Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
school of love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:48 pm
Samantha saw the worry in his eyes. "A boy did not inspire me, my life did... Each time I move to a new place... I fall in love with the place that I move to... but when I move again, my heart breaks and then I must love the new place I go to... It's what inspired my novel..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:51 pm
broadwaybabe325
"What about you?" Samantha asked Sam as she smiled.

"Well...uh...analytical essays...political critiques...and poetry. I find poetry to be an outlet for emotions that people like me have a hard time coming to terms with. Such things like love. I am a bit of an introvert, but I have a large heart for people, which is why I tend to let people walk all over me. But I believe I am strong enough to take it." Samiu shifted closer, her soft voice was soothing.  

Afu_Infinite

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:07 pm
"Poetry? I've always found that lovely... How writers express their inner emotions, not afraid of what people will think." She smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:25 pm
broadwaybabe325
"Poetry? I've always found that lovely... How writers express their inner emotions, not afraid of what people will think." She smiled at him.

Samiu smiled and looked down. He was feeling nervous talking to her about poetry.
"I do not talk much. Most of what I say is said in my writing. So my writing is my emotion. Just like how you fall in love with a place; it is an unspeakable love that cannot be fully expressed through a few spoken words. But when you write, it is meant because it is thought and then taken through your writing utensil. It can be reviewed and reflected at the same exact time you write it. I am sorry if I am rambling."
Samiu put his hand over his mouth. A serious and confident conversation was one he has never had.  

Afu_Infinite

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:28 pm
She shyly brought his hand from his mouth.
"You're not rambling, what you say is just right."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:51 pm
broadwaybabe325
She shyly brought his hand from his mouth.
"You're not rambling, what you say is just right."

Her touch was an everlasting one. A desire to uphold. Samiu was slightly startled with a rapid pump of his heart. Maybe it was inappropriate, but he gently squeezed her hand,
"I only talk because I am struck. Struck with a bolt more mightier than one Zeus could ever hurl to Earth. Do I come on too strong? An answer is not needed. Only a bat of your eyes or a light rose of your cheeks. Electrifying tingle sent through my senses..."
Samiu stopped, he was embarrassed. His face became red, he felt like he would make Samantha uncomfortable.  

Afu_Infinite

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:57 pm
She was about to say something else as her cheeks flushed pink, but the lunch bell rang.
"Have lunch with me?" She asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:08 pm
broadwaybabe325
She was about to say something else as her cheeks flushed pink, but the lunch bell rang.
"Have lunch with me?" She asked softly.

He looked up at her with a smile,
"I would like that."
He stood next to her and held his hand out to help Samantha from her seat.  

Afu_Infinite

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 pm
She smiled and took his hand and was helped up from her seat. Samantha slung her bag over her shoulder and they walked to lunch, finding a nice spot on the back lawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 pm
ivy walks in at lunch amnd she sits alone every one stayed clear of her because of this morning except some nerd they treated her like she as a god  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:30 pm
broadwaybabe325
She smiled and took his hand and was helped up from her seat. Samantha slung her bag over her shoulder and they walked to lunch, finding a nice spot on the back lawn.

Even though Samiu was a bit of a loner, he loved the outdoors. Nature and people find each other once again and being outside with Samantha was very refreshing apart from that classroom. It seemed to open up his mind, relax a little also.
"Everyone here is like everyone else, everywhere else. Administration and teachers talk about trying to integrate the student body amongst the cliques on campus, but I can guarantee those office holders were just like them in school. Stuck within their own groups and never branching out. I only assume the kinds of things you have seen in schools. How was school for you with all the moving you did?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:33 pm
"Eh... Some schools were better than others... The Korean school was 7 days a week... I didn't like that... French school was better, but I had to learn French before I went to school there."  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:38 pm
broadwaybabe325
"Eh... Some schools were better than others... The Korean school was 7 days a week... I didn't like that... French school was better, but I had to learn French before I went to school there."

"Honestly, I think the Korean school time system is better. 7 days a week with a reasonable time to get out, people have more opportunity to bond with other people and bond with their teachers. School becomes a community that way and creates life long friendships. And you become smarter, I guess...Was it hard to learn French?"
Samiu moved closer to her, his body growled with hunger, but his mind was not interested in itself; it was interested in Samantha.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:46 pm
"True... French was actually wonderful to learn... I loved to be so multi-cultured... Let's get something to eat..."  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm
broadwaybabe325
"True... French was actually wonderful to learn... I loved to be so multi-cultured... Let's get something to eat..."

((Gotta go, sorry! Till next time.))
"I think we both heard what my body wants."
Samiu's stomach growled again. He scoped the rows of food. Even though he knew how bad the food may have been, it was food and was thankful to even have it.  
romance Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff