Welcome to Gaia! ::

rp naruto

Back to Guilds

basicaly the same thing as the name 

Tags: naruto shipuden, rolp, naruto, naruto rp, gaara 

Reply the dbz/gt rp
Naruto Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:00 am
(Nuh uh i grabbed ur arm i wasnt going anywhere gah i wldnt drag u im not that desparate to get away xD)
" Hey guys i think i see the village"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 am
i looked ahead of her seeing the familiar snow village than said "ok almost there" i than went in my bag and pulled out my cloak and wrapped it around me than started to walk ahead of them  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rocker_Princess9483

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:30 am
Naruto put his cloak around him and followed behind  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:32 am
Sakura did the same starting to feel the cold air rush around them as they entered the village " Now to find the hokage tower.."  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:05 pm
as we entered the village 3 kunais were thrown each of em infront of us i looked at it than noticed an explosive tag on each kunai i yelled out immediately "DISPERSE!" to both sakura and naruto and than we jumped back just as soon as the tags blew up in front of us 3 ninja than appeared than merely just said "give us the message or we will kill you!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:37 pm
Sakura was the one who had the information because he knew they would never think that the girl would have it. Naruto made Sakura stand back as he lunged at one of the men  

Rocker_Princess9483

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:44 pm
as naruto lunged one of the men flashed right infront of naruto and kicked him into a tree than he said "haha please you do not want to mess with me"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:44 pm
Sakura jumped back as one of the guys drew their sword and sliced in her direction. He tried again and she dodged him the blade cutting through her cloak and she said " that was close o.o" When all of a sudden one of them yelled " the girl has it! get her!" " O.O"  

i_am_sakura_haruno_duh

Rocker_Princess9483

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm
Naruto jumped infront of Sakura defelcting the flying shuriken directed her way. He made a shadow clone & and it helped him make rasengan and he ran toward the man and yelled " RASENGAN!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:12 pm
all 3 men had their attention towards naruto while i seemed to be no where around i than came up behind one of the ninja and yelled "CHIDORI!"before everyone knew it the man was wide eyed and had my chidori straight through his gut he than spat out blood than fell to his knees than flat on his face i than said to myself "what the hell that was way to easy" the man naruto was attacking jumped away from naruto just in time and forced narutos rasengan arm into the ground as i than said to myself "is he a jonin? and was he a genin? if its true than the other one must be a genin as well" i closed my eyes than reopened them revealing my sharingan than once again vanished the leader than looked behind him only to see blood from his comrade flowing under his feet the jonin than said "WHAT!" than looked at his other comrade than said "GIN! pay attention!" the so called Gin than noticed his dead comrade only feet away than panicked and pulled out a kunai knife looking around to try and find me i was nowhere to be seen  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Rocker_Princess9483

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:52 am
(sorry taking ur line for a moment again lol)
Whenever Sakura went to help Naruto put his arm infront of her and smirked "Sasukes got this one" he said & watched as he torchured them  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:05 am
i yelled out of nowhere "HEADHUNTER JUTSU!" i than dragged Gin underground and burst out of the ground and into the air as i did a handsign as an explosion blew up where Gin was explosive tags were planted underground around Gin as they exploded it tore apart gins body in the process as he screamed he spat out blood than died there and than the jonin than yelled out "GIN!!" than looked at me than said ill kill you! he vanished than reappeared infront of me i was almost unable to track the jonin as he looked into mine and i his he went wide eyed than thrust me back into a boulder behind me a huge explosion occured upon impact as i lay in this rubble and stood up the jonin than said "so ... your the last of the uchiha huh ill enjoy killing you than" he than did some handsigns than yelled out "WIND SCYTHE JUTSU!" at that he swung his blade into thin air as a rush of what looked like an X of wind flew towards as soon as he released i did some handsigns than yelled out "GREAT FIREBALL JUTSU!" as the wind scythe jutsu touched my fireball it grew 5 times its size than burst towards the jonin he than did another handsign as a barrier of water burst infront of him and canceled out my jutsu he than said "hahaha did you really think id go down that easily kid cmon gimme your best shot"  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Suki Yumura

Profitable Genius

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 am
Tenten heard the explosions and saw the fire ball. " looks like someone is in trouble." she said to neji and lee " lets go see." She said starting to run in the direction of the sound.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:41 pm
the water barrier than collapsed under his feet soaking the entire area around us than a thought suddenly occured to me i quickly did some handsigns than once again i yelled "GREAT FIREBALL JUTSU!!" the jutsu exploded towards him at an alarming right he than said "oh please! WATER BARRIER JUTSU!" the familiar water barrier burst up once again as suspected putting out the flames and once again i had vanished than out of no where i yelled "HEADHUNTER JUTSU!" he looked underneath him as i burst out of the ground he tried to jump away but was too late and was dragged undergroundi burst out of the ground beside him than said "is this what you wanted from me?" i asked the jonin he just laughed "you think your so smart now do ya you uchiha brat hahahha!" he than all of a sudden burst out of the ground as he was trying to get out he said "this is the oldest trick in the boo... what...?!" he looked down and tangled around him were hundreds of steel wires around him holding him in the spot i than said "you tripped my trap.. oh and i know its the oldest trick in the book" the jonin than looked around him as wires were attached to trees and attached to stuff underground he than said "when did you set this up...?!" i than said "right after i killed the second genin" the jonin than looked at the lifeless genin as a wire was tied onto him under the ground the jonin than went white "gin... sato.." he said i than said "its time to end this... i did some handsigns as my chidori formed in my head the jonin immediately looked down as the wires were soaked and dripping with water and so was he he slowly than looked at me and fell silent " i than said aloud "chidori...!" the jonin heard a screeching chirpin noise as i grabbed the wire with my chidori hand conducting the wires the jonin than yelled out in pain "AHHHHHH!!!!!" and than an explosion occured the wires fell limp and the jonin fell flat on his face dead "its over" i said my sharingan than dissipated and i walked over to naruto and sakura scratched and bruised a bit i than said "shall we go than?"  

Ix-Sasuke-Uchiha-xI

Dangerous Elder

5,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
the dbz/gt rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games