Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Entrance Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Entrance Courtyard

Jasper smiled when Valentina said yes. He’d always wanted study partners and when Alice wasn’t with him he really didn’t have anyone else. Sure he had Lexine that if he asked would probably join him when she too was not in class. However, Jasper didn’t want to be a burden on her. “Yes, you look nice without them… Not that you didn’t look nice before…” he told her stumbling a little before adding. “It just doesn’t hide your eyes.” Jasper wished he hadn’t been so stupid. What came out of his mouth…? Well at least he wasn’t lying that was a plus.

With: Valentina

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

mrs-lestrange

You have the intellect of a Ravenclaw,
And the protective spirit of a Gryffindor.
However, if you are sure about being with Alice, then...
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:21 pm
Valentina La Russa
Third year Gryffindor

Valentina blushed a bright shade of red when Jasper told her she looked nice with or without her glassses. Valentina could not help but smile as someone has made her day. Come girl, start acting like a lady not a goofball, Valentina thought to herself."Thanks Jasper," Valentina said to Jasper "You just made my day" she said as she turned a bright pink from blushing so much.

Feeling: happy / Chilling with Jasper/ Current Realtionship status: Single/ Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform.

(OOC smile

murruelecreuset

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:44 pm
User Image

Jasper had a way of making people feel better even though he could hardly say to words most times. It really bothered him when people were depressed and he constantly had to make everyone happy. Maybe that was another reason why the sorting hat placed him in Hufflepuff and not just because he wished to be with Alice.

“You’re welcome Valentina.” Jasper said with a smile. He realized the blush but decided not to say anything about it. Girl’s generally didn’t want to be called out on these thing or so he figured based on that it only made it worse. “So, you got any subjects you’re having more trouble with then others?” Jasper asked curiously. If they were going to be studying together he needed to know these things.

mrs-lestrange

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:42 pm
Valentina La Russa
Third year Gryffindor

"I think probably most them. Even though I cant remember which ones I have. I seem to have misplaced my timetable again or unless its flown away again like it did last year." Valentina answered Jasper. "I'm thinking of going to the check out the music club shortly." She said hoping to make some new friends there. "I am a bit nervous, you are actually the first person to hear me play apart from my family." She told Jasper. I wonder if I will ever find someone that will love me for me and not change for themselves. Valentina thought to herself while she was still playing. "Sometimes I don't even know why I am even at Hogwarts sometimes. I feel like there nothing here for me. I am not smart like you or Alice. I failed flying class in first year. I can't control my temper. I can't keep my grades up anymore. I don't see why my parents just carried on home schooling me." She said

Feeling: happy / Chilling with Jasper/ Current Realtionship status: Single but wanting to change / Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform.

(OOC smile

murruelecreuset

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image

Jasper understood the feeling of having problems with all their classes. He was friends with Alice after all. The thought made him smile a little which was probably mean, if you didn’t know that he just liked how Alice always needed help from him. “Don’t worry, I know the core subject that you’re taking. Did you take any electives that you remember?” he asked her. They had to fill out the form at the end of last year so she should hopefully remember that much.

Deep down Jasper figured that the music club would be a good fit for her. Maybe Valentina would even make some friends besides him and Alice. Granted they’d be there, and Alice would for sure include the Gryffindor into every conversation they had with whomever she made her next victim. “I’m sure everyone would love to hear you play. It’s really quite relaxing.” Jasper told her with a small smile.

“You shouldn’t say things like that.” Jasper told Valentina solemnly. “You are smart and you can keep your grades up. Don’t sell yourself short. You have people here who care about you, like me and Alice.” he added. “I would hate it if you weren’t here.” Jasper couldn’t help but say it. Honestly, he didn’t have a lot of friends and if Valentina hadn’t come to Hogwarts he’d have one less friend.

mrs-lestrange

Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:04 pm
Valentina La Russa
Third year Gryffindor

"Cheers Jasper, your so sweet. You will make a girl very happy one day." Valentina said. "I take Ancient Studies, Music and Art. are my electives." She told him. " I want to drop art because all I do is fall asleep. I draw in my spare time when I am not playing or trying studying." she said. "I am still not sure if I want to stay here for the next four years. I think I might have to talk to the head of Gryffindor." Valentina said. Some day this guy is going to know what love is and someone would very happy to marry him. "Still if I wasn't to show up next year no one would really notice me anyway. I would rather be somewhere that I am wanted rather than somewhere that I don't belong. I am basically an outsider I have been since I started this school." she said. "Let's hope its not depression kicking in again." she hoped it wasn't that otherwise she would have to talk those stupid pills again. "I know I was blessed with my family wealth but I treated like my silblings. I was the unplanned daughter and got treated like it apart fron when my brother Luca was home from Romania. Our realtionship is like yours and Alice's very close. Befoe I came back to Hogwarts I got a letter from the dragon people to study with my brother as a student researcher these holidays coming. I can't wait." Valentina said to Jasper as she actually had something to look forward to after this year ends. "One day my parents are going to wake up and realise the need to stop treating like I am bit of dirt and start treating like one of their own children. I know there is about a 10 year gap different between myself and my oldest sister Vera, 8 Year gap between myself and Alessandra, 6 year gap between myself and my twin brothers Arlo and Luca." Valentina said "Still I am slowly getting along with my silblings. The best part is Vera is expecting twins in 3 months. The only problem is they live in Italy. Mum and dad wants to move back to Italy." Valentina said. The days of being in Italy in her pre-Hogwarts days was great. She would spend hours on end with Luca running around orchards and flying around them to.

Feeling: happy / Chilling with Jasper/ Current Realtionship status: Single but wanting to change / Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform.

(OOC smile

murruelecreuset

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:50 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

House: Gryffindor{|}Dueler{|}Fifth Year

Theo sat down in the entrance courtyard, not a care in the world. Actually...ever since Ronna told him off a bit, he actually has settled down a bit and let his life go by. It made him realize that maybe he was living his life wrong and he would surely thank her for making him realize it. He was usually stubborn and didn't change often, but he did this time surprisingly. With a smile, the boy kicked his feet up onto his back, which was perched on the ground. It was a nice day out and he was just going to sit back and soak it in.

Soon enough...which was different for him, he actually pulled out a book and read it. It was the Transfiguration textbook, which really was a rarity for him. He was just good at the subject and performed the spells. He never really read the book. Well...he did, but only assigned reading and a few pages here. He found that he was learning new things as he read as well, learning new things even as he read the introductory note.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

(OOC: I just posted here. Had no idea so I picked randomly by closing my eyes xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Feeling happy about herself and the weather, Alexandria decided to wear a dress. It wasn't anything spectacular, just a simple autumn coloured one with her regular accessories, but it was still something she didn't do often. Plus, who knew, maybe she'd see a certain older boy around and he'd find it cute although the chances of that happening were rather slim. Outside of the common room, the Great Hall, or the Quidditch pitch, Crash was basically nowhere to be found. However, another boy seemed to pop up everywhere Alex went. Dark eyes fell on Theo as he sat, reading. Booooring. The fifteen year old made her way towards him and plopped her butt onto the ground beside her friend. "I'd hate to interrupt your studying," she started sarcastically, "but it looks like you could use a little fun." Now that Alexandria arrived, Theo would need all the luck in the world to be able to focus on reading his textbook. The girl was determined to make sure her presence was known and longed for.

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

RedEagleEye007

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:42 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Theo stayed there, relaxed as ever as he read his book, not realizing how rich the information was behind the pages, but as soon as he actually got into learning for once, a familiar voice had broken his concentration as fast as it came. It was...Alexandria again...the girl which he dueled with over the summer. He had won...easily enough. Well...what she didn't know was that he took it easy on her a bit and kept it close. He figured he'd might as well feed the girl's ego as well as let her have a good time. And it seemed like he accomplished his mission as well. He couldn't be more glad to have almost lost in his life.

He looked over to her as she sat down next to him...a smirk on his face. "Well...there goes any work I would get done, but I'm definitely down to do something," he said to her, chuckling as he put the book back in his bag. "What do you suggest we do, because you are right, I do need to have a little fun in my life?" he asked her, smiling over at her. She looked extremely good that day and he wouldn't lie about that. Maybe he would slip in a compliment sometime. He wouldn't lead off with it though. He won't make that mistake.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alexandria watched Theo's face, reading his expression once he looked up from his book and gazed towards her. She returned his smirk with a grin of her own. "Good, 'cause frankly, I'm bored." Plus, Theo was the perfect companion to go exploring with. If he didn't want to do something that would get the two in trouble, then he'd better make sure they didn't get caught. "I have a list of things I could suggest," she teased. Maybe the activities wouldn't come to her right away, but with a couple minutes of thinking, the fifteen year old could come up with a whole bunch of stuff to do. "On a scale of one to ten, how risky do you want the next couple hours to be?" If Alex knew her friend at all, she expected him to not want to do anything that would get them into serious trouble. However, if they kept their guard up high enough and were careful, nothing would get them in any trouble. Neither of them would have to worry about being expelled, a loss of house points, or detentions.

((OOC: outfit in left picture, and I actually linked it properly this time xD))

RedEagleEye007

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:35 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Theo chuckled as she said she was bored. He seemed that she was always the person that wanted him to go somewhere that wasn't particularly allowed. And as soon as she asked her questions...his speculation was just as reassured. "I can only wonder what exactly is on this list of yours really. So if you don't tell me, I won't know what's going on in that pretty little head of yours," he said to her, knowing that she was of the adventurous type. He could only imagine what she would come up with in due time.

He listened to her question and wasn't quite sure at first, but he figured that he would ask his own question first. "Okay, hypothetically speaking, if I said ten...what kind of thing would be included?" he asked, shrugging his shoulders, wondering what was seriously going on. He was seriously going to have to watch out though. He did not want to be caught by anyone. He didn't want to risk his perfect criminal record. He chuckled at the thought of this possibly effecting his criminal record.

kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:50 am
User ImageUser Image

Alexandria shoved Theo in the shoulder. It wasn't very hard, just hard enough for his body to move if he didn't resist. Although she pushed him because he laughed, she couldn't help but let out a chuckle as well. The smile which was plastered across her face transformed into a sly smirk. "Well, I've always wanted to see a unicorn," she admitted. "Or figure out just where the trail under the Whomping Willow leads to.." The brunette stared off into the distance as she fantasized about just what she could find if she followed it the whole way. The mystery lingered in her mind for the past two and a half years - ever since the day she met Anastasia, and the two of them somehow managed to fall down the rabbit hole without being hit by the swinging branches. 'Course, Theo probably had no idea there even was a trail unless he'd been down there himself. Plus, Alex wasn't so stupid to go around spreading around the news that she discovered. Chocolate brown eyes flicked back onto the boy, trying to read his expression. "Or, you know, we could always go skinny dipping in the Black Lake if the other two are too risky for you," she joked. Well, half joked. That would be pretty fun if they didn't get attacked by any of the creatures that resided in the dark water. However, discovering the giant squid would be pretty ace.

RedEagleEye007

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:59 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Theo felt a shove to his shoulder that moved him a bit, but not too much. She obviously wanted to do that because he knew the girl could hit much harder. He wouldn't question anything either, because truthfully, he didn't want to be on the receiving end of Alex trying to hurt someone with brute force. He could only imagine what that would be like. He probably could draw comparisons with her and a tank to say the least. "Alex...a Unicorn. I thought girls got out of that stage earlier than this," he said in jest, laughing a bit. He knew it would draw something out of her and it was the only reason he did it.

That's when she mentioned a trail under the Whomping Willow. 'There's a passageway under the Whomping Willow?' he thought to himself...only wondering what could possibly lie in the depths. She had his full interest now, the boy's eyes showing the faintest glimmer of hope. He was surprised that Alex had not gone deeper within the passageway to find where it let out, because he sure would've. Maybe she was scared or something...he had no idea, but he would've found it really quick where it went to.

Then she moved on suddenly, much to his dismay, but moved on to a subject that caught his hormones interest. That would be an interesting time," he thought to himself, secretly imagining it in his head. "As much fun as that would be, I'd rather not get my legs bitten off, taken under the lake, or you know...getting killed...so I'll take a rain-check on that one, but you were talking about a trail...like a passageway...underneath the willow. How in the h*** did you find that one out?" he asked her inquisitively, looking at her dark brown eyes, wondering what they had beheld underneath the Willow.

kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Alexandria scoffed and shoved Theo again, slightly harder this time. "Only because they think unicorns don't exist, but I know they do," she explained. In fact, they existed just outside of the castle grounds in the Forbidden Forest. Exploring those woods would be interesting even if they didn't find a unicorn. There was always next time, and who was to say they wouldn't find something else even more mystifying. Who knew what kind of creatures resided in that woodland? Alex sure didn't, and that was the issue with curiosity. "You can't tell me you've never wanted to see one in person. I hear that unicorn blood can keep someone alive, no matter how close to death that person is." Of course, she left out the part about that person's life being cursed for the rest of eternity. It wasn't like she wanted to scare Theo. No, just make him believe in something long enough to go through with finding the horned horse.

However, Theo seemed a lot more interested in the Whomping Willow trail than the unicorn or its blood. His eyes stared into hers with a hungry look of curiosity. Her eyes returned a threatening look. "Don't tell anyone. Promise?" Sticking out her pinky finger, the girl waited until her friend twisted his around hers and shook on that. "I've been down there," she said in a hushed whisper. If the wrong person heard, she could get into more trouble than she'd like. "It's dark, and you really can't see much without casting Lumos. The hall leads down for, I dunno how long. My friend got scared and wanted to go back." Ratting out which friend wasn't what Alexandria wanted to do. She and Anastasia promised each other that neither of them would tell anyone, and if for whatever reason one of them got caught, they wouldn't even mention the other.

RedEagleEye007

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:53 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Theo listened to her, laughing again as she shoved him. At least he was drawing some sort of a reaction out of her, which was the only reason he was really messing with her to begin with. She then said that he couldn't tell her he's never wanted to see a unicorn, but truthfully...he didn't. "I never really desired to see a unicorn really, granted, I've never really thought about it either," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders as he took a drink out of the bottle of water that was at his side. He had to make sure to keep drinking all the water he could because for whatever reason, he always felt tired when he didn't. He had no idea why, maybe because water made up so much of the body, but he didn't just get dehydrated, but he got extremely fatigued. "I wouldn't want to live forever though...really. Eternal life is more of a curse. Sure, you get to see a lot, but a lot of bad things happen as well," he commented, not knowing what else to say about it.

He listened as she presented a question to him, shaking his head as she stuck her pinky out. Were they seven? Theo never did it; so naturally he waved it off. "Alexandria, I promise I will not tell anyone," he said, making eye contact with her so she would know he was sincere about it. "I've never done the whole pinky promise thing...sorry," he said, laughing.

He imagined the event that she described in his head and really...all it did was draw his interest even more. He really wanted to go down there then...it just sounded like a lot of fun to him. "That does sound tempting, but maybe we should wait for a little...do it at night rather?" he asked her, not wanting to do it during the day. The likelihood of getting caught skyrocketed when the sun was up.

kiska166

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces