Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Pissed, but pretty embarrased

OoC: ((I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back tonight))

Raiden studied the new comer out of the corner of her eye and a shade of pink crossed over her fair complexion. He was pretty cute, what a terrible first impression she was making. Completely embarrassed, she decided that backing off suddenly would surely make her seem like even more of an idiot, not like she was hardwired perfectly. Her train of thoughts were uniquely her own.
In this entire train of thoughts Raiden’s scowl didn’t leave her face, “Sorry, but I need to teach this snob a lesson. Looking down on us like she’s some kind of princess.”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image

Tobyn Jackson
Unsorted First Year

Standing in the quad Tobyn was feeling rather anxious. 'Finally. Sweet food!' He was so close to getting to eat. His mind was completely focused on getting food. He didn't care which house he got into right now, so long as he got to eat. Well, he did somewhat care, but food was usually the top priority for him. Bouncing with energy, Toby rubbed his hands together excitedly, ready to get this started.

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:14 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔉irst 𝔜ear
𝔘𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡

User Image

Bleedin hells, he mentally cursed, riding on the waves like a sailor born gent as he held his tongue and blinked his deep blue eyes several times in rapid succession. He hadn’t at all expected this—most children he had engaged normally wouldn’t even show enough emotion to get into a fight—he didn’t know what to do. Certainly a change of pace, and no one could argue, for sure. He chewed on his tongue, debating every notion that flooded his mind mercilessly. There’s more tactful ways of doing such— but could he really say that aloud?

”I’m not going to say I know what happened here,” Dominic’s deep voice sifted gently on the wind as his gaze diverted, looking each girl in the eye in turn. ”But I can say that there’s a time and place for everything—and now isn’t it.”

Reasoning with girls—was he going stark mad? He had no idea how to avoid this, all he knew was that he wasn’t going to let it happen. Not unless it was deserved—at least—or against someone he didn’t like—or—well— ”Besides—I might just pick one of you up and toss you back into the lake, if I have to.“ And then he grinned, dimples adorning each cheek. A mischievous twinkle sparked to life in his eyes, swirling vivid and on fire in a sea of deep blue.

╔═══════════════════╗
The Quad with Daisy, Raiden and the first years
╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith and Sean followed the crowd of first years and the two stood off to the side. Sean, not wanting to be in the middle of the crowd again and Keith, not wanting to have to deal with anymore anxiety attacks today. He would be sure to tell the nurse how to treat his twin's anxiety. "Sean, We are just seconds away from being sorted!" Keith said bouncing in place once again. Sean nodded as he looked around. "Yeah. I know. I just hope we get the same house." Sean said with a smile.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:29 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Friends: Caitlin, Raiden.

Drae, who had been in a reverie, jumped up, acessed the situation based on other peoples conversations, took one look at the snobby girl staring at Raiden like meat, and he marched right up to them. He walked straight past the guy who took the picture and stared the girl with the brown curly hair right in the face, his gold eyes glittering with a defensive glimmer.
" Hey, prat, would you care to get off your mighty horse and shut up? It really would be great for the rest of us average folk if you did. Oh by the way, just because you have a little more wizard blood in you, doesn't make you much better at all. In fact, considering you're the only one acting like this, it actually makes you worse." Drae didn't care if he sounded silly, he was just mad.

Mood: Brother Bear mode
Thoughts: Snob!
What am I doing?: Being protective, maybe unnecessarily.

((Out of character~ Gahhh sorry for the aggressiveness. All of my characters are overprotective of their friends, so they go in defensive mode. I'll stop if you want me too ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:43 pm
Kyle Rowanoak
First Year
Unsorted

Kyle continued to snicker at the stupidity of the fight. He began to scan again for Elizabeth. When he found her, he saw here standing next to another girl. "I guess I have to make another introduction." Kyle walked away from the group he was standing with over to Elizabeth. He looked over at the girl and waved, "Hi." he said somewhat shyly because of his personality. "I'm Kyle." he said making his introduction short and quick.  

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image
oin elly

Do you want me to accept you for who you are?
╔═══════Emotion: Neutral═══════╗
He nodded at her answer understanding where she was coming from. ' Indecisive. Unsure. She simply doesn't know so she plays it off by saying they are all great.' He concluded with his sharp mind. He stood there worrying his lip, a sign that he was either in thought or nervous. At the moment it was the latter, though he'd never admit to it. Eoin, cleared his throat after a significant silence, "What's your name?"

╚═══════Company: Choelia & Marina═══════╝

Or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

User Image

((Back.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:54 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔉irst 𝔜ear
𝔘𝔫𝔰𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡

User Image

”Oi—mate—what’s your problem--? ” Dominic’s low thundering voice rolled off of his tongue, sudden and storming as his eyes swirled dark and foreboding. Wrinkles furrowed at his brows and at the corner of his lips as he eyed the boy that had suddenly approached—seemingly out of nowhere—and lashed without a second thought. Is he serious-! Dominic cursed, biting down on his tongue. So close, he knew, and now it was all ruined. Tragedy was meant to fall, a calamity overdue. ”Back off, these are ladies you’re talking too. As far as I saw, she was just minding her own business.” Dominic dared, sliding in between the girls and Draoran. It was one thing for girls to be catty, but it was another for a boy to actually join. So much for chivalry. Out of the corner of his eyes, he assessed Daisy and Raiden in turn, absorbing every depth of emotion, his empathy over surging and ready to burst apart.

”If you’re gonna pick fights, chum, why don’t you do it with someone your own size, huh?“ Dominic dared him, his rash low voice thrashing against the cold winds.

╔═══════════════════╗
The Quad with Daisy, Raiden, Draoran and the first years
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:01 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe jumped. Oh dear, she hadn't meant to be rude.

"Cloelia, Cloelia Judge. But everyone calls me Cloe. Well, just my parents really. And now Marina. See, this is my first time away from home so I've not met very many people. But it's been pretty good so far. I've made one friend already," she said, indicating Marina with a dramatic wave of her hand. She smiled at Marina.

"And now I've met you. And it seems to be going well so far. So who knows what the future holds!" She was getting a bit giddy now, swept away by her daring at talking to people, especially a boy.

She stopped suddenly, giddiness draining out of her. The two girls who had been fight-talking had been joined by two boys who seemed to be squaring off. She hoped they didn't actually start fighting. She hated fights.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:06 pm
Draoran Blackstone
Unsorted 1st year
Friends: Caitlin, Raiden.

Draoran looked up at the tall form before him. Hesuddenly felt shame show itself in his heart and on his face. The boy was right, he shouldn't have tried to do any of that. He let himself breathe for a minute, surprised with himself for being so aggressive. He stepped back apologizing to all of them, and especially to Daisy. He kind of just stood there, not knowing what to do. He suddenly wished he had a book to bury himself in.

]Mood: ashamed
Thoughts: feeling like a twit
What am I doing?: Standing

((Out of character~ ))  

Kai Sparrowheart

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image
oin elly

Upon hearing that she hadn't had much human interaction in her previous years made warmed him up a bit. He had figured he'd be the only one who was home school and therefore deprived of social skills. The forced friendly face he'd put up when she first started talking to him became real. It made him feel better to know he was alone in his social awkwardness.

He was amused by her flailing hands and his eyes reflected it even as he expression still appeared a bit closed off. Eoin blinked in surprise when she spoke of meeting him like it was a good thing. 'She's happy to have made my acquaintance?' The idea was new to him being as he never really thought about someone showing as much zeal as she displayed at the thought of meeting him. 'Im sure her happiness is due to Marina.

When she fell silent he followed her eyes to see the altercation taking place. His orbs took on a look of interest as he watch. 'Another learning experience.' He saw how people dealt with each other as the tension grew. 'Interesting.' He stored what he'd witnessed in the back of his mind for later analysis like he did most things then turned back to the girls. Cloelia didn't appear to be too happy about the scene so he decided to try to take her mind of off it. 'Trying to be nice. Rare for me.' He mental mind thought amused and bemused all at once. "I was home school all my life, so I haven't much experience with people myself."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:20 pm
Selena "Fifi" Cloud

User Image

Mood: Excited
What am I doing: Talking to this girl
What I want to be doing: Getting sorted

"I honestly don't know what the heck is wrong with them. They need to get over themselves and act civilized. Why would you try to go and get kicked out already? Oh...excuse me...where are my manners, I am Selena Cloud. You may know my big brother...Joshua Cloud, the Quidditch Player. What's your name?" she asked the newly introduced girl. This girl seemed nice, or maybe nosy, but she was probably someone that Selena could get along with. She knew that her being the sibling of a world famous Quidditch star would break the ice and help start some kind of conversation. She then smiled at the girl, one that was sincere, but fairly forced. Selena just wanted to get this Sorting over with.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:25 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe smiled at Eoin. "It can be a bit daunting," she admitted. "My mum didn't want me to associate with muggles when I was growing up, not that they wanted to talk to me, and there were no wizards or witches near by that had children the same age as me so I was always on my own. Today has certainly been an eye opener!" She was glad he'd not made a big deal out of the argumentative first years and had continued the conversation, it made her feel hopeful. That maybe the next few years at Hogwarts were going to be good instead of a scary, friendless experience.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked over at Caitlin when she called him over, and as she motioned for him to go there, he strolled down the small path towards her and the group she had been with. "Hey," he said coolly. His mind was wandering around which meant he wasn't too focused on the conversations going around him.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image
oin elly

His amusement left leaving him generally baffled by her response.He could understand about speaking with muggles, although he saw no problem with it, others did. But her comment about people not wanting to associate with her struck him as odd. "You appear to be nice enough, why would people not want to befriend you?" He was sure there was a compliment somewhere in there but at the moment he was to curious to really think upon it. Or better yet that it meant he was warming up to her. Her last comment brought amusement back as the experience was an "eye opener" for him as well.

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games