Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Zadok the 28th Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay a while and hang out?
  Yes!
  Whoa man, I dont know you like that!
View Results

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:31 pm
that happened to me as well xD
I came when there were no artist so I ended up waiting like a week or so before Gaomon even came in xD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:34 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
that happened to me as well xD
I came when there were no artist so I ended up waiting like a week or so before Gaomon even came in xD

O_o....so that was what it was like before I returned with my art skills....  

KiroMishima
Crew

levelnight20

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:36 pm
My brother has waitied 2 weeks before  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:38 pm
SethLevelZero

O_O that was for his finished animated art...XD I'm curentually waiting for my umon art in the lab  

KiroMishima
Crew

levelnight20

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:39 pm
Darkfire Karan
SethLevelZero

O_O that was for his finished animated art...XD I'm curentually waiting for my umon art in the lab

No thats only been a week. During March the shop got crammed with orders like crazy, Night posted first so he waitied the longest. The person who saved them was I think either Liger or a man known as Dino.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:43 pm
I'm sorry, but i'm going solo. No Spirit or Royal Knight. I believe a Plant Master resides at the Spirits and my brother is on the Royal Knights so I must become a loner.  

levelnight20

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:44 pm
SethLevelZero
Darkfire Karan
SethLevelZero

No thats only been a week. During March the shop got crammed with orders like crazy, Night posted first so he waitied the longest. The person who saved them was I think either Liger or a man known as Dino.

oh March? I wasn't here during that time I was in my one year absence  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:44 pm
It was dino... I wasn't allowed to do art then because I was just a member... like you guys xD (had to...)  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:48 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
It was dino... I wasn't allowed to do art then because I was just a member... like you guys xD (had to...)

O_O back in the day members had the power to make dna art and normals art like today kinda....and your not goin for the memory liger?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:51 pm
Did you know Lilamon can force a Digimon to fall in love with her, so with this info I can raise some he**. (I don't enjoy saying curse words)  

levelnight20

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:05 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
acually a lot of members have a lot of pull simply because of ties to the crew I used to before I quit and karan does too. Just cause we don't have the power to do any thing doesn't mean we can't have our friends help us out. Also i can do art stare . I just refuse to most of the time since the people want to get paid. If art is ignored for a day though I will do it but I refuse to take my pay.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:44 am
ZarAburame
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
acually a lot of members have a lot of pull simply because of ties to the crew I used to before I quit and karan does too. Just cause we don't have the power to do any thing doesn't mean we can't have our friends help us out. Also i can do art stare . I just refuse to most of the time since the people want to get paid. If art is ignored for a day though I will do it but I refuse to take my pay.
thats a policy Zar  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:50 am
Zadoc the 27th
ZarAburame
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
thats a policy Zar

that is also mine...kinda

If someone who is an artmaker dosen't make is while they are online I make in in tremendous speed....like look at right now...I have an order in the Unkown Lab but no ones wants to make the art for me....I asked liger but he ignored me even when I make his wen he asks...but oh well its just a stepping stone to me finishing my team  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:54 am
my current plan, armor clash Ponchomon, --> patamon unexpected
2 die the same ---> reppamon-->chirinmon-->sliepmon
no die the same---> tyrannamon-->metal tyrannamon--->goldramon
umon summon--->pandamon dna with grapleomon--->bantyoleomon

but im waiting for clash to be available lol, for now me and seth are about to make a z'd garurumon  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

levelnight20

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:56 am
Plants turn wild, thats what my Digimon is currently.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games