Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Third Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:35 am
User Image
Archimedes was restless his master was having his moon time and he did not like spending time around him when that happened. He managed to escape the room where all the other people where. He wanted to go exploring. He paused when he noticed other cats in the area. Or at least what he amused was a cat one of them was as round as a ball. He moved up to them "Mew?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:19 am
Miss GryffindorK
Cara MiaKitty
[quote=""Xistund]

User ImageUser Image

The metamorphmagus walked onto the level of the stairs, rather bored. He paused at the curious sight. There were three cats sitting there, meowing at each other. He ttitled his head, some of his bright red hair swinging in his eyes. He reached up and brushed his hair out of his face. "Well, what are you three doing here?" he asked the cats. He knew they could not respond, if they could, he would probably faint and fall down the flight of stairs behind him. Talking animals. He couldn't help but chuckle at that thought.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:20 pm
User Image

Dhylan Nolynn's Kitten

Qube looked up to see another cat, this one closer in color to her own fur. "Mew!" She hadn't played in a while, Dhylan usually being too busy studying or practicing... what was it called... Quidditch! Her ears perked up as she heard a set of masculine footsteps behind her. Maybe it was Dhylan! Maybe he came to rescue her! She turned around, looking up at the boy. That.... was not Dhylan. The boy did, however, look to be the same age as her owner! Maybe he would take her up the stairs! Qube waddled over to the teen, mewling as loud as she could. The ball of poof rubbed up against his ankle, purring loudly. When she looked back up at him, her tail flicked, light perfectly catching her tag to make the polished silver sparkle.

Cara MiaKitty
Xistund
Sir Spazalots

{OoC: #6B3FA0}
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image
Dracula...........................
══════════........................
I didn't know that cheshire cats grinned............
...In fact, I didn't know that cats could grin.

═════════════════════════════

Dracula was rolling and batting his paws at the other cat when he heard another approach, his eyes going wide. He sniffed the air... this one... smelled funny. Something smelled odd on him... not him, but something that was on him. "Mrow?" Before he could approach the other cat or try to figure out what the strange smell was, footsteps approached. His eyes shot wide, panicked, and he was off. The boy had probably spotted him before he'd managed to get away, but he'd never find him, so it was okay. Orange-golden eyes watched from the shadows nearby as the chubby kitten approached the boy. She was a lot more trusting than he was. His tail flicked as he watched from his hiding spot, cautious. What if the boy was mean to her? She was his friend now, and she might need help. He arched his back, ready to pounce if needed.

Miss GryffindorK

[suote="Xistund"]
Sir Spazalots

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:09 am
Kiska166

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter

I got a bad boy, I must admit it hey
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it hey
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me
hey
I love the way I love the way you make me feel
I love the way I love it
Baby, I love the way I love the way you make me feel
Ooh, I love the way I love it
The way I love you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bradley stepped walked down the hall, his bag hanging off his shoulder and his camera around his neck. He had no at the moment and thought some photography would be a good idea. He hadn't been taking many pitcures the past few weeks. His time consumed by studying, music lesson with Tobi, and the newspaper.

He sighed and moved along the mostly deserted hall. "I wonder what I should get pictures of..." he said as he looked around. There were few people out in this corridor, and it was pretty much barren at the moment. Maybe some human photography? he thought as he looked around for someone to model.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

Ariana strutted down the hallway, a smile plastered on her face as she hummed a song. The girl was just in the music room, playing the piano and working on new material, so she had a new melody stuck in her head. The redhead thought she was alone in the hall, so she danced down the hallway and spun around the corner. Embarrassed, Ariana quickly stopped but burst into a fit of giggles. Bradley definitely saw that! she thought, her face turning a little pink. "Hey, Bradley," she greeted once her laughter died down a bit. She didn't think the boy would make fun of her for it. After all, she was just dancing. It wasn't like she sucked, anyway. Or at least, she hoped not.

Sir Spazalots

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:39 pm
Kiska166

User Image

xxxxxxx

hey
I love the way I love it
The way I love you

Bradley saw a familiar figure twirl around the corner. Bradley smiled as the Seventh year girl started giggling at the sight of him. "Hey Ari! Nice dancing!" he said with a smile. He stepped down the hall towards her. I wonder if she would... he thought as he looked up at the older girl. deciding to ask his crystal blue eyes seemed to sparkle. "You came by at the perfect time! I was just looking for some models for some pictures. Would you mind?" he said as he held up his camera. He really hoped she would say yes.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana laughed loudly when Bradley complimented her dancing. Oh, my god! That's embarrassing, she thought, but the girl managed to laugh her way through her embarrassment, so it wasn't as bad. Brown eyes widened as a smile stretched. "Ooh, models?! I'd love to!" she exclaimed excitedly. "Though, I've never modeled before." She hoped the Ravenclaw wouldn't mind if she hadn't had experience.

Sir Spazalots

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:36 pm
Kiska166

User Image

xxxxxxx

hey
I love the way I love it
The way I love you

Bradley smiled. "Modelling is easy, just act natural and look pretty." he said with a smile. He adjusted his camera and smiled. I'm glad she will. he thought with a smile. "Maybe, if you don't mind, we could get some of you singing and dancing. You always look happiest doing those." he said. He reached up and brushed hair from his face.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana nodded, feeling reassured that she would be fine. Act natural and look pretty, her mind repeated. "Seems easy enough," she commented. A bright smile stretched on her features when Bradley mentioned taking pictures of her singing and dancing. "Yes! We can definitely do that!" she exclaimed, full of excitement. It was never too difficult to know what made Ariana happiest. "Do you wanna do it now?" she asked before grabbing the boy's hand and leading him towards the Music Room. After all, Ariana carried the key on her at all times in case she ever felt like going in there when no meetings were scheduled. The girl wasn't selfish though. If any of the members wanted to go in there, she would let them in as long as she trusted them not to break anything or leave a mess.

Sir Spazalots

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:18 am
Kiska166

User Image

xxxxxxx

hey
I love the way I love it
The way I love you

Bradley smiled and allowed the girl to lead him to the music room. "Yes, Now would be best." he said as he followed the older girl. He had to admit, he had not been in the music room often this year, and only a handful the year before - when Tobi had brought him to Music club. I should start going again, just because Tobi is teaching me to sing. he thought.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:24 am
User Image
User Image

🌹 We'll do it all, everything, on our own. We don't need anything or anyone.
                                                            🌹 I don't quite know how to say how I feel. Those three words are said too much. They're not enough.
                                                            🌹 Let's waste time chasing cars around our heads. I need your grace to remind me to find my own.

If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world? 🌹
                                                            Forget what we're told. Before we get too old. Show me a garden that's bursting into life. 🌹

Heather peeked around the corner of the corridor. She spotted no one, and continued to move swiftly and silently. Today was a very important day for her fellow Chimera members, and was long overdue. Just as Ronyo had done when she was to be initiated, the teen sent out letters to each of the new members, telling them to meet her here, on the third floor, and to tell no one where they were going or what they were up to. The club was to remain a secret, no matter how hard it was to keep it that way sometimes. It was times like these where she missed her old leader. Maybe she would drop in to see him after graduation. That would be nice, she thought. Heather glanced around once again before slinking against a wall, hidden beside a suit of armor that she knew well. Only the Chimera Club members would be aware of her hiding place, and that was just how she wanted it to be.

{OOC: Private Chimera scene. If you're not a Chimera, do not interrupt please.}

🌹 All that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see.
                                                            🌹 I don't know where, confused about how as well.

Just know that these things will never change for us at all. 🌹
                                                            If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world? 🌹

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

Violet the Maestro

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

IceGrayWolf

Cara MiaKitty

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:18 am
User ImageUser Image
              xxxxxWhen James received the letter, she could not help but feel something. It was not the feeling that the author was likely to be expecting. It was the first letter that she had received from any of the Chimeras and it was not even to see how she was doing. They were supposed to care about each other, and here, she had been kidnapped, nearly died, and not one of them seemed to care. It was annoying to say the least that the first she heard was to meet the new members.

xxxxxLooking around the corridor, James tried to spot anyone that might be involved in this meeting. Ever since that night, the girl did not like to be alone. Especially not in the castle. Everyone liked to think that it was one of the safest places, but she knew better. How could everyone go on thinking that way after last year? It was not just her kidnapping, but also the sleeping curse. As far as she knew, nothing had been done about that. But now was not the time to be worrying about that. No.

xxxxxEventually, the girl found someone in the category of someone she was looking for. Heather, a Hufflepuff girl only a year older than her. She would be graduating soon. James wondered if she had any idea as to what she would like to do afterwards. The Ravenclaw knew she did not. At least she had an extra year to think about what she wanted to do with her life. There was one good thing to being held back a year. She had more time to think, and that was exactly what she needed.

xxxxxHello Heather," James said as she walked over to where the girl was hiding. It was a suit of armor. The girl wondered what would have been like to wear such a thing into battle. It really seemed impractical when she thought about it. All that metal. It would not do the wearer good if they needed speed, or if they were fighting in a watery place. Perhaps that was why soldiers these days, whether muggle or otherwise, no longer used them.

heather030595

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

IceGrayWolf

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:05 am
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image

What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy had received a letter, written in the familiar script of her sister, and immediately read the contents. A Chimera meeting? She hadn't been to one in a long time. Well, it was given that Heather was the current in-Hogwarts leader, and given that Heather could easily hunt her down, the werewolf found her self wandering up the third floor corridor, in hunt for the rest of the group.

It was at this time the girl was grateful for her powerful nose, because she felt she'd been walking forever. She caught the familiar scent of her sister, then swished over to her, cloak billowing behind her. The hood was drawn, casting shadows on the girl's face. She was allowed a nice air of mystery now and again! Small, pale, hands slid up, then pulled the hood slowly down, revealing her face to the two other girls.

Remy knew Heather well, so she greeted her (slightly) older sister with a gentle hug, before turning to the other. The other girl, believed to be called James, Jamie, Janet... or something of that sort) had been recently kidnapped, then returned. The werewolf had been in those shoes, and she knew the Chimera was supposed to be this... happy family... thing, according to Ronyo, so she decided to speak. "How are you doing?" It seemed so simple in retrospect, but hopefully the girl would take some comfort and/or solace in knowing she had people that cared with her. After a bit of adjusting, the werewolf pulled the cloak tighter around herself, waiting for reply.

heather030595
Violet the Maestro

User Image

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:21 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Guilty | Of the life I held so dear: ... | I won't run: Heather, James, and Remy | There's no turning back from here: Third Floor Corridor |

Marina was sort of glad she wasn't the first here, because then she would be forced into small talk and...awkwardness. She couldn't exactly say she was close with any of her fellow Chimeras. She was friendly enough with Heather and Remy, who were sort of like older sisters, and both of whom had had her back in any number of chaotic situations they'd been thrown into, but she never really saw or talked to them outside of Chimera meetings. And James, well, she felt like she barely knew the girl, despite being classmates with her since they were what? Eleven? It wasn't really anyone's fault they weren't all the best of mates, of course. She approached slowly, in no particular hurry. The newest members of the group hadn't even shown up yet. "Hey," she said quietly to the three other girls. Remy was asking James how she was, and now Marina vaguely remembered hearing something about the Ravenclaw and her younger sister....Alice? No...Akira, yes that was the sister's name, being kidnapped or something. Oh. Well, this was sort of horrible. She'd been too wrapped up in her own problems and worries to even remember that someone she was supposed to be close with had been abducted and most likely gone through some terrible trauma. The redheaded girl didn't know what to say. She wasn't the one who comforted other people. She wasn't any good at it. She felt empathy and sympathy, of course, and wanted to help, but it was a little late now. "I'm sorry." she said abruptly, twisting the hem of her tee shirt this way and that. "For what happened to you and Akira. It was awful and it shouldn't have happened. And we should have done something about it. But we didn't. This probably sounds like a load of rubbish, coming from me now, but I am sorry. That we weren't there for you when you really needed us." Not an excuse, because Marina hated nothing more than excuses. But she hoped it helped alleviate some of the tension, which to be honest, she wasn't even sure if there was any, but if she was in James's position.... Well, she'd be properly pissed.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Miss GryffindorK

Violet the Maestro

heather030595

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?