Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Dante watched Cosette as she spoke. His face was pleasant and elegant but all that was simple a mask to hide his true feelings. Needless to say after all that had transpired recently he had found himself forgiving Cosette. Along with Charon she was one of the few people he cared for and trusted. He needed all the people he could to keep him from falling into a darkness far to deep to escape. A soft laugh left him when she suggested the ball. It seemed a bit ironic that he'd be going to such an event with someone whom, at a time, had had a crush on. Yet it never went past a crush. Once he and Xenos had become a couple he learned that his feelings towards Cosette was like that of a close friend, or even possibly a sister. He felt like he could tell her most anything, even if he never did, it was that simple feeling of trust that helped to comfort him.

He sat politely and listened as she spoke. Not once did he try to intervene or did he show annoyance. He was past acting that way with people he knew and trusted. "I would be delighted to go with you Cosette" he said taking her hand and giving it a light kiss. The look in his eyes as he looks back at her could only be read as pain but he hid it well behind his smile. By no means did he intend the kiss to seem as though he liked her. It was simply his way of accepting in a polite manner. An action he knew Cosette understood. "Perhaps getting out would be good for me. As of late my thoughts have grown rather dark. Xenos had a skill of preventing me from following through on my ideas...but without him I find myself planning things...already I have set in motion a plan that will be at its peak when I graduate...if I even hold out that long" he laughed weakly as he leaned back in his seat.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:41 pm
I tried to kill the pain

But only brought more

So much more

I lay dying

And I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal

"And will he not come again?" Dante
"And there is pansies, that’s for thoughts." We're all going mad, in one way or another, aren't we?
"O, you must wear your rue with a difference." Rueful

User Image Cosette smiled in honest relief at Dante's words. When he took her hand, though, she stiffened slightly. Realizing it had been her left hand, though, she relaxed. She knew it was somewhat silly, but still, she was terribly jumpy.

She nodded, a humorless half-smirk appearing on her face as Dante continued to speak. "So good to know I'm not the only one," she drawled. Their dark thoughts were probably vastly different, but he didn't have to know that. "I don't suppose your plans have anything to do with the uncle you mentioned on the ride here?" she asked.

"Alack, what noise is this?" When do you think we should head to the ball?

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Dante nodded," My uncle has a big part to play in my plans yes" he said sitting back. It felt so odd sitting here with her talking so civil while. His face seemed calm to most but to those who knew him they could see the hurt he was going through. The flood of tears and anger that he was barely containing lay behind his emerald eyes. "Well then, Shall we get ourselves ready to go" he said getting up and held out his hand to help her up.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:27 pm
I tried to kill the pain

But only brought more

So much more

I lay dying

And I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal

"And will he not come again?" Dante
"And there is pansies, that’s for thoughts." We're all going mad, in one way or another, aren't we?
"O, you must wear your rue with a difference." Rueful

User Image Cosette saw the feelings in his eyes with slight surprise. Dante had always been so strong, seeing such a torrent behind his eyes was unnerving... Even so, though, she remained silent. Since their return from Egypt, all she'd gotten was sympathy and pity--she knew well how irritating it was. There was no point in bothering him, especially when she was trying to follow the orders her parents had given her.

When he offered his hand, she smiled demurely, let Ashes jump of her lap, and placed her own (left) hand in his. "Yes, let's," she agreed. Standing, she continued, "Shall we meet at the ball, say, nine o'clock?" When they'd decided on a time, she turned, and headed up to the girl's dormitory to prepare.

"Alack, what noise is this?" I am so sorry this took so long!

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Dante rose as Cosette got up herself and made her exit. He couldn't help but smile a little. Perhaps it would be nice to go to a public function with a good friend. A friend and ally he really needed to get truly acquainted with. It was a little amusing to him as he watched her leave. At one point he liked her. It had been a small crush, nothing more than a simple young attraction. Now that feeling has shown it's true colors. She is like Charaon is to him. A close, almost sibling like being whom he trusted with his life. It did hurt that she had hid so much when he had told her a bit of himself. But now such childish feelings were behind him. Maybe she could help him get his thoughts together, help him to push back the pain that has been haunting him the whole year...

"Nine it is then" he said with a genuine smile then moved off to his own room to get ready.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image

Eretria got up early that morning, excited to be finally starting her foray into her studies. She had gotten a bit of a rough bit of sleep, but didn't let that bother her as she dressed for the day. The excitement she had felt for finally learning magic. She quickly made her way down to the Great Hall for something to eat, and proceeded from there to her classes.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:45 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Third Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

She couldn’t be sure how long she had decided to lurk within the fundamental shadows of the common room, she couldn’t even be quite assured if it was still the night of the ceremony feast or the next morning—the first day of classes. The sheer light that penetrated through the thick, fogged windows basked the ambiance with a shade of poisonous green that reminded her too much of her father’s study. Every passing day had been harder, and harder. Her mother was disappearing far too often to be normal, and what with her state of mind, there was no telling where or what she had gotten into. St. Mungo’s had repeatedly sent notice that there was, in fact, nothing wrong with her mother.

But even she knew better than to trust the healers. All of this time, though, she had remained clutched onto a letter, and a key, as per her mother’s instructions. Except, she couldn’t will herself to read the letter.

In the back of her mind, she wondered what if must have been like for Hildy, to surpass through the school in the shadows always trying not to think of her family. She bit her lip and sighed, what in the world could her mother be planning now?

Desires: Happpiness
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?.....
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you.....
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Amanda Davis
First Year: Slytherin

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda finally got to the common room. After the long day she passed out on the couch within five minutes.
The following day, she woke up just in time to get ready for school. After changing into her school uniform, brushing her hair and her teeth, she head out for her first class, Defense Against the Dark Arts.

wearing

((Next post in Defense Against the Dark Arts))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:47 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Fourth Year, Slytherin

Classes had come and gone as any year before it had, but this year, he found newer prospects in the realm of first years. Some were guarded fiercely, determined, and sly. Others blundered through the dark, groping for answers and comfort. Others still, remained silent yet shrill in the shadows, with inhibitions that spoke much louder than words. He knew who he would associate with, and who he would pity. But, most importantly, he needed to know who would trust him easily, and who would not. The only significant individual that had taken his gift was Selene Gilette—Matthew Warren had been suspicious and reproachful, but informative all the same.

With such simple trinkets, he was able to make them speak volumes. And now he waited, to explain himself, his bracelets, his rings, and his house, and any questions they might bare.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Attentive
╚══════════════╝

User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda walked into the common room with Leonidas by her side. Her perfect braid was coming undone strand by strand, and her dress felt just a bit too tight after the several hours of dancing and eating. "I'll be right back!" she yelled, running towards the girls' dormitories.
After about ten minutes, she came back into the common room, wearing her pajamas. Feels so much better, she thought, feeling a lot more comfortable now. She walked over to a couch and sat down.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:43 am
Leonidas Henry Reedling
First Year Slytherin

User Image

As soon as they were safe inside the common room, Leonidas ripped off his mask. The damn thing had been driving him crazy. However, as the mask came off, so did noble Leonidas. Now, just plain old Leo stood in the underwater room, feeling very self-conscious in the fancy suit. He suddenly wanted nothing more then to put on his normal, no-show clothes. He glanced at the mask, the symbol of his old life, and picked it up off the floor. He was still staring at it when Amanda darted off to her dormitory. He watched her go, her braid coming rapidly undone, her dress scurrying after her. He smiled at her back, glad to see her back to normal as well.

After she left, he too, headed for his dormitory. As quickly as possible, he shed his suit, and pulled on some pajamas. He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to get it back to the normal mess. He glanced at himself in the mirror that all the first year Slytherin boys had to share. A small, skinny, sandy-haired, blue-eyed, tired-looking, pajama wearing, slightly ashen, eleven-year-old boy stared back at him. Most would have not been pleased, but Leo knew that now he looked like himself, what he was now, not what he had been. He left the room, satisfied, and continued down the stairs.

He emerged to find Mandy already back, seated on one of the common rooms numerous couches. She faced the window, and Leo watched as the giant squid swam by. He made his way toward her, and sat down on the same couch.
"It's beautiful, isn't it?" He asked, staring out at the blackness of the lake. After the Great Feast at the beginning of the school year, when all the first years were shown to their common room, Leo had been shocked to find that his house was located underwater. Now, he had grown slightly more used to it, but often still found it a bit disconcerting.

Age:11 | Relationship Status:Single | Injuries/Illnesses: None

Wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda stared out the window into the dark lake alone. The other Slytherins were either at the ball or in their dormitories. No one was around, so what else was there to do? As some fish and other creatures swam by the window, she leaned on the it to get a better look into the blue darkness. What's the view from the other common rooms? she wondered. Amanda hadn't any idea where they were even located. While she pondered on this, Leonidas emerged for the boys' dormitories. "Yeah," she said tiredly, agreeing with her friend.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:11 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
𝔉irst 𝔜ear, 𝔅eater

User Image

After the ordeal that had occurred in his Defense Against the Dark Arts class, Dominic had to reevaluate himself. His father had been diligent in his teachings, a firm hand always in play. As far back as he could remember, he had always had a wild spirit, a recklessness born into him. His older brother had been the perfect child, while he, required much more focus and attention. Hell, he was forced into more activities then he truly ever cared to count, but in the end, his father had at least been able to teach him one thing; to channel that recklessness into his ambitions, and to aspire in his pursuits with his wild heart.

Still… that wasn’t to say he couldn’t have fun, he supposed. And, the only thing truly on his mind was how he was going to get back at those two girls for provoking him into such a predicament…

He knew he was never the one truly at fault, and, even the professor knew that. Still… he needed to have a chat with Damien about his “cousin.”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’5” ☣ Weight: 121lbs ☣ Age: 11
Common Room
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:39 am
Damien Edgeworth
Slytherin // First Year // Common Room // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Dominic
CURRENTLY FEELING // Agitated
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What the bloody hell is wrong with that girl?!'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien entered the Common Room in a bit of a huff, although for someone who didn't know him, it was impossible to tell. It was only visible in a slight increase in his breathing, a slight tilt downward of his chin, the smallest of all creases between his eyebrows. His conversation with Michelle had not gone as planned. She'd been defiant; she knew that Adalaide was a halfblood, and had befriended her anyway! He was honestly disgusted; he briefly considered speaking with his father about the McHalen family. From what he could tell, they were sinking fast. Damien barely suppressed a small growl of displeasure, looking over the Common Room to be sure that no one was there to see him in his state. Not that they would know, but he knew that he was much more likely to alienate his housemates with ill behavior right now. He might not be outright rude, but the mood he was in, he honestly didn't know if he wouldn't get a little passive aggressive. He noticed Dominic standing in the Common Room and gave the other boy a brief nod before sitting in one of the chairs and taking out a book to read.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:02 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
𝔉irst 𝔜ear, 𝔅eater

User Image

The cackle of spitting fire greedily licked up the oxygen and set hell upon the torched and charred logs strewn into the mouth of the hearth. Even as he stood before the fire, basking in its orange glow and warmth, the bone seeping chill that had always plagued these dungeons could still stir a flurry of goosebumps to race against his flesh. Behind him, he heard a rustle of a presence. These days, not many Slytherins preferred to dwell in the pit of snakes, no, it had gotten dangerous, even his own cousin, Belle, had to admit it. There was something else lurking in the school. A slow casual glance was thrown over his shoulder as he noticed Damien slip into a chair silently, a book held in his pale hands.

”What ya reading, mate?” He asked. But it’s not like it matters, he mused. Dominic crossed the dungeons and dropped himself down into an arm chair near his fellow first year. ”…Can you believe that happened in class today?” Dom shook his head, though, never truly giving Damien much time to answer. ”I have to say, I’ve been thinking, I mean, normally, I’d teach a lesson or two to whomever decides to go against everything sane in this bloody world and befriend a Puff, for Merlin’s sake, but standing up against us, fellow Slytherins?” Again, Dom shook his head.

”But she is your family, and, I think we owe it to ourselves to show her the error of her ways, normally I’d do it myself anyway—but—

“She is your family,”
He reiterate, and in the old world of kings and queens, and lords and ladies, where blood and nobility still rang true, well, it was the man’s duty to protect the women of his family.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’5” ☣ Weight: 121lbs ☣ Age: 11
Common Room with Damien
╚═══════════════════╝

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games