Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Ecavi - Breeding (Closed) [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 1!

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:02 pm
Umoja x Lomasi  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:19 pm
Custom-ins for Urza x Natintrapa.
Posting them since both are offline atm. <3

Revel1984
Applying for: Urza X Natintrapa
Name of SoA: Koyuki
Meaning: 'Little Snow'
Appearance: She's got her mother's darker points as her base but with her father's greyish brown in the same places her mother has the darker parts. She's got her father's white toes and blue eyes. She has the marking under her eye like her mother but in white like her dad.
Visual reference: Lookie!
Personality: She's mildly spoiled due to be a royal but she does try and help others, especially the youngest members of the pride, anyone smaller than herself she's fascinated with and will want to play with them. Even as an adult she'll dote on cubs. She likes getting what she wants though and can get into a bit of a huff if she doesn't get it. She'll get over it after a bit but for a day or two she'll be a little sulky.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She won't be leaving the pride.. EVER.

Strawberri Stardust
Applying for: Urza x Natintrapa
Name of SoA: Pyry
Meaning: "Snowstorm, Blizzard"
Appearance: His body is white, his mane and tail are similar in color to his mother's coat (gradient ftw? x3) His feet have socks in the grey of his dad's back leg and he has similar eye markings to his dad, but paler.
Visual reference: Messy last minute ref, GO! x3
Personality: True to his name, Pyry never holds anything back. He often leaps before he looks and does most everything without giving himself a chance to prepare for it. He wants to go go go and not stop for something silly like preparing! He also has a temper, which can get him into a lot of trouble if he doesn't keep it in check, which given his impulsive nature is something that happens a lot. He is also playful, but he does have a serious side and knows when he can be playful and when he needs to be serious. Usually.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Fits with the family and stays in pride!

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:08 pm
inglorious D
Applying for: Umoja x Lomasi
Name of SoA: Angkuh
Meaning: "Prideful"
Appearance: Majority black, with a white underbelly, and white face marking pattern like the mother. His mane will be the the same gradient effect as the mothers tail. And similar triangle and circle markings as the mother on his shoulder.
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Angkuh is a very loud and proud lion. Standing up for the weak, or against wrong doings, He puts the well being of others before anything else. Quite the family man Angkuh would never fling, but find a great mate and settle down with as large of a family as he could have. As a cub, he'll be very loud and adventurous, and I'd want him to witness some bullying or abuse situation that would lead him down his chosen path.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He will gladly remain in the pride biggrin

Painted Moose
Applying for: Umoja x Lomasi
Name of SoA: Elimu
Meaning: "Knowledge, education" in Swahili
Appearance: Solid black body like Umoja, with grey inner ears like Lomasi. On her back she should have markings like her father, except in less quantity, mostly concentrated on her spine, in her mother's white and father's purple. Her mane should be black, as should her nose, and the tail tuft would be white. El's eyes are the same as Lomasi's.
Visual reference: N/A - So sorry!
Personality: Eli appeals under the guise of a hopeless gossip, but what lies underneath is a fountain of local knowledge. Anything that is told to her is logged in a seemingly endless memory bank. That being said, as she grows she will work up to this, and ultimately take the rank of Scout, so that she may further her pursuit of knowledge by branching out as far as possible, and thus gaining intel that those on the inside may not know.

As a cub I imagine her as a sort of awkward, pushy little girl that while she prefers to hide behind her mother's paws would be relentless in questioning over simple things. "How can birds fly? Why is the sky blue? etc"
Any additional requirements that the family has: She would stay in the pride for life, and I would need help paying for her.

Paying for Moose's fyi.  
Ecavi generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:50 pm
heart  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:49 am
Customing in for Los x Hortlak! heart

A female twin of boy #2 xd I LOVE his colors/markings ~ heart

Adult lineart??

Oh! Same as the rest of the litter! Sorry, derp moment xd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:27 pm
Applying for: Furchtlos x Hortlak
Name of SoA: Rechot
Meaning: 'Cackle' , Google Translate English to Polish
Appearance: CC, would love some of daddies irregular spotting, but TTLY UP TO YOU.
Visual reference: CC
Personality: Rechot doesn't take life seriously. He's a jokester, and assumes everyone else is too; which will inevitably get him into trouble with those of a more serious tone. He'll be excitable to a fault, sharing in his daddies love for bloodshed if only for the fun of it, and relish in the scent of adrenaline that comes with war and brutality. With all that in mind, he will also be a much more submissive hyena as oppose to some of his kind within the Nergui pride. He'll have a sharp tongue, witty despite average intelligence, but reprimand will not be met with stubbornness or backlash aggression. After all, everything he does will be "in the name of fun".

Mind you, he'll probably have a few snarky remarks to make behind the backs of others, being guilty of gossip, but... aside from that, he's an all bark no bite kind of boy.

Oh, and dishonest too, which leads one to believe that Rechot will have few things going for him -- outside of his comedic potential, when inputted at the appropriate times. If nothing else, he's fun loving. That counts for something.

Any additional requirements that the family has: He'll go with daddy to the Nergui

Thank you Andranis, SilverLutz, annnnd Ecavi of course! heart

Shia bean

Prophet

Ecavi generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 5!

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:16 am
Talkh Angara x Ini Haki  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:07 pm
Customs for Talkh x Haki:
Depawsit
Applying for: Talkh Angara x Ini Haki
Name of SoA: Nirav
Meaning: calm,quiet - Hindi
Appearance: Light grey body - with black spots like Mother's spread over his body. One large spot over his right eye. He has white toes, white ears, and burning red eyes. On his right shoulder he inherits his Dad and Aunt's shoulder marking. In the same colors and size. His mane and tail take after his Maternal Grandfathwer, a deep black with twinkling spots within it.
Visual reference: Alright, so I semi based him off of the coloration of a dog I had when I was younger. [ That's where the grey comes in ] So i'll include a few refs of the coloration i'm going for since my ref doesn't do it justice XD. My ref! - Ref 1 - Ref 2 - Ref 3 - I wanted to add a dash of red, but I couldn't figure out where to add it. Just something that would enable him to be welcome in the Firekin when he's older. [ Unless his current coloration would allow it? I'm not sure ] Feel free to add a dash of red Cavi <3 I trust your judgement completely :3

And for me, a girltwin to Mars!boy, please. <3  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Ecavi generated a random number between 2 and 4 ... 3!

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:05 pm
Subito x Amelie  
Ecavi generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:03 pm
Nemanja'janan x Mittere (+1!)  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:58 am
Saint Sergio
Applying for: Nemanja'janan x Mittere
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: --
Appearance: Basically a black and white version of mom. One eye completely black like dad's, if allowed, even the white, and the other eye blue like mom's. Dad's leg markings on the left front leg.
Visual reference: SEE MOM.
Personality: He's basically going to take after mom. Rough around the edges, but when he does find someone who's willing to push past that, he's going to love them with his whole heart. I'm having him lean towards being bisexual, not really caring about gender so long as he's happy. He's going to want to be a fighter. Tough and tumble kind of guy, but over protective of all of his family members.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Going to stay in the pride, obviously. To grow on alt lines. I want him involved in all sorts of plots.

Excited Apathy
Applying for: Nemanja'janan x Mittere
Name of SoA: Arantza
Meaning: 'thorn' in Basque
Appearance: I'd like this on the alt lines! Mother's pale pink for base coat, with her darker pink and father's black for markings. Back marking should look like father's, neck marking should look like mother's, tear markings should look like uncle's. Eyes should be black, with black sclera--slightly darker for the 'pupil.'
Visual reference: You betcha I have a ref!
Personality: Wherever Mittere lost her tolerance for bull****, Arantza sure as hell didn't find it. Armed with an explosive temper and a short fuse, self-control will be the first lesson this little lioness needs to learn, before she can start on the path to becoming a mighty Warrior like the mother she idolizes. She drives herself hard, and is sure to overdo it more than once. Or twice. Or a few times. Come to think of it, the healers may have good reason to know her face by the time she 'defeats' her disease. Loyal and tough, but as bullheaded as they come.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Carrier, not leaving, hells yeah @ plots with evil uncle.

Ecavi generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:17 pm
Iiro x Frite  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:32 pm
Name:don't know yet
Stage: Cub
Species:Lion
Parents:Iiro x Frite
Offspring:
Description:Twin to boy 2 but instead blue toes can she have black toes
Reference Image(s), if applicable:X <----want this girl to be twin to him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:09 pm
Applying for: Iiro x Frite
Name of SoA: Rires
Meaning: Laughter (French)
Appearance: see ref
Visual reference: This thing here
Personality: Think super sweet with ADHD. Basically the lioness that wants to do everything for you.... all at once because she can't keep her mind on just one task.
Any additional requirements that the family has:KIZI OR DEATH!

Permission granted from parents owners

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Ecavi generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 6!

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:31 pm
Rhodion x Otrera  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items