Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Nurse assistant

A gentle smile crossed his face as she explained the origin of her lovely talent.
"That is such an enchantingly adorable tale of inspiration" he said not removing his eyes from hers. His cheeks replied to her soft blush with a faint one of his own. He didn't know if it could be possible to like someone in such a short amount of time but he felt that he did very much like Mira. In a way that far surpassed a simple crush. "It helps to have a family that supports you" he said, his words almost in a bit of a dreamy tone. "Without support from loved ones, there would be no meaning to our endevours" he added  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz chuckled and pulled his hand back and ran his fingers through his hair.
"It's my first year as well Miss. I just hope that I do well - I don't know how well I'm going to do with kids, I've never taught before." He chuckled again and grinned. The Herbology instructor picked up a pitcher and tilted it to her, offering to pour her some.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

{{Out Of Curiosity: Sorry that this was a short post.}}  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Mira Sinclair : Art & Muggle Art Professor

User Image

User Image
Mira looked away from him, hiding another blush. The man had related the word 'adorable' and her together, albeit it was about her talent... 'My story is not cute!' She thought, a bit defensive. The brunette pushed the nominal matter out her thoughts. She had vowed, earlier, that she wouldn't get distracted when around him. The art professor would stick to it. 'After all a moment distracted when Rian is around a wasted one...' She shook her head, and withheld a crazy laugh. Her thoughts were defintely one of a love-sick woman. The professor began to fall into a dreamy fog once again, as the man spoke. She was snapped out of the fog, at the assistant nurse's last sentence; Without support from loved ones, there would be no meaning to our endeavours. Mira looked down at her small hands and reflected on his words. 'Yes....endeavours supported by others are strengthen, but sometimes the attempt to acheive something lies within individual alone.' Her gaze flickered back up, as she said. "True, but not always..." Her voice lost it's accent, and there was a vulnerable note in her words that she couldn't hide.
User Image
"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image

Ѧɣαʆϕη Ӄӌɼɨє

Professor of World Studies

What I'm thinking:To have more or not to have more? That is the question.

Who am I talking to:Eraz Lupinous

The Song I Can't Get Out of My Head

"Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Avalon smiled as she pushed her goblet a bit closer so Eraz could pour her some of what was inside. "Please call me Avalon," she said realizing how formal he was being. She was sure she was blushing at being called "miss" all the time. Avalon laughed a bit at his comment about kids. "I'm sure you'll be fine. You're probably teaching about what you love, so just relax and remember that you're the expert. I just wonder how many kids I'll have. Not too many students are interested in World Studies these days, Avalon sighed. She lifted her glass again to her lips and let the drink run down her throat.

((Ю.Ю.Ѽ -It's fine. We've all got our moments and there's times when less is actually more.))  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz poured water into her goblet and sat back in his seat. He reached one hand up and massaged his neck as he grinned.
"Yes, but that just means I have to worry more, because I need to tone down my...obsession. Especially since I'll have to make sure none of the students get hurt in class." He turned to look at her, tilting his head to one side.
"And I'm sure there will be at least a few students taking your class. Being involved in the world is a vital necessity for anyone who hopes to ever actually become something in life. If I hadn't had received classes about that subject then I would have had a lot of trouble when traveling."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image

αsтяσησмy

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---> {type in mood here}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari smiled at the man standing next to the empty chair. "Well it would be a pleasure to have some company, please have a seat. If you like you can even share mine."
She purred making with an obvious smile

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:56 pm
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

User Image

He winked to her and sat down next her, smiling at her as he said, "By the end of the night, my dear, I may just take you up on that offer. My name is Eldak. Eldak Athlis. And what is the name of the beautiful woman I have the pleasure of speaking to tonight?" he asked eloquently, eyeing her beauty up and down.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:26 am
User Image

Nurse assistant

Rian's face dropped when Mira's accent did. He felt that somehow he had struck a bad chord
,"Well...yes true. In some cases one must rely on their own strength to persevere through" he said his voice shaking lightly. If he caused her to dislike him due to such a stupid mistake he would never forgive himself. He looked around nervously and tried desperately to search for the right words, when none could be found he turned instead to apologize,"Forgive me..I seem to have ..hit a nerve...Im sorry" he said looking down. The last thing he wanted was to hurt her.He was shaking lightly as he awaited her reply  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 am

User Image

User Image
Mira's gaze flickered to Rian, his voice was shaky and she didn't like that one bit. It hurt her to be the cause of it. 'I should filter my words!' She thought, scolding herself mentally. She had no troubles about how she felt, no, her problem was just with what she let slip out. 'I did this on Valentine's Day too, didn't I? With thoughts about home...' The art professor pushed back her dark memories, and forced herself to snap out of it. Mira stared at the brunette while he frantically searched for words to correct a wrong he didn't commit. 'He didn't do anything wrong, and yet he tries to abate it...' She couldn't help but to admire him for his efforts. 'He's really sweet...' "Nothing needs to be forgiven, Rian." She placed her cold fingers under his chin - propping it up - so he could see her. The woman gave him an assuring smile.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:59 am
User Image

Nurse assistant

Rian felt his face flush when Mira's soft fingers touched his chin. He couldn't help but smile at her when she smiled at him. "I did not want to cause you pain by anything I said, so that is why I apologized." he said taking her hand without really thinking about it. He held it gently in his hands. "A lovely woman such as yourself should never have to wear a frown on her face" he said innocently with a soft gentle smile on his face. She seemed to have quite a bit going on in her life. It was not his place to question her, nor was it the proper time. He thought for a moment on what sort of topic he should switch to to change the lowered mood. "What is it that you find is your favorite subject to paint?" he asked hoping it was an appropriate topic change.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:26 am

User Image

User Image
As Rian smiled a wave of relief washed over the professor. She let out a breath that she wasn't aware of holding. 'Thank, God...' The woman listened to his explanation, and then repiled. "Nothing you say hurts me..." It was true, in a way. The words elicited pain that already exisited, the assistant nurse didn't create any of it...no quite the opposite, he shoved joy into her heart, something she had been lacking for a while. She felt a warm hand take her's, she gave a small squeeze in response, but didn't let go. Mira blushed once Rian called her a lovely lady. 'A direct complement...' It wasn't here first time getting one, by conming from him, it felt like it. The man asked her a question, and she saw the disgused attempt in it, but didn't address it in her reply. "I excel in nature paintings, but I really love it when I get to portraits. They're so hard to do sometimes, its a fun challange."
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

Ѧɣαʆϕη Ӄӌɼɨє

Professor of World Studies

What I'm thinking:How could injuries occur in my class? Hmmmm....

Who am I talking to:Eraz Lupinous

The Song I Can't Get Out of My Head

"Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today."

Avalon sipped the water. hoping it wouldn't bring back her hiccups. She hated having that happen already. Sure everyone got hiccups, but it was still embarassing. "True. I remember almost getting bitten by a young mandrake when I was in my first year of Herbology. I suppose there aren't that many ways to injure oneself in my class," the woman smiled as her voice faded off. Avalon twirled her hair with her finger as she thought about what Eraz was saying about her own subject. "Yes, that's true. The wise know that, yet students often see it as boring. At least they do in my experience."

((Ю.Ю.Ѽ -None))  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

”I’m a partier and a gambler. Even with my life…”

User Image

He smiled at Evelyn, pleased that she was so interested in him. But why would he give her what she wanted to hear? "My name? Ah, I see you have caught my little lie there," Jack gently tilted his head back, closing his eyes for a moment, "My full name is Charmingly Perfect, but, please call me Jack,"

Jack took a sip of his water and smiled.

User Image

User Image

”When it comes down to it, Alchemy is the essence of life”

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:12 pm
User Image
{ Professor Icarus Skylar }
Quidditch Referee and Flying Instructor

User Image

Icarus pretended not to hear Isis and, instead, watched as the students were sorted and began flocking to their house seats. Each times a Slytherin would be sorted, Icarus would clap and feel warm inside. Maybe Slytherin would win again this year? He felt bad for Ravenclaw, since they hadn't won a single cup yet.

The Flying Instructor shrugged his shoulders and sighed. Who cared about dumb ole Ravenclaw anyway?

He froze, then shot a glance at Anya, hoping she hadn't directed her mind towards him at that moment. Isis and Anya would both team up and beat sense into him. Icarus pretended to be looking at the ceiling, trying to ignore eye contact with Anyanka.

User Image

Luckily, our staff includes a lot of beautiful women. Beautiful women… which I may hit on… I hope.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:23 pm
User Image

Nurse assistant

Rian was relieved as well at her reply. She was honest and it shown in her lovely deep eyes.He smiled when she blushed again. It was such a lovely shade and only added to her beauty. "Well, I do not understand how any artist can re create an image with just a few simple colors. " He laughed,"I know almost every part of the body inside and out in amazing detail and yet I do not think I could paint a face." He laughed again yet it was true. Rian had tried to draw once but it was rather pathetic and he only ended up throwing it away in the end. He would probably try it again though. If there was one painting he'd want to do it would be capturing the beauty that was in front of him. "Perhaps you could teach me?" he said jokingly but wondered if she would take him up on the offer anyway.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games