Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:35 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris pointed in the back. "Back there, i think he passed out not long ago." He said and sat down. "Oh, by the way, that's Sydney, Sarah's little sister." He said. and pointed to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:36 pm
Alice rolls her eyes. "My name is Alice.. Come on, you dont know me?...wait you dont know me?" she looked confusedly over too Alice.

Sidney looks over too Rebecca. "My name is Sidney, Im Sarah's Baby sister.." she sighed.  

Mini Tsukino

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image

I looked at Sydeny and Alice.
"Nicet to meet you. I guess you arelady know who I am." I sat down next to Kurama and looked back at Derek.
"I will do more then Punch you. I'll tear you to pieces then I'll step on your ripped up limbs then I'll burn it until its nothing is left of you." I had to take a deep breath since I felt my eyes glow red out of anger.
"So how long have I been out? I can tell that it was a while since I missed a lot."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:48 pm

User Image

"All day. Ever since the missle." He said to her and leaned back in his seat. "Yeah you missed alot, we even fought a tyrant." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:55 pm
Alice sighed. "Yeah, it was kinda fun! I broke his arms.. Sorry for him.." she smiles and winks over too Rebecca." So Rebby, Why do you want, to punch..Drake that much. Cant you just ignore it..." she sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:09 pm
User Image

"b*****d shot a missle at the village and would have killed innocent people so I stood infront of it so the people wouldn't die. He's like a thorn in my side so its hard to ignore. Wait is he doing helping anyways I could have sworn he was Wesker's left Nose Picker."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson Dead got up and he glared at them. “SHUT YOUR ******** RAT HOLE! SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!” He shouted in annoyance and he sat down and placed his arms behind his head. "Give some consideration damn it." He muttered and he closed his eyes trying to go back to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 pm

User Image

"Hey! don't talk to a lady like that" Chris said glaring at him. "Ignore it. You weren't the one go got a missle launched at you, and your friends havn't been kidnapped by Wesker." He said. Chris looked at Rebecca "Drake helped Sarah in the hive"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:38 pm
Alice looks over too him. "Okay, dude. If i were you. I were shut your mouth. Cause you have no rights, to be talking to us like that. Are we clear?! I dont care, if you get mad or whatever!" she said, as she rolled her eyes, looking over too him, with a serious face.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image

"Just because he helped doesn't mean he's a friend. How do we not no he's leading us into a trap? Either way I'm sure he has a trap one way or another. And thank you Chris if u didn't say anything i would have. I suppose i'm not in the best mood since I didn't do anything to help."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

"At least she isn’t dead, she’s standing there alive." He said and the opened his eyes and he sighs in annoyance. "And who will stop me from talking to any girl in this bloody copter like there just some piece of crap like all other people I know or seen." He said he yawns in boredom. His arms and legs then he smirked, sharpening the nails of his not so blade arm, "Really, I am getting bored in here, this guy can just grab his bloody phone and call for a jet or something, it would be faster, a turtle might even beat this thing in a race, how old is this anyway."

((Its kind of fun being the jerk in the copter, just bad thing is many hates my char. Fun, fun, fun.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

He gripped the wheel."Listen girl I would have missed but I was forced to anyway a superior Umbrella officer ordered me to, Krauser called me and told me to fire it wasn't really my choice as you know I was part of Umbrella and I still am as far as Wesker and Umbrella know." He glared at her." You survived didn't you? Good thing right?" He smiled."You don't know what I have done before but since I have power to fight back I really could care less about Umbrella."  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

I pulled out the knife out of my boot and threw it at the jerk that yelled at me before. I missed on purpose as the knife scraped his check and stuck where he was at.
"Don't you ever shut the hell up. You complain like a girl damn." My eyes was glowing red again but I was calming myself down before I do something I regret.
I looked back at Derek.
"Cry me a river Wesker's Nose Picker. Just because your helping doesn't make u a friend either. I can careless what the hell you have done. If I died saving those people so be it but yes i did survive just so I can kick your a**."

(NAWW ITS KOOL)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:51 pm

User Image

Chris was so annoyed with this man. He sighed and punched him across the face then sat back down in his seat. "Besides me, you don't want to mess with them either. Alice's have you dead in a hearbeat." He smirked. Then Chris handed the PDA to Rebecca, "He gave us that." He said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

Drake smirked."I never said I was a friend just a ally." He took out one gun and tossed it to Rebbecca."If you hate me so bad why not shoot me?" He sighed."I will make the hunters leave someone else could take the wheel and you can get your revenge,Who knows maybe I might get back up from it." He smirked."We are almost there anyway."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff