Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Calm
Love Interest: --none--

User Image

Mood: __Not in the mood__
Thoughts: __I should do some work.__

Omnomnom Oreo Cookies: *~*~*NOTE: I will have occasional posts of Cœur's diary...but remember. THE OTHER CHARACTERS CANNOT READ IT. *~*~*

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Cœur finished her classes, and came through the door to the Ravenclaw Commons after Dueling Club. She walked over to one of the large windows, plopping herself down one of the large, comfy chairs. Lifting her feet, she placed them on an ottoman. Searching through her bag, she brought out a journal, and blue leather book, bookmarking the writer's place by a silvery ribbon. Beside the journal was a place to hold something to write with, which was occupied by a silver writing implement in the shape of a quill.

Leaning back into the seat, she kicked her shoes off, which landed next to her bag. She lifted her feet onto the chair, putting the book on her right thigh. Her right hand held the quill, and she placed the tip of it onto the third page.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:02 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st year. Ravenclaw

Rebecca tired from her classes was glad to be in the common room. Her eyes caught the figure of Coeur doing some writing. Rebecca decided to leave her be and focus on her own work. The brunette fell gracefully onto a couch and pulled out her Transfiguration book to look over the spell they just learned.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image

Autumn - Winter, Ravenclaw Tower

The days have grown longer and longer, and my mind still tortures me. Thank goodness the professors have been giving us work, so it keeps my head focused on spells and such, most of the time. But lately, I haven't gotten a chance to write to him, something I wanted to do almost on a daily basis. Oh well. I'll see him soon, I hope.

Today, I went to Dueling Club, but I thought it was just a waste of time. We did nothing except for watching a couple make out (yuck!), so I left. I came to the Commons, a place I still think is beautiful, especially the view from my favourite window. As my brother told me, it was the same one he used to look out from, back in his day.

My family is well, and I'm soon to be an aunt, which is a scary thought! Otherwise, all is well, I think.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:12 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxx
Åɓigαil Tɾottєɾ - First Yєαr...
❝Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure...❞

Mood: Flustered. Status: Single

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

xxAbi entered the common room in a hurry, a small and very lumpy sack tucked under her arm. She was only too aware of how bright her cheeks were. She had been collecting feathers near the forest when some Bowtruckles had taken her presence as a threat. Sprinting was not Abi's strongest point. She calmed her breathing and surveyed the room, immediately pinpointing her fellow classmates, Cœur and Rebecca in different parts of the room. She bowed her head against her chest and sat at the nearest fireplace, hopefully unspotted by them.

With fumbling fingers, Abi undid the straps and upended the small sack of feathers in front of her. She steadied her wand and began. "Wingardium Leviosa!" she intoned as quietly as possible. She was determined to master the Charm.

acn period

Beloved Noob

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image
Archades "Archie" Montague
Firstie - Ravenclaw House

Archades jotted down his notes about a defensive spell known as the Protego. It was a protective spell that would defend against a wide array of offensive spells - things like the Stunner charm would simply bounce off. He sketched out a diagram of the intonation for the charm, then looked up startled. Several other students had begun studying as well, though he couldn't see what they were studying. Well, it wasn't like he was trying to be secretive about what he was learning.
With a shrug he stood up carefully, setting his books to the side as he moved near a window. Kestrel hopped up from where he had been napping and followed his human partner, wondering what the redhead was up to. The raven's eyes widened as his boy took a firm stance and gripped his wand in both hands.
"Pro-te-go!" Archie swung his wand in the short sweep the book described, only to find that nothing happened. He frowned down at his wand - that simply couldn't be right! He wondered for a brief moment if he had cast the spell and it just wasn't visible to him - that is, until Kestrel flew into his face and pecked him on the head. The red-haired boy swatted at his familiar and groaned - apparently he hadn't studied it enough.
Archades returned to his seat and picked up his notes on the Protego. There it was, a sweep in front of your body from either the left or right side, heading to the other, saying the shield charm as you moved your wand. The young Ravenclaw snorted, about to give up when he realized what was wrong - he had intoned the words wrong! He tightened his grip on his wand as he returned to the spot where he had first tried to use it and readied himself again.
"Pro-TAY-GO!" This time a curious numbing sensation swept along the boy's arm instead of a blueish transparent shield. Archie looked down at his arm and saw that his wand had clattered to the floor. Now slightly worried he poked his arm to make sure he still had his bones in it - he did. A few minutes later the feeling in his arm returned, just as if he had slept on his arm wrong. Archades grimaced and picked up his wand and returned to his notes, trying to figure out what had gone wrong this time.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image
Archades "Archie" Montague
Firstie - Ravenclaw House

He had it! He had made a mistake in jotting down the pronunciation of the spell, but now he had the correct one directly out of the book. He turned to where the bird was and grinned widely.
"Come on bud! Pro-TAY-go!" The young redhead poured his magic into the spell. For a moment he thought he saw something bright flaring at the end of his wand - then everything went black. Archades crumpled to the ground unconscious, his wand rolling from senseless fingers.

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady glided into the common room and looked around. She noticed Archades "There you are. She said are you ready for this interview" she said walking towards the first year. She had not noticed the boy was out cold and unable to respond.

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:40 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st Year. Ravenclaw

Rebecca saw Archie practicing his protego spell and was about to ask him to keep it down when she saw him fall over. Rebecca put down her assignment log and moved over to him swiftly. "Archie! Are you alright?" She grasped both side of his face, intent on waking him.

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady heard Rebecca shout. She looked up and over towards the girl. Seeing her standing over the unconscious form of the First year who was supposed to interview her. "Oh he's unconscious" she said in an emotionless voice. He walked towards a large armchair and took a seat.

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: In Shock
Love Interest: --none--

User Image

Mood: __Freaking out__
Thoughts: __What happened?! MOVE ARCHIE!__

Omnomnom Oreo Cookies: *~*~* Nag nag nag. FINE. I posted a reply. Be happy. Oh. Annnnnd...EXIT: To Hospital Wing.*~*~*

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Something was tugging on her conscience. Something was wrong. And apparently, that 'something' was Archades lying on the ground dead. Wait. DEAD?! Breaking off from her daydreaming, her eyes slowly widened, not able to believe what she saw. Her friend. No. Housemate. No. A student was lying on the ground of the Ravenclaw Commons Room, and he wasn't moving at all. Archie?!

Quickly slamming her journal shut, and locking it, placing the key on a chain back around her neck, Cœur rushed to leap from her seat, watching as a fellow student tried to wake him up by slapping him. What angered her more was the Grey Lady's nonchalant tone...even as a ghost, couldn't she show more concern for her House's students? "ARCHIE!" The girl ran over, nearly shoving Rebecca from his body, oblivious to everyone around her.

She placed two fingers under the boy's nose, waiting for a moment before placing her index and middle fingers on his neck. A somewhat faint pulse, but still a pulse. Cœur nearly burst into tears of relief, but remembered that Archie was still unconscious. What should I do? What should I do? Her friend clearly needed some medical attention...oh. Hospital Wing! Thankfully, her siblings had already mapped out the castle before, and she knew exactly where that was.

"I'm going to get the nurse. I'll be back soon, and please...don't try to kill him or anything." Biting her lip, the girl ran off, but alas, she forgot that she could not pass through walls or doors, and ran right into the door, blinking back tears. Her face felt hot. Merde. Pushing the exit open, she ran off, uncaring about the warm blood dripping onto her clothing.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Liriel walked slowly down the corridor which lead to the entrance of the Ravenclaw common room
her nose back in the book she had been reading since receiving it earlier this week.
She was quite enjoying herself taking pleasure in the silence of the corridor
until that silence was broken by the tapping of footsteps.
The rhythm of them indicated that someone was running toward her.
She glanced up questioningly in time to see a first year from her house run past her.

Was that blood on her uniform?

She slung her bag forward and place her book in it quickly and ran the rest of the way down the corridor.
When she reached the entrance the door was already open.

After entering she scanned the room knowing something was amiss.
It was then that she spotted the girl on the floor cradling a red-headed boy's head.

She rushed over and knelt beside them. "Oh! What's happened?"
She looked down worriedly at the boy and then back up at the girl waiting for an answer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❝Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon.❞

User Image

The common room door opened admitting the former Ravenclaw. Isis didn't get a chance to pause and look around the room in any form of nostalgia. That would be for another time. It wasn't hard to find the boy that Coeur had been speaking of. "Seems to be the year for injuries." She said softly to herself as she came over to the red head and the older student with him. Isis cast a simple diognostic spell to see if there was any danger in moving him. Once she was certain it wouldn't be more harmful to move him, Isis scooped the small boy up into her arms. Turning quickly on her heel she headed back at a quick pace to her Hospital Wing.

{exit to Archie's bed in the Hospital Wing}
User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:16 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxx

Mood: Nervous. Status: Single

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

xxAbi watched the spectacle of Archie's predicament with some interest. She felt as though she should have helped him, but she would only be crowding him, right? She sighed to herself and lolled in front of a cosy fire, awaiting Zamir, her Ravenclaw interviewee.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:57 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxx

Mood: Anxious to begin. Status: Single

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

xxSpotting her fellow Ravenclaw entering the common room, Abi jumped up from her cushy armchair and bounded over to Zamir. She besieged him with her arms full of parchment and ink.

"Hi Zamir, thanks so much for agreeing to do this," the young girl told him gratefully. "I'll try to be quick, you prob'ly have better things to do, I know!"

acn period

Beloved Noob

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image
Where am I? ravenclaw common room
Who am I with? Abigail
What's my mood? good
Who/What's on my mind?not much
What do I want?nothing really

Zamir smiled lightly,"No it is no trouble at all. Your assingment will be late will it not?" he questioned as to the interview they were about to commence doing. If he had heard right, this assignment was due a while ago. Hopefully the teacher would not be too hard on her. "Alright, let us begin this, take your time though. I have no rush" he said as he sat down in a chair close to a desk for the girl to set her things onto.  
Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games