Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:12 pm
{Aw, Coma, I was gonna have Tamara read your mind and invite her along. /pout}

Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara turned her head and saw Levana, then smiled widely. "Awesome Levana! Hey, can I call you Lev or Ana? Saying your name is long. Well, not really. I'm just lazy." She smirked. "When talking I guess. Eh, forget it. Lu, Levana, let's hit those passages. We should probably avoid the one into the Prefect's bathroom, cause there'll prolly be someone there."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy nodded brightly. She was always eager to explore and discover new places.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:23 am
User Image

Levana giggled,"You can call me Ana if you want. I don't mind" she said still smiling. "I''ll follow you , I don't mind where we go" she said almost giddy by the thought of exploring. She had hoped they could do this before leaving to go back home. That thought made her remember something else as well. "Hey Lucy, do you still want to stay at my place this Christmas?" she said hoping she wouldn't decline.

(( it was lucy that was homeless right?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:17 am
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image

Lucy shrugged, smiling lightly.
"If you want to, of course..." she muttered. She didn't want to be a burden for anyone, especially for one of her newest and nicest friends.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Tamara smiled. "You're always welcome at my place too, Lu. I'm sure my parents would be fine with that. Since my cousin moved out, we have an extra bedroom. It's not like my dad needs that room either, since he already has a library. I'm sure my brother would love you." She smirked, thinking about William. "I'll ask my dad about that. Anyways, come on, let's roll." She popped up from the couch and headed towards the portrait.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:09 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucy nodded and followed Tamara towards the portrait hole of the Fat Lady, still probably singing opera to herself.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Tamara pushed up the portrait and climbed out, waiting for Lucy and Levana on the other side.

{Exit to Seventh Floor}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:41 pm
((Oops sorry Tahiri, Coma was just eager to see the professor))
Kel “Coma” Tose
Gryffindor First year

Entering through the portrait hole Coma made a beeline for the dormitories. After a minute or so, she returned down the staircase, wearing muggle clothes (an orange t-shirt and loose black jeans) and hunted down a free chair. She wasn't wearing her side bag and neither was the doll with her. Finding a chair she flopped down in it and hunkered down as low as she could without falling out of it, and began to massage her temples with her fingertips.
Faye had been exceptionally talkative today, informing Coma of her impressions of Hogwarts and all of it inhabitants. She had been talking almost nonstop all day, which she could do very well, not needing to pause for breat. Since her voice went directly into Comas mind, Coma had no way to silence or block out the sound. Separation only seemed to muffle the sound and, currently, Faye was yelling at Coma for leaving her on the bed back in the dormitory.
Tito jumped onto his masters lap and began to nudge his head against her elbow, purring apologetically.  

ComaKat365

Saoyuan

3,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:03 pm
Andrew Walfred
1st Year

Gryffindor
=================

User Image

Andrew relax himself in the common room."It sure is very quite here, maybe I can go out and walking around the lake". With that said, Andrew walked out of the common room, past the portrait hole and go to the entrance hall.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:43 am
~*Sphyria NiteFall, First Year*~

To save a long story, Sphyria was lost.

Somehow disengaging from the large contingent of First-Years being summarily lead to the 'Secretive' Gryffindor Common-Room by a tall pair of Prefects.

They had paused, for a mere instant, as a staircase had shifted itself in the right direction...and she had seen something of interest, something shiny!

Damn her curiosity!

When she had turned back to face the group, a small, silver ring -with a blue stone ornately interwoven into it's surface- upon her right ring-finger...there had been none there to greet her...?

Innocently, she had made her way up the staircase, waiting as it moved from left to right, swaying gently as it reversed the aforementioned positions and clicked firmly into place.

~ ~ ~

Sphyria now faced a portrait, having ascended the stairs, a portrait of a ...the politically correct terminology was 'Larger-proportioned Woman', or 'Weight-challenged Female', but her mind screamed "Fat Lady!".

This Fat Lady looked down on her in a mixture of boredom, vague disinterest and synpathy,
"Are you lost dear?" she cooed, sickeningly.

Swallowing the urge to vomit upon her new shoes, or worse yet, disgrace her new robes [with their smart 'Gryffindor Emblem'], Sphyria forced a smile to her face.

"Uh, I was just, just with this group and...now I'm lost..." she said, in the saddest voice she could muster, the Fat Lady straightened considerably and said in a vaguely threatening tone,

"Password?"

"I- I don't kno-" Sphyria began, but was cut off, the Fat Lady cut across her words like a knife through butter,"Then I'm sorry, but you cannot enter here! Now Leave!"

Sphyria took a few steps back, fury burning within her, her arms caught flame slightly, she reeled a little,
"Oh no! Not here! OUT! OUT NOW!" she groaned and mentally tried to suppress the 'outburst' before it could set anything else alight...

The evil intent within her heart screamed, "Set the damn portrait on fire!"
And she very nearly listened to it -whilst simultaneously attempting to pat down her smouldering blue locks, fearing that her hair alighting would set her off again...

Sitting down calmly to one side of the door, cross-legged she waited, closing her eyes and resting against the cool stone wall.

Surely someone would come by and help her soon...?

SailorSilvanesti

4,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:10 am
{>.> You shouldn't be here yet. We haven't taken you to the Common room and given you the password yet.}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Tamara walked up to the portrait of the Fat Lady, who looked down at her smiling. "Fortuna major," Tamara said without looking up from her notebook. She was reviewing her notes on the spell and animagus information she currently had. She still didn't have the incantation yet. That infuriated her. She entered the common room and walked over to the bulletin board. She had made an announcement to her House about Quidditch practice. She posted the announcement then started up to her grade's room.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:18 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tyler stepped into the common room "Whoa" he said

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Tamara passed through the common room reading from her notebook and reviewing her information. She was humming a light tune as she walked. She headed out of the portrait hole towards the library.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:04 pm
Indala entered the common room and flopped down on a couch. She sighed. It was nice to just sit down for a while. Today's classes had been exhausting and the fire in the fireplace was welcoming.

User Image

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games