff