Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:28 pm
Applying for: Kota x Dite

Name of SoA: Leta
Meaning: Gladly
Appearance: The eye and back markings are from.... a relative, I forget which. And the spots are from that same relative. Mum's leg markings! See ref.
Visual reference: Here! Excuse the everything
Personality: She'd be very explorative and kind of nosy. She wants to help people, even if they don't need or want her help. But she means really well.
Any additional requirements that the family has: |D  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:14 pm
Name of SoA: Ianira
Meaning: "Enchantress"
Appearance: See ref.
Visual reference: [ Ref Here ]
Personality: Energetic and upbeat, it takes an awful lot to rain on Ianira's parade. She will always want to be involved in something and will do everything in her ability to help others, be it in active support, or simply sitting there being a shoulder to cry on or a listener if someone needs someone to talk to.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Cubs stay in pride, no evil cubs, no randoms.  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:14 pm
Name of SoA: Euphrosyne
Meaning: Greek myth name of one of the three Graces, meaning "joy, mirth."
Appearance: Look below at reference.
Though I took a lot of the marking from the parents, except one color comes from Dite's Paternal Grandfather.
Visual reference: [ref]
the stocking like markings should be white the color just came out funny. ^^;
Personality: Euphrosyne is a different type of cub. She loves exploring, yet like her mother is to afraid to go to close to the waters edge. Deep in her mind she believes the water may swallow her whole if she dares to go to close to edge. While she is afraid of the water surprisingly nothing else seems to faze her, She is the type of cub who will be the first to do a dare (away from the water) and the first to head off on adventure no matter where it may take place. Though she is daring, curious, and fearful of water. She also is very kind and sweet to everyone. She is first to help a friend and the first to help a strange in need. No matter what color or what markings you have you will always be the same in her eyes, a person to have a nice talk with. She also loves her family more than anything in the world, and is very curious to hear all of the stories her family members have to tell. For imagination is like her best friend, it takes her to places some could only dream of. (short summary)
Any additional requirements that the family has: Must stay in pride, no evil cubs, no randoms, and follow family naming scheme.

I love this pride so much, though I don't have all of the funds to pay for the custom. if Kire wouldn't mind helping out even a little that would be great. ^^; Since I'd love a cub from this pride and the family sounds quite interesting as well.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:54 pm
Name of SoA: Océane'Dara
Meaning: Ocean star
Appearance: She has her fathers base coat color, which then fades into a lighter shade of pink thats from Dite's grandmother. (Whom I now own!) And then her toes, around her eyes are white. Her ears are tipped the same lighter pink, with a white stripe like her father. She has little light pink and white spots where the lighter shade meets the darker shade minicing the little spots on her mother. Her tail has the lighter shade fading upwards, with black and white stripes on it. Up her nose is the light pink, fading into the white with the same white dots again, minicing her fathers nose marking and her mothers sort of dot markings. Her nose is black, her eyes a warm honey color. Her little hair and tail tuff are to be white, and black streaked.
Visual reference: Here's a rough idea
Personality: Creative, and joyous. She'd always been one to help another, and is always the first to come out with ideas or new ways to doing things, she sorta dances to the beat of a different drum, but it works for her. Sort of silly, and quirky..
Any additional requirements that the family has: I don't have funds to pay for this but I've always wanted a Bahari cub.  

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:25 pm
Applying for: Kota x Aphrodite
Name of SoA: Vesta
Meaning: Roman goddess of hearth, home, and family (close enough to Greek?)
Appearance:
Main body in Aphrodite's white.

Kota's triangle eye markings, Mr.?'s above eye dots, and Aphrodite's leg markings (both fore legs and one rear leg) in Feana's grey.

Her ear markings, Telka's eye dots, Kota's back stripe, and Aphrodite's leg markings (this time for the leg not occupied by the grey markings) in Nahodha'kota's black.

Her stripes, only moved to the shoulder, in Kenya's cheeky brown.

Her eyes, with her pink ears and grey tail tuff.

Her lovely little toe markings.

I think that covers it... ;d

Visual reference: Please excuse the touch pad... >:
Personality: I would have her mimic her name sake in that her home and family would be highly important to her. Independent, reliable, dutiful, and loving.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She'll stay in the pride, won't be evil/cruel/vicious, and won't have any random markings. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:40 am
Applying for: Aphrodite x Kota!
Name of SoA: Deimos
Meaning: Terror (One of the sons of the Greek god Ares)
Appearance: Black eyes, black nose. Kota's dark pink base, white inner ears and white dots on the back, like Aphrodite's above-eye dots but on her ears like a tiger. Where Kota has the black face marking and dorsal stripe, a light pink one, the color from Kizuka. White chin that turns into white chest but doesn't continue onto her underbelly. Light pink toe tips that sort of bubble like Aphrodite's, tail stripes in light pink and white in the style of Mchele. Light pink under-eye markings like Kinja.
Visual reference: Here!
Personality: Her name is terror, not because she's a horrible beast of a lion, but because she's terrifying in the sense of a little kid bouncing off the walls and getting into trouble. As a cub, at least, and that's how she earned her name. She hesitated at a young age to venture into the water, but curiosity killed the cat, they say, and she tried it time and time again with several close calls, but she always had an inexplicable draw to the ocean. As an adult, she's calmed down, but she still has quite a knack she for getting into sticky situations. I can see her as a kinengwe, as she's not responsible enough to care for a lot of cubs and not lose track of any, but would try very hard in any and all hunts.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Got 'em. C:  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:42 am
Applying for: Kota x Aphrodite
Name of SoA: tba(will grab a name if picked and it will follow the name theme you want)
Meaning: ---
Appearance:
-pink base color
-white mane and tail fluff
-white in the ear
-the grandmothers white around the eyes, white muzzle and white chest belly
-white toes
-the fathers black strip from nose to tail
-the father's eye color
-the father's strip on the ear in black
-the mothers leg marking in white and black
-the mothers pink dot above the eye brow in black
-the fathers under eye marking in black
-the father's tail marking in black and white
-a couple random black and white strips from the mother's stips on her tail.
Visual reference: x
Personality: a big sweetheart, he has a big fear of water but trys to over come it. eventualy he will over come this major fear of the water but not til like juvi or adol.
Any additional requirements that the family has: not evil, will always be in pride.

>_< couldn't resist even though i don't have funds atm  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:37 am
exclaim Deadline for Dite x Kota litter has been added. We will be closing this to new entries at 10pm EST tonight!  

Kireiryuu

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:41 pm
Applying for: (The litter you are posting for goes here.)
Name of SoA: Dahlia
Meaning: A type of pink flower
Appearance: Light tan base like Dite's grandfather with Aphrodite's long socks, pale pink for the bottom part and Kota's darker pink for the ruffly like top part of the stockings, pale pink butt stripes like Dite's paternal grandma, pale pink tail tuff, white triangles under the eyes like dad.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Delicate, sweet natured and demure..she' not terrified of the water but prefers to stay dry - if only so that she stays looking pretty. I can see her being a 'daddy's princess' type.
Any additional requirements that the family has: not evil and will remain in the pride =-)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Name of SoA: Remus
Meaning: In Greek mythology he was the twin of Romulus, the founders of the city Rome, also the sons of Ares and the priestess Rhea Silvia. When he proved to his brother that the walls he built were insufficient for protection, Romulus killed him. Until then he was proving to be a natural born leader.
Appearance:
Eyes: Brown
Mane: Charcoal and black stripes
Nose: White
Ears: Light pink sides, brown tip and deep pink insides
Main pelt: Grey like Kota's mom
Body Markings: Brown belly, light pink leapord markings like Dite's paternal grandmother, deep pink on half of 3 of his legs with white toes on 3 of 4 legs and one tan like Dite's paternal grandfather and deep pink on the rest of that leg.
Face: Deep pink stripe down middle of face and light pink mizzle. Deep pink marking coming from eyes like those of his father's and random tan, dark red and charcoal spots on his face as those of his ancestors have.
Tail: Stripes of every color that's in him with a charcoal tuff at the end.
Visual reference: I tried lol
X
Personality: Remus's kind heart is masked by a tough exterior as is necessary being the run of a massive litter. As one of the many children of Kota and Aphrodite he strives to make sure everyone is well protected and behaving to the parent's standards. Never is he tempted by the evil or mischievous ideas that cross the minds of his siblings. As he gets older he will show the characteristics of what could very well be a great leader; humility, strength, honor, and love for his fellow pride members. Although, his weaknesses will come in the form of pushing others a little too hard and naivety in his early years. I'd think he'd become very close with a sibling or friend to help balance him out and have his back.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Stay in the pride smile  

Moonlit Monkey

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:14 pm
Thanks for everyone who applied and showed their interest!! Had it not been for the limit, I'd give out cubs to all.

Therefore, I'd like to announce that we have chosen Puhterodactyl as the winner of our last custom-in slot. I shall post your form in my breeding thread and trade should be sent to me. Thank you! <3<3

We will be contesting off two of the cubs as well, so keep your eyes peeled!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:23 pm
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6!
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Bahari!
Any Requirements: Gotta stay in the Bahari and look like the family! Throwbacks are welcome. :>
List of all Throwbacks:
Feana Dad
Feana Mom

Are'nui Mom
Are'nui Dad
Are'nui's Grandma (Wing markings are not allowed.)
Are'nui Grandma
Are'nui Grandfather
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Nothing too random.
A bit of history about the family: Feana and Are'nui are a very, very playful couple. Between them, they have a 'war' going on, which is basically pranking and sneak attacking. They're cubs will probably help them on their quest to win the war!
Extra: If you lack the funds and want in, Kir has no problems helping the winners out if they need it.

Closing Time: Jan 1st, 10 pm EST! (These customs count for Jan.)

Feral Mule

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:04 pm
Applying for: Feana x Are'nui
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning:
Appearance: See ref!
Visual reference: Here
Personality: Sweet, playful, and an all around good guy. Hes a helpful sort, who likes to pull pranks. Hes usually not too good at them though as he cant help laughing usually when he pulls the prank.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not leaving pride, happy boy, used throwbacks but no randoms<3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:48 pm
Name of SoA: tbd
Meaning: ---
Appearance: see ref, i suck at discriptions.

-father's blue body color plus the blue strip on the chin
-father's white markings
-white inside ears
-mothers eye color
-the father's black markings
-the fathers dark green marking on the leg
-black toes
-the dark blueish green color for mane/tail
-mane and tail get white strips from grandmother
-mothers under eye markings in black
-grandpa's dots above eyebrow in black
-mothers ear markings in white
-grandmothers strips down the tail in black
-grandma's forehead marking in black
-grandma's fading stockings in the father's blue
-grandma's white face marking that goes down to tail in the dark blueish green

Visual reference: x
Personality: a sweet happy go lucky cub, has a love of water but also for a while as a cub has a slight fear of the water but that wont last long.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Never will leave the pride, looks like family(i did use throwbacks from grandparents but color wise he takes after the father)

dont have funds but i have stuff i could sell if needed and i just couldn't resist trying  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:59 pm
Name of SoA: Kihalua
Meaning: A kind of fish. xD
Appearance: Please see ref!
Visual reference: Ref!
Personality: Happy and rambunctious, but also very reckless. He has a tendency to get into trouble easily and won't always be able to get himself out. However, he will always look up to family and he will always remain devoted and loyal.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will never leave pride and used only throwbacks. <3

I'm good on funds, thank you! <3  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games