Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:12 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will walked into the Great Hall close to Alys and exhaled a breath, smiling up at the ceiling. He had heard about the feature, but it was definitely stunning in real life. He maintained a cool breathing and searched for his sister, spotting her easily at the Gryffindor table.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm usually shy and quiet to start, but very boisterous and talkative after that. Usually follows his sister into crazy adventurous escapades. I like action and excitement and often get in trouble for that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:48 pm
(( sweatdrop It... didn't seem like many first years until now u.u I'll get on this ASAP))  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:51 pm
((YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY .. Rechosia and I have been snowed in for 3 days waiting for this haha)))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:53 pm
(( Whaaaaat? You guys have snow?! That is SO unfair! Crappy France doesn't even have rain - -' and not even cold (4°C but it's not cold to me, I've seen worse) ))  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:56 pm
SailorSilvanesti
~*Sphyria NiteFall, First Year*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Unique, a real fun-loving person who -on occasion- has been known to get even via a (only nearly-lethal) prank or two...
[Has a mild evil streak that is generally brought out in defense of myself or others.]
~Smart, Funny, Imaginative, Loyal, Fierce, Brave, Dare-Devil, Strong (emotionally/physically), Compassionate, full of life!

*Mutters under her breath, "Not Slytherin, Please Not Slytherin..."*

As soon as the first years were lined up, Icarus cleared his throat and unraveled the parchment, "Sphyria NiteFall!" Icarus called out, waiting for the first year to step up.

When she did, the girl sat in the stool and Icarus placed the hat on her head. He waited.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Hmm...
not Slytherin, eh?
I have heard that one
many times before.
With this personality,
I know just where you belong...
Gryffindor!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:56 pm
(( We are in Oklahoma and it got a random blizzard, we only went out once to pick up pizza and we passed a car on fire. We don't want to go out anymore))  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:58 pm
(( Crappy France XD stupid berets and wine, shame on you, Sarkozy, shame! ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:02 pm
(( haha yeah, Oh my god! sorting, Yay))  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:05 pm
Little Munkigirl
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys walk into the Great Hall with the other nervous first years. She was still worried that she would get sorted into Slytherin,home of the creepy snake people. Pushing away everyone,Regan's,Zoe's,and Hunter's thoughts,she placed her mind on getting sorted into Gryffindor. She would be one of the first to be sorted,being as her last name started with 'A'.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a hot-headed person with a sweet and spicy side. You can never be sure what I'm going to be like...ever. One moment I may be nice and happy and the next I'm trying to strangle you. I have multiple personalities and you'd do best to meet a nice one. Hunter is the one who hates being beaten,the one who must always be the best. Zoe is the little bookworm,the girl who doesn't speak. Regan is the talkative b*tch,always trying to break me down.Miley doesn't appear much,but she is the cunning sneak thief. Finally,there is Kayln,who jokes at her own expense. Then me,and I'm just me.

"Alys Abrams!" Icarus called out when the other girl left the stool. He waited for her to be seated on the stool before placing the hat on her head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"So many possibilities...
Yet another who does not
wish to be in Slytherin.
Hmm... I know where you belong...
Gryffindor!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:20 pm
VixenViVi
User Image
User Image

Ryn entered the great hall and looked around at the vast room. She was mesmerized and might have stopped walking had Kaera not been urging her forward. All the students were sitting at their tables, one for each house. There was a long table with what I assumed to be was teachers at the other end of the room. Just in front of them was a stool with a old looking hat placed on it. Next to it was a quite attractive teacher, again she was assuming since he was older, and he held parchment in his hand. With a deep breath she approached him.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm nice but a bit hard headed and tend to do what I think is right. I am loyal to my friends and would do anything to help someone in need. I tend to take action, before thought, but it usually works out in the end. I get my self in to some hard times but its always my friends that help me fight through it!

User Image

"Aerynn McKenny!" Icarus called out when the other girl left the stool. He waited for this girl to be seated on the stool before placing the hat on her head. It became systematic.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Where to put you?
You seem capable
of quite a lot, yet...
Oh, I know now...
You will be best in...
Hufflepuff!"

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

SailorSilvanesti

4,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:22 am
~*Sphyria NiteFall, First Year*~

Still reeling in shock and excitement, Sphyria felt herself mutter -awedly under her breath- "Gryffindor..."
As she stumbled over to her new House table, adreniline shooting through her veins like the best sugar-rush she'd ever had...

"Gryffindor, wow..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:57 am
Evelyn Ward, First Year

User Image

Evelyn nervously entered the Great Hall along with the rest of the first years. The train ride to Hogwarts had been rather uneventful for her. The magical barrier had been the most exciting part. That is, until she had actually entered the magnificent castle.

There were thousands of magically floating candles lined above the tables, illuminating the hundreds of faces beneath. A quick look at the ceiling showed that there was no ceiling . . . at least, not that she could see. It was obscured with the night sky outside that she and the rest of the first years had left behind.

Then the Sorting began. She listened intently to the rest of the group being sorted, knowing that she would be one of the last. Then her name was called. "Ward, Evelyn!"

Having a sudden feeling that every eye in the hall was upon her -- for, indeed, they were -- she slowly approached the talking hat and the stool that had been placed for her to sit. She jumped into the seat and awaited for the hat to be placed upon her head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm calm, intelligent, and innocent. I've been told, though, that I am hard-hearted and won't let many people in, that I need to open up more. I am known to be quite argumentative, and very passionate about my beliefs. I can also be quite stubborn.  

Brittany_Sue1211

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:59 am
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys smiled and walked back to Will. "No creepy snake people for me!" She laughed,standing beside him. She wanted to see where he would go,either Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. "I'll be watching."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:36 am

User Image

Murasaki Hizawa - 1st Year

"Will you die for the ones you love? Will you kill for them?"

Everything seemed to hum vibrantly, each with its own particular resonance. The light of the floating candles mixed in with the light of the ceiling's night sky, incandescence with luminescence, imparting a strange dream-like quality to the beautiful room in front of him. A sharp pain in his leg later, he could safely say that he wasn't asleep and that everything in front of him was -- despite being outside the realm of possibility -- real.

The talking hat in the background, the numerous students, the ceiling that was not a ceiling, and the medieval air were not illusion but real. He felt himself let go of that anxiousness, one that he had ever since he received that letter, and felt it disperse into the animated chatter of students. It returned when he saw the hat that decided their eventual fates.

He found himself staring at the banners of the four houses, wondering about where he would belong...he who believed he had nothing. As the line of first years thinned out and his name being called, Mura determinedly walked towards the item which will decide his seven years of life.

_______

People say that, in a nutshell, I am: both strong and fragile, strong enough to know that the world is not responsible for my well-being and fragile enough to understand my mortality and the limitations of what I can do by myself. Keeps most people at arm's length except for that one person that I cannot help but become attached to. A hard worker, wise enough to know that shortcuts carry their own price. Loyal to the very end with a willingness to use violence. Subtle if needed. Quiet, very contemplative. Practical. Abnormally tired.

Hikari Yuuhi

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:49 am
Mariella Cross

She looked up at the people and one after another was sorted. Sweetly she gave a gentle bow towards those around her as she passed through. After completely dusting the disgusting stool she sat on it and muttered about lice and other disgusting bodily pests that might sit on her precious little head.
"Slytherin, Slytherin. Allow me to be in Slytherin!" she thought desperately, closing her eyes tightly.

Quote:

People say that, in a nutshell,
I'm sweet on the surface but very sour on the inside; that I'm a back stabber, a liar, and an insufferable witch. I take that as a compliment though.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games