Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:54 pm
Due to a message I recceved today Drake Anderson my charactor will only be posted in classes once anything else is out of the question for myself. I'm tired of being the butt of everyones jokes and am done with being harassed by third party members. I have stolen nothing, and EVERYTHING I have done has at least some proff of existance in the real word. I know this is to be a thread reporting absences, but I am also explaining myself as to why I shall be absent. To anyone who thinks I have stolen from you I haven't these things have been written on paper since I began.

Sorry for the inconvenince

PG  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:04 pm
I'm sorry I haven't been showing up much on here lately, I've been swamped in real life with school starting again plus my new job, and I also have to start worrying about applying for graduate school. So I will have to take an extended absence until I have more time to devote to the guild; however, I would like my characters to remain active. They are: Stella Forsyth (3rd-year Slytherin), Marco Forsyth (1st-year Gryffindor), Adelaide Obenga (5th-year Slytherin & prefect), Anjalee Kalapi (owner of Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop, Ravenclaw) and Oberon Davies (ghost, Hufflepuff).  

Sailor Tralfamadore

jiniistrawberii

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:13 am
I just want to say that I'm not going to be regularly online this coming two weeks. If ever I will be, I won't have time for anything much except to check my email. The reason is that right now I'm in the middle of my semester and having tons and tons of exams. I'm from the Philippines and school starts June here, not September. If you don't believe me, you can Google it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:58 am
I'm so sorry I have been absent on the threads lately. I have exams coming up soon so I won't be available for the next 2 weeks or so. My character Beatrice Brandon (First year Gryffindor) will not be attending lessons for that amount of time.  

IssieBee

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:29 pm
As of school, I won't be posting too frequently and was absent for a week due to that. I will try to post on the weekends but it is indefinite.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:19 pm
Sorry I've been gone, computer troubles and still waiting on a charger to come in. I hope to get caught up if I can as soon as it does. For those in my classes you will get auto A's for my absence.  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:40 am
I already apologize for not posting much. I am still here , and I still want to post, Im just putting more of my time and energy into my university at the moment. just please dont delete me XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:57 am
Dark Prince of Thorns
I'll be posting pretty infrequently for a while, if at all..I'll let you know when that changes.

I'm really sorry, y'all. Computer's been/still kind of is on the fritz. I can start posting again though. I know I left several people hanging, so I'm SUPER sorry!  

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:02 pm
Hey guys just updating that I will just give grades to those in my class and pick up with our new schedule sorry if this disappoints you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:09 pm
Too many things are really upsetting me, so I'm taking a break from the internet for awhile, i'll be gone from three days at most.  

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

DarkCainWalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:06 am
I will be unable to attend Hogwarts of Witchcraft and Wizardry from October 11th to the 15th of December of 2011 due to Traveling from place to place. I realize this may cause me to miss a year, so I'm sorry if I cause problems with this.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:17 pm
I am back sorry for the long absence (Luke Wilfred Tangium) For the time i was gone I was unable to acess my account.  

Loveless 13 The Elder

Beloved Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:50 pm
My laptop charger went so I have no clue how often I will be able to post as I am relying on my phone as well stealing.spaz's laptop when he is not using it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:13 pm
I'm going on vacation this weekend, (October 28 - November 1)

So my characters:

William Nott the Third
Annabelle Rich
Professor Juan Amorocho
Sir Robert Gray the Suit of Armor

Will have to be puppeteered or excused or whatever the case may be depending on how long my vacation decides to last and how far the guild gets during that time.  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:48 pm
I will be gone from Friday about 3 until Sunday afternoon  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games