Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image

"Thanks girl! since our men failed,I guess this wont be heading back!" The copter flew off."We win!" He threw the laptop to Chris his bullets shooting it enough for it to explode.Drake added distance to him and them then noticed Krauser jumping into the flying copter and holding a button."What are you doing!" He glared at him when suddenly he pressed the button blowing up the copter sending Drake hitting the sand."b*****d..." Krauser and the others flew off but Drake got up and glared at the copter."How annoying." He took out both his hand guns as the smoke cleared.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:12 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

"s**t!" Chris cursed when his bullets didn't hit Drake. He saw the helicopter explode and Drake get thrown off into the sand. Chris hit the accelerater again ,sending the jeep speeding through the desert. "As much as i want to kill that b*****d we have to keep following." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

"Ignore me?I dont think you would like to!" He points his guns at the car firing his guns off till there empty hitting one of the tires.He reloads and runs after the car firing at a second tire using one bullet."I am a Umbrella officer for a reason I will work for them till my dying breath!" He glared at the car."I hope you realize you wont be able to survive if you run after it.I heard one of you said you want to kill me? If you want to go ahead........" He dropped his guns smirking."But just remember I am unarmed and thus being punishable by law Umbrella or not."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:57 pm

User Image

"s**t!" Chris cursed when the tires where shot out. He drifted a bit then stopped sideways. He jumped out of the jeep. "I've had enough of this!" He was clearly furious. Chris glanced back to them. " Alice, there's a spare in the back. But we have no time. Make sure everyone is safe." He told her. "I'm going to go kill this son of a b***h." He said. He looked bacl at Claire. "Try to hurt Claire, and i hurt you." He muttered before pulling both pistols out and started to shoot at drake.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:18 pm
(Lol. Lets bring some actions, bring a zombie with a chainsaw. razz !)

Alice looked over too Chris. "Be careful!" she said, as then she got out of the Jeep. "Okay! Everyone.. I really dont know what to do. I mean we are in the middle of no where... "Alice said, as then she saw something coming from far away. It looked like a zombie, running with an chainsaw. "Ooh..no." Alice looks over to Chris. "Chris. Look!" She pointed over to the zombie. "Okay you take care of that, i will take care of this ..thing!" Alice said, as she looked over to Sidney. "You stay with Claire, and just stay, dont let nothing happen to her." she said, as she started to walk towards the chainsaw zombie, she grabbed both of her shotgun, from her holsters. "Okay.."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

(actually something worst, tyrant was dropped off remember in one of my posts the troops dropped off a box?We left it alone and it opened while we weren't paying attention.)

He dove for his guns firing off several shots but not aiming at him."Hey Mr.High blood pressure behind you!" The creature was preparing to charge for Chris.

(Btw if you are wondering which tyrant it is ill post a pic.)

User Image  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:57 pm

User Image

Chris wondered why Drake wasn't shooting at him. He turned around to see the Tyrant. He ducked and rolled out of the way, where it was trying to attack. "s**t! Where did that come from!?" Chris said and shot at it. Forgetting about Drake for the second.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

"Aim for the core or try and distract it a bit enough for me to shove a grenade inside it." He fired hitting it in the core making it growl it charged into Drake sending him into the dirt he looked up to see it jump and ready to stab threw him he rolled and got up running back and firing again at its shoulder."Actually you do it!" He tossed about three grenades into the sand for him.He made sure Tyrant was facing the opposite direction as he tried to dodge his lethal attacks.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:28 pm

User Image

Chris rolled and took the grenades. He nodded. Chris gulped. He pulled out his combat knife out of it's case. He got on one knee then ran through the sand at it. Once he got close, he stabbed it in the core from behind twisted the blade then pulled it out. He'd pulled out the pin, then shoved the grenade in it's core. Chris ducked and turned to run, the explosion went off seconds later. It cought him in mid-run. And chris skidded into the sand.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image

Tyrants body landed on Drakes arm as the explosion pushed him over the spikes withing the creature stabbed into him and he screamed out in pain as blood hit the sand he pushed the creature off his entire left arm was bleeding.He got up and put his guns away slowly limping off.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:37 pm
((Brb Watching a movie. ButterflyLove. Rp as Me being Alice, while i am gone please. Means you rp as Alice while i am gone. Thanks! biggrin just going to watch this movie))

Alice looked at Sidney. "Stay here!" Alice said, as she began to ran towards the Tyran, she looked over to Chris, as then Alice jumped up and kicked the Tyran in its face, with all her strength sending him atleast alittle bit flying away towards Chris. "Okay. We need a plan, do you have an Grenade launcher or something?" Alice said as she looked over to the Tyran. As the Tyran was getting up, she ran over too it, and made a front flip appearing behind it, Alice spinned around, as she made a butterfly kick, making him fall into the ground. "Chris!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:48 pm

User Image

Chris walked over to the Tyrant and shot it in the head. Then he looked at Alice. He looked past her and saw Drake limping away. "Hey!" He called and went to him. He held his gun up incase he made a move. "You tried to hurt my sister." He grabbed his shoulder and turned him around, with that, landed a punch straight across the face.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image

"Have you ever killed someone on orders?" He looked soullessly at Chris."Not all men are evil just following orders you just think of us all as bad! She is going against the law and hacking into information that wasn't hers." He sighed undoing his holder making his guns drop as he got up and put his hands up."You really want to kill me? A man just following orders? Sure I do horrible things! Tell me how many people die and change into zombies because of this virus? Should people have the information on the virus?" He glared at Chris.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:07 pm

User Image

Chris glared at Drake. "She wanted a map so we could find our friend!" He said. "She was kidnapped three months ago, and they all have been trying non-stop to find her." He said and grabbed him by the collar with one hand.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image

"Well that is not our problem if you'd like I could search for him but that wont be of much use.Hacking into our computer wont work but I am starting to believe the way you all treat us from umbrella that we are horrible." He sighed and picked up his guns putting them back up."We do what we can but nothing ever works does it?" He looked away hearing something and smirked."Now if you have no other problems I will be going now......" He stopped feeling the pulsing pain again."I will bring back some information who is the man or woman you look for?"  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff