Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:07 pm

User Image

Rose smiled wide as she saw the lovely roses. It was her favorite color and the irony of the roses made her giggle. "Thank you...Jack" she said as she took the roses and smelled them. They were very fragrant. "I will make sure these stay cared for" she said, her wet eyes now shining. It was nice to have friends. Very nice."I wish I had something to give you" she said with a sheepish smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack smiled, proud of herself for what she had accomplished. It looked like she had cheered her friend up, at least enough to earn a small smile from her. "Don't worry about it.", Jack was simply excited to have someone she could call a friend again.

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

Rose smelled the roses again."I'll be right back" she said jumping up then ran to her bed to put the flowers in there. She quickly came back and sat down next to her friend. In her hand she held a small whit teddy bear. "It isn't much...and not as amazing as your gift but...I really wanted to give you something too so.." she said handing it to her. The bear was a bit stiff. It was one of those scented bears. It looked cute and served a purpose all at the same time.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack took the small bear that Rose brought to her and sniffed it when she noticed a smell radiating from it. "I can't take your stuffed animal Rose... Thank you so much though.", She smiled at her friend, the bear was adorable but it could have meant something to Rose and Jack would have felt terrible for taking it from her.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

"No please..accept it, it would mean a lot to me if you did" she said smiling. She had never been able to give gifts before and this made her feel so happy inside doing so.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack hugged the bear and nodded. She'd never been given something like this before from anyone, "You know where I sleep if you ever want him.", She smiled, holding the bear close to her chest.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:49 pm

User Image

Rose giggled,"Alright deal" she said laughing. The past few minutes had been a bit bumpy but now everything felt ok. She fidgeted a bit as she tried to think up a new topic but could not come up with anything.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack decided that it was time to change the topic of conversation, so she simply shot into a new direction. "Did you get injured in Herb today?", She showed Rose the bandages on her arm from where she'd been stabbed. Fortunately Professor Lupinous had been able to fix her up without damaging her.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image

"OH MY" she said as her eyes widened at the bandage,"No i didn't, but i did tear my robe" she said showing the small stitching fix she did on her robe. "Are you ok" she asked with a worried tone as she looked at the bandage again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack nodded, she hadn't meant to worry Rose. "Professor Lupinous fixed me. I killed the plant after it shot me at least.", She smiled, other than the fact that she'd gotten shot Herbology was her favourite class. She really loved plants.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image

Rose sighed in relief. "Well I am happy you are alright. You know, despite them being dangerous, I don't like harming the plants. They are only protecting themselves...." she said her tone a bit sad. Even though she had killed her plant she felt horrible about doing so. It was a living thing that she took the life of and it bothered her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack nodded, she agreed a bit with Rose's opinion. No matter how much she liked the class she really didn't like killing plants. She preferred growing them to killing them."I wish we could just learn about the plants. Rather than having to kill them. And get shot at.", She smiled a little, still holding the bear to her chest.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image

"Yes I agree completely" she smiled widely. It was nice having a friend like Jack. A girl who she could relate to. This was really fun. It was almost like a sleepover. Something she'd never had her whole life but always wanted to have.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

"I love plants.", Jack smiled at Rose, motioning slightly towards her basil plant on the table. She hoped to grow several more as the year progressed.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

"Oh how darling!" she exclaimed and jumped up to examine the basil plant."you are taking very good care of it!!" she smiled as she looked back to Jack. One thing she had gotten use to at home was the care of a small flower plant in her room. So good care of plants always impressed her.

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games