Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:08 am
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill looked at John. Who was glaring at her. She sighed and losed the door, putting her seatbelt on. "Alright Chris, so we headed for the mountains right?" She asked him.

Chris nodded and started up the plane. "Yep, let's go kick Wesker's a**." He said with a smirk as the plane drove down the runway and touched the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:18 am
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John heard them say Wesker. He wondered who that was, and why they were pissed at him. He almost asked, but decided against it.

If I told you that it wasn't me,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy turned forward again, letting Jill take care of the man if he decided to act up. He watched the sky for a moment, then spoke up, talking to Chris. "We should have just killed him. He seems to think I'm a cold-blooded killer anyway. I'd just be living up to his expectations," he said. Not caring that he was sitting right there and listening to him.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:28 am
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris sighed. "Well you're not a cold-blooded killer. And if the cops do catch you, that'd just be adding more crimes to your conviction. It'd be your first real crime." He said as he flew the plane. Eyes trained on the blue-ish grey sky that surrounded the plane as they headed for the mountains."He's with us now, so not much we can do about it."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:35 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

"How can you just sit there with a man who killed twenty three people without a second thought? He probably lied to you to get you to believe him and trust him and then he'll kill you. Are you really that blind?" he half shouted.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy sighed and gave Chris a significant look. "You sure I can't kill him?" he asked. "Cos he's getting awfully annoying now," he said. He turned around to face the man. "Look dumbass, if I really did kill twenty three people 'without a second thought,' why the hell would I just let these two, and you, live for so long?" he asked.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:43 am
User Image

Jill looked at him. "Exactly. We've, well Chris has been with him for..." She looked at Chris, who'd responded, "Ever sense the military town." Jill nodded, "And, we drove all the way down to my uncles, hell, he played my boyfriend to get by, we got a plane and flew to freakin' Alaska." She said to him. "I'd think if he were going to kill us, he'd have done it when he had the chance." She said and folded her arms.

She turned to look at him again. "We've delt with dirty liars, betreyal, murder, and power-hungry bastards before. We know what we're talking about when we say, he DIDN'T DO IT." She said and sighed, leaning back against the seat.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:54 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

He sat back. He still didn't believe them, but there was obviously no convincing them. He ignored Billy when he started talking to the woman.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy sighed. He turned to look at Jill. "Do we have anything that will knock him out? He's really getting on my nerves," he said.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:02 am
User Image

Jill looked at Billy. "Maybe if he shuts up we won't have to." She said and sighed. "Could always punch him. Otherwise, nope. Now let's just enjoy the ride shall we?" She said and looked out the window.

She sighed and dug through her bag, pulling out the file and flipping it open. It contained much Umbrella information. She read it's pages, looking for more info.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:06 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John sat quietly. There wasn't much he could do at the moment. He'd have to wait until they landed before making a move.

If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy nodded and turned forward again. If he could behave, he wouldn't knock him out. Then he thought of something and he turned back. "Tell us your name," he ordered.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:16 am
User Image

Jill kept reading. "Yeah, what is it?" She asked, "By the way, i'm Jill." She said. But she wasn't stupid enough to give him a last name to go and tell the cops if he got away from them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:24 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

Jill, Chris, and Billy. He sighed. He didn't want to answer, but he figured they'd get it out of him somehow. "John," he said.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
John. Easy enough. He still wondered how John had known who he was and how he'd recognized him, but he pushed the thought out of his head for now. He'd ask later. Or force it out of him, anyway.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:27 am
User Image

Jill kept reading. "Okay John. Now, that wasn't so hard was it?" She said as she looked through the file. She stopped at some pictures, it had pics of experiments. It even showed a Licker in one, "Hate those damn things..." She said. And there was also one with a Cerebus, and a Hunter.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:29 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John didn't say anything. This was going to be a long flight.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy looked at Jill. "Anything good in there?" he asked. He wondered what she was looking at that she hated so much.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:32 am
User Image

Jill looked up at Billy, "Some experiment photos also in here." She turned the file around to show him the pitcures, of the Licker, Cerebus and Hunter. "Lickers, you'd think they'd be easy to kill with their brains being exposed like that. But they're the worst kind of infected." She said.

Then she glanced at John and showed it to him. "See, these are the types of things we've been up against." She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:38 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John looked at the pictures. They were all things that he'd never seen before. They hardly looked real. "Yea, and I'm King Richard," he said.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy pointed at the picture of the hunter. "Those things are a pain in the a**. And they always show up in pairs. You need a shotgun or magnum to kill those bastards," he said.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:40 am
User Image

Jill looked at John, with a raised eyebrow. "Well where we're going, you're no doubt going to see somthing like this there." She said and put the file in her lap. "You know what Umbrella is right John?" She asked him.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games