Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:50 am
User Image

Tori's eyes widened. she sneered. "Is that anyway to treat a lady?" She smirked.

User Image

Alice held the back of her neck where the tattoo was. it was still tender. She took out her sword and stood in front of Chris. "Y-you leave us alone!" she sqeaked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:56 am
Dan in the helis Strap came loose and he woke up he still didint have powers but he saw Barry and Kyosuke in the heli he didint wanna be seen by the man in the rope so he rolled off when he wasent looking and snuck down off the roof when he turned a hall he saw soldiers attacking Tori he ran over without powers and shot holes in them with his glock 12 he went over to help Tori up hey he said with a smile you alright? he said being kinder then he usually was it was weird its like without his powers his a nice guy... (meanwhile the soldiers with Alice and Chris where still attacking) one of the soldiers looked at Chris and said hey there buddy im a Tricell agent now we need you guys to come with us or we have to use force and maybe even kill the little girl there understand they said with an evil smile knowing that if Chris doesn't do what hes told Alice will die  

redx6504

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:26 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke growled as they disabled his power. "I'll send you all to hell..." he said in a low voice, Reaching for his sword which was still strapped on his back.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:34 am
The man in the robe looked at him and took his sorwed now we cant have you doing that now can we he said sarcastically he then stepped on his hand listing to the sound of breaking bones i'll just do this so you cant escape he said sadistically laughing at his pain then he realized Dan was gone and sent some agents after him  

redx6504

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:36 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke screamed in pain as his right hand's bones were shattered, and because his powers were disabled, he couldn't heal them. "b*****d!" He shouted, his other hand quickly reaching for one of the 2 guns that were still in his holsters.

And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:42 am
The man in the robe was getting sick with him and sighed your beginning TO BORE ME! he yelled waile kicking him in the face the snapping his elbows NOW REACH FOR SOMETHING he said with anger then he took all his weapons and threw them off the hospitable building NOW SHUT UP OR I WILL BREAK YOUR LEGS NEXT he looked at the wounded infected and laughed at him showing no pitty for his pain  

redx6504

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:47 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke screamed his loudest yet, almost tearing his voice cords off as he hyper ventilated, his breathing quick and shallow as he looked at his ruined arm, his eyes narrowing from pain as his body start to go in shock. He spat out some blood from when the man had kicked him and he said, " If you want to break my legs, go ahead and do it. Kill me if you want, but remember, I was one of your best assassins and I don't think your boss will like it if you kill his only chance of regaining a huge power." He said, smiling slightly.

And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:58 am
The man in the robe looked at Kyosuke and laughed he doesent care about you NOW WIPE THAT STUPID SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE he said kicking him in the thigh we were sent here to collect them not you in fact we have orders to kill you on sight but we will probably get a promotion for taking you alive theres been talk in the labs about dissecting you and making a new one that cant lose loyalty he said looking at him then laughing basically your going to die  

redx6504

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:01 am
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke's eyes widened as he growled, "Your wrong... I know the man personally, and he likes me alot... I never lost loyalty, I only quit to keep my wife safe..." He said, spitting some blood at the Man's face as he growled again, smirking his defiant smirk once again.

And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:11 am
yes well obviously you dont know the man well since the man you knew died last month we are under new leader ship he said smiling AND WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT SMILING he kicked in him the lungs knocking the air right out of him BESIDES YOU WERE REPLACED YOU ARE SIMPLY ANOTHER TARGET NOW NOTHING ELSE I COULD KILL YOU NOW AND NO ONE WOULD GIVE A CRAP he yelled in his ear then he stood up straight and besides you wont live long anyway...  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

"Yeah, I'm fine." Tori smiled. she looked back at the men he shot. "I can't say the same for them though. Who are they? They don't look like Umbrella." She picked Aya and Lucy back up. "These two really need a medic." She said, looking at them both. "We need to get as many people as we can to safety." She said, walking toward Dan.

User Image

Alice sqeaked. she had no idea who she could trust and who she could fight. "C-Chris....what do we do?" She sqeaked, still holding her sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:11 pm
An agent snuck up behind Chris and picked up Alice covering her mouth so she couldn't talk shh if you talk i will shoot your friend in the back understand? he said whispering (meanwhile where tori and Dan are) there Tricell agents there bad when they know your there but if you can sneak up and shoot them from behind they are easy to kill he said talking to Tori so i haven't seen you around are you with this group? he asked he since he hadint met her before  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image

Tori nodded. "Unfortuantly i fell asleep during the ride over here and have been taking care of these two." She said, looking at Lucy and Aya.

User Image

Alice gave out a small whimper, but nodded, showing she understood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:19 pm
a secound agent then put a gun to Chris's back whispering boo now listen if you dont give up then i will command my friend to shoot your little girl over there he sad informing Chris that they have almost all there friends (meanwhile at Dan and Tori) 2 agents pick up Aya and Lucy by there necks holding them up covering there mouths and two more agents put there forearms around Dan's and Tori's necks and a gun to there back and told them to give up  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image

"And what if we don't?" Tori sneered.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games