Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:40 pm
Sydney hold her head, as she fell in her knees. "Ahh!" she said she hasnt used this much of energy, or her power. "I..Sa..Raahh..." she said as then she fainted, she was out of energy, she never knew that was going to work.

Alice looks over too Sidney, and then back at Sarah. "She is your sister Sarah, you have to snap out of this.. You are really strong. People have told me you are strong, You can fight this! I know you can fight it! You have too.. Your Sister's life depends on it. Your the only one who can save her.." she said, as she bend down looking over too Sidney and then back at Sarah.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

Sarah saw Sydney collapse. She felt so sad. And for some reason she believed what Alice said. She bent down with her looking down at Sydney. Her blank expression now full of concern. She glanced back at the fight. Wesker couldn't see this. He hadn't told her orders yet, so she wasn't defying them. She looked at Alice then Sydney. She put her hand on sydney's shoulder and spoke. "I remember..." she said quietly.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:50 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris grunted when he was tackled into the wall. He winced, gritting his teeth at the pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:55 pm
Alice smiles over too Sarah. "You can do it.." she said as she stood up and looked over too Wesker and Chris. Alice ran over too Wesker as then she spinned around, kicking Wesker in the chest with all her strength sending him, into the wall, if he hits he will slam in it, she used all her strength on it. Alice looked over too Chris. "Your okay?" she said and glanced back at Wesker, and made a fighting pose.  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:59 pm

User Image

Chris nodded and stood up straight, and away from the wall. He blinked his eyes and took a deep breathe. "Hand me your gun." He said holding his hand out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker pushed his shoes into the ground as hard as he could, sliding to a stop before hitting the wall. He heard Chris ask for Alice's gun. He wasn't having that. He ran up to Chris in a second, grabbed him by the neck and threw him across the room. He turned to Alice and spun to kick her in the chest.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:05 pm
Alice grabbed Wesker's leg with her speed, as she grabbed him tightly, she spinned around with him, grabbing his leg, as she threw him away from her again. Alice says. looks over too Chris "Mine? Okay" she grabbed her shotgun, the special one, who had a bullet and full of coins inside, she threw it over too Chris. "..You know, what that is.." she whisper too him, looking over too Chris and then back at Wesker.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:12 pm

User Image

Chris was grabbed and thrown to the other side of the room in a flash. He landed on the ground and coughed. Then he sat up and cought Alice's gun. He looked at it. Oh, yes. He knew which one this was. He smirked and stood up. Wobbled a bit from the throw across the room. He put one hand on the wall to steady himself through all the pain. He turned to look at them. He started running the gun aimed at his back, waiting untill close enough then pulled the trigger. Sending a shot full of quarters at Wesker's back, the opposite side of his chest.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image

Sarah watched Alice go off and attack Wesker. She snapped up. Focused on that. She couldn't stay out of this forever. She'd have to step in at some point. She looked down at Sydney and sighed. She picked her up and set her down in the chair. "I remember...my life...my sister." She whispered. Even though she remembered that, there still was a large portion of memory she didn't remember. Things more recent.

Sarah wanted to help Sydney. But the fight. Yes it was Wesker, but it was Two-on-one. She had to go help if he needed it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker landed in a crouch after Alice threw him. He heard Chris running toward him. He heard the gunshot and ducked, only a few of the coins hitting him. He was still crouching, and Chris was close enough to him, so he kicked out one leg and kicked Chris' legs out from under him.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:35 pm

User Image

Chris landed on his back and shot his legs up. Kicking Wesker in the face. He heard his black sunglasses crunch under his boot. He kicked his chest pushing him away From Wesker.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:40 pm
{{Ow xd }}
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker stood slowly. His sunglasses were in pieces on the floor. He glared at Chris. Chris was still laying on the ground, so he ran over to him and kicked him in the side, sliding him across the floor.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:44 pm

User Image

Chris was kicked across the floor in his side. He grunted. In alot of pain from the fight and the bullet wounds.

(( twisted I just had to do it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:46 pm
[
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson then roared in annoyance, running after Wesker and Chris. "I TOLD YOU HIS HEAD IS MINE!" He shouted and he started to slash at Wesker in his demonic pace and every where he slashed at him, he was slightly mad and he wanted to kill him already. "Just tell me everything you know..." He said, “Chris I know your girl friend is brain washed, but just get out of here!” He said and he stopped slashing and he kicked Wesker then continued slashing, still attempting to hurt him.

((Great Chris didn't listen.))  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:48 pm
{{That's alright. I just imagine that would be painful for a normal person. lol}}
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker walked over to Chris, who was still on the ground. "Had enough yet?" he growled. Then Crimson ran out of the room and start slashing at him. He sighed. There was no end to them was there? He turned and started attacking Crimson, delivering a powerful blow to his head.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games