Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:25 pm

Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richy, Mel?

Lorelai, after the picture, decided to walk up to the camera guy. She completely didn't care whether or not it was strange to stroll up to somebody like that, and she figured if it was, she would just do it anyway. And then she started talking.
" Was it a good picture? usually I'm not very good in pictures," and talking, " But I guess it doesn't really matter, right? I mean, its not like..." and talking, " Oh I'm Lore by the way." She stuck out her hand, and then realized she had probably already chased him off. She looked out at the lake, wishing she could swim down there and find the Giant Squid her oldest brother had told her about from when he was in Hogwarts.

Thoughts: I feel like meeting people...
Mood: Excited, antsy
What am I doing?: Walking, talking.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:30 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Friends: Caitlin, Raiden.

Drae looked up and smiled. He had started being a little less shy now that he had two relatively good friends.
"Hey. Yeah, sorry about that." He looked at the soccer ball, hoping there was open grass at Hogwarts somewhere behind the castle.

Mood: Tired, excited
Thoughts: ' Oh it's Raiden!'
What am I doing?: Talking to Raiden

Kai Sparrowheart

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

Nerissa watched as something one of the wizards held flashed. It made her jump at the unexpectedness of it. What was it? She wanted to know. She wanted the object to play with. Nerissa wanted to figure out how it worked and why it made light in the way it did.

Curious, she submerged under the surface. The rock one of the students she had been playing with slowly slipped below to the bottom of the lake. It descended quite fast and disappeared into the darkness. She smiled, "I suppose I am no longer in the mood to play games," her voice sang through the water around her as she spoke in her typical sing-song voice. With that, she glided through the water towards the dock.

The water was chill here, where the shadow of the boathouse cooled it. It made the skin on her arms get goosebumps. She was sure her lips were blue from the cold now, too. Despite this, she swam under the shadows that she was sure were the students. They towered over her, only one really paying much attention to her.

She took this to her advantage, and slowly came up, her brown hair spreading around her as she locked eyes with the first year, close enough to pull her into the water, if Nerissa wanted.

Nerissa is swimming in the Lake
                                                      while interested in a wizard object
                                                      and meeting a witch

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:33 pm
(OOC.(Is Nerissa talking about Caitlin or Lore? Caitlin right? ))  

Kai Sparrowheart

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:33 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell was happy that all the drama from earlier had been forgotten and everyone was walking on a clean slate for the beginning of the school year. After smiling for the picture-and laughing at their camera statement-she walked back alongside the water and boats looking for Gracie since Caitlin was preoccupied with the mermaid. It was while she was walking that she found another student, this time a boy with shockingly white hair. Feeling nervous for whatever reason she didn't go forward but merely gave a small smile and wave.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Looking for Gracie
Thoughts: Who is he?

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:34 pm
((Caitlin, sorry I should have been more specific. But Lore will probably see her too xD ))  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:38 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

After the photo was taken, Cameron began to wonder. Do all wizards and witches say Merlin's beard instead of cheese? He walked over to the wall and leaned on it, not having anything to do anymore. He could talk to other students, but after everything that happened today, he didn't know if he should. I just need to get sorted and eat, he told himself, realizing just how hungry he was. The only thing he's eaten in the last few hours were an Every Flavored Bean and a Chocolate Frog. He looked over at the ghost, still pretty spooked about the fact they actually exist.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:42 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Happy

OoC: (())

“No need to apolagize, I ran off after all,” Raiden sighed, “I wish they’d get on with the sorting ceremony at first I was really nervous, but now I’m just downright bored.” She placed the soccer ball back on the ground and put one foot on it.
“You should have seen all the drama earlier,” the right corner of Raiden’s mouth lifted slightly, “Some girls were already fighting over a boy though I think they made up now.” Suddenly she remembered that one of them had been crying which made her feel bad for having made fun of them even if only slightly.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Merpeople. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Tossing a rock into the lake. WHAT'S On my mind: Who's doing that? WHO'S with me: Cameron, Nell, Gracie.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin gasped when the mermaid made an appearance. She cocked her head to the side curiously. "Are..Are you the one who threw the rock?"She asked quietly. Caitlin got onto her knees, tempted to touch the creature that enhabited the lake. She blinked several times, trying to make sure she was actually experiencing this.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔉irst 𝔜ear

User Image

Though young, his square jawline and lanky figure almost made him seem older than he was, but not by much. As he smiled, dimples appeared on either side of his cheeks.
"Huh-?"
He wondered aloud and glanced beside him, noticing the girl that had seemingly come out of no where.

"Oh, yeah, sure, take a look. Tell me what you think."

"Im Dominic, by the way."

╔═══════════════════╗
Boathouse with Anneliese, Lorelai and the first years
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Friends: Caitlin, Raiden.

" Yeah, it's taking a while." He sighed and looked around a little and then looked at Raiden again.
" Are you hungry like I am?" He hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. Which was at 8:30 in the morning.

Mood: Tired, excites, anxious
Thoughts: the sorting ceremony
What am I doing?: Talking, waiting

((OOC. Does anyone know if you're allowed to change the picture of your character? I haven't really used mine for various reasons, but I just finished illustrating them myself and I was wondering if I could start using them soon.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Jack watched as the picture was taken. It was nice of the student to do that for them even though the dark lake didn’t seem like the best source of light.
When Jack turned his head he noticed that a ways off cute girl was waving at him so he decided to wave back. She seemed a bit shy, but Jack approached her anyways. “Hey,” He smiled, “I didn’t see you on the train.”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Feeling: At ease
Where I am: Boat house
What I'm doing: waiting
Who I'm with: Nell
Love interest: no one  

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:54 pm
((Hey guys, why not join us in Chat? Make sure to read our thread first though. We'd love to have you :3 ))

User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

The mermaid smiled at the witch, knowing some of the words she said to her. Nerissa brushed the hair from her own face and nodded. While she couldn't talk above the surface, she knew how to communicate to witches and wizards. Nods, smiles, frowns... expressions and hand motions were her only way of communicating in their world. She simply nodded once and smiled, wondering if this witch knew much about mermaids.

The dock groaned with all the weight of the students. Nerissa glanced over at the boy holding the camera and then glanced back at this witch. The lake's current pushed her away and pulled her close to the dock again. She grabbed the dock's surface to steady herself. The wood was grainy, not at all smooth like the wood under the water.

Nerissa leaned against the dock and looked around at all the other first years. They had not noticed her like this one had. That was good. No need for a huge commotion over her. It might cause panic in them, or danger for the mermaid. She took a deep breath, hoping this witch didn't try anything.

Nerissa is swimming in the Lake
                                                      while interested in a wizard object
                                                      and meeting a witch

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:56 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe tugged at her collar again. It was getting really itchy now. Her new robes looked good and were comfortable, except for this stupid collar. She looked around, wondering if there was anyone to talk to.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:57 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell's eyes widened just a fraction when the boy decided to walk over to her after a wave and an unseen blush began to creep onto her cheeks before she pushed it away. "I was, or at least I think I was, somewhere in one of the middle compartments but I was alone. Not completely though, I had this little guy to keep me company." she said with a smile as her Scotland brogue came out. She reached into her shirt pocket and showed him her dwarf hamster who was dozing in the palm of her hand. Just then it occurred to her that she hadn't even introduced herself and offered her free hand to him for a shake. "Sorry, I never introduced myself. My name's Chantale, but I prefer Nell." smile never wavering.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Jack
Thoughts: He seems nice

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games