Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:04 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gardens

David wasn't expecting Shayna to tackling him to the grass but he didn't mind. 'Why's she look worried?' he wondered as she leaned up above him. It soon became obvious why she was worried. "You don't need to be sorry. You didn't hurt me." David told her. "Besides there's no way you could hurt me especially if you compare it to a bludger." he added looking up at her happily.

With: Shayna

Quidditch Position: Reserve Seeker
List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:20 am
User Image ☾☆ ★☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾☆ ★☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering Happy. Definitely happy..

User Image

Shayna waited until he smiled before becoming less worried and laying back ontop of him with her head on his chest."Okay. As long as I didn't hurt you. I haven't been hit with a bludger yet... So I don't know." She said still laying on his chest. She could hear his heart beat. It felt nice. Being so close. Having him smile again. It was nice.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:09 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David knew that Shayna cared a lot about him just like he did about her. Sometimes he wondered if she worried too much but that just proved to him that she loved him the same as he loved her. How could he possibly complain about that? Simple he couldn't.

"Take my word for it... they hurt a lot." David told her. "And I would rather you never get hit by one." he added. He couldn't stand to see Shayna get hurt. It would take a bit toll on him and he wouldn't be able to stop worrying about her. David wrapped his arm around her as she laid on his chest as he thought just how lucky he really was. "I love you Shayna." he spoke softly for the first time.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:32 pm

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering He definitely just said that. He really just said that!.

User Image

Shayna seemed to be full of butterflies today when he wrapped his arm around her. But her eyes snapped open and widened at his next words. She leaned up to look at him. She wasn't exactly sure if he was serious, but he looked serious."D-do you mean that?" She asked nervously.

"B-because... I love you too David." She said the blush from before burning to life again. She smiled happily but also nervously. It felt so weird to say it. Since she wasn't even sure if she knew it yet, but the feelings she had for him were more than just really really like. Even more than Like Like. So it must have been love... That had to be what she was feeling. She laid her head back onto his chest with a smile and put her hand in the one that wasn't around her. "David, you said that I make things perfect. I think you are the one who is making things so perfect. For both of us."

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:01 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David looked down at her shock written on her face. "Yes I do." he answered her. His eyes lit up as he heard her say those words back to him. "I'm glad you feel the same way." he told her. This day was prefect they were together and that's all that mattered.

"I can't take all the credit Shayna." David told her as he held her hand so placed there. "I think we both make things perfect for each other." he concluded. That was fair wasn't it sharing among each other.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:33 am

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering Aah! This couldn't get any better!.

User Image

Shayna smiled at what David was saying. It was all so wonderful. The day, the kiss, those three wonderful words that made her feel like she was floating on air. The brunette slipped off of him and watched him. Her hand still in his and she was still right next to him. She happily put her head on his shoulder and looked at the sky so full of clouds. "I think I agree to that. But you should take most of the credit you know. You did ask me out which started this perfectness."

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:14 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David watched her as she moved. He was perfectly content being with her. It was all so new to him but he was happy going through the wonders of life with Shayna. In a way she was the reason he stayed out of trouble and his father was happy with that. "You were the one who said yes." he told her. David believed that he may have asked the question but Shayna was the one who said yes to it. She could have said no and then they wouldn't be here in the moment.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:20 am

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David in the Gardens on Thursday at 2 and wondering Aah! This couldn't get any better!.

User Image

Shayna sighed teasingly as she rolled her eyes. "Alright alright, I did say yes. But that still leads back to you asking.I couldn't have said yes if you hadn't asked." She said starting to giggle. She was giggling because she was trying to be argumentative. So far that was working, he was talking more, maybe, and it seemed a fun thing to do. Be silly and playfully argumentative. She happily watched him be happy again. She wasn't sure why but making him happy was making her happy, maybe that was part of loving him.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:50 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David in a way couldn't argue that fact. If he hadn't of asked she wouldn't have said yes. "Alright, you have a point." he said smiling at her. "But I still stand by what I just said it was both of us." David said still believing what he said before. All he could think was to wish her luck at changing his mind because that would be a tough one.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:48 pm

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna smiled as David said he still stood by his answer."You are so stubborn." She said giggling. She cuddled closer and looked at the clouds and gasping. "David! Look it's a bunny!" The brunette said pointing into the sky with her free hand. It seemed that she had just accepted what he said.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:10 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David chuckled when Shayna changed topics. Looks like he won despite how stubborn he was. "It does look like a bunny doesn't it." he said smiling at her. The clouds sure did take on interesting shapes. "That cloud there looks like a... dragon." he said pointing to a cloud more to the right. It was just like him to go for the more dangerous of creatures.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:08 pm

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna looked over as David pointed out a dragon. She followed the ridges of it's back until she noticed another shape next to it."Hey! That one kind of looks like a person, like the person is fighting or trying to ride the dragon." She said in awe. It still amazed her to this day that she was magical... Her parents had kept it from her her whole life, and only a couple of months ago she found out her mother had been from BeauxBaton. That meant that both of her parents had magical ability. It still very much amazed her. From every little tiny detail to the fact that Dragons exist. She couldn't help but love it. She wrapped her free arm around David's mid section after pointing at the person shaped cloud.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:41 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David loved the time he was able to spend with Shayna. This simple moment just watching the shapes in the clouds go by made the day so much worth it. They were together and that was all that really mattered. It was prefect just because of that and that alone. If David didn't have his head in the clouds he would have realized that it wasn't helping them with their studies but he didn't care at this point.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:57 pm

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna couldn't have agreed more with David's thoughts. She was feeling so lucky and so happy, that the brunette was barely paying attention to the clouds. She was mostly paying attention to the heartbeat she could hear and the warmth her boyfriend was giving off. She was so happy to be next to him, like this, that they were dating, that they had actually shared a kiss, and that he had said he loved her. She wasn't really able to focus on anything else since all these things were making her very distracted and she was starting to love the feeling of the butterflies that she was getting.

(Haha I'm doing homework right now! xD)

User Image

User Image
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ was walking through the garden, a dreamy expression on her face. Ankle length hair swished about, restrained only by her headband. The breeze was cold, but it gave her pale cheeks a soft rose color. Her heels clicked a bit on the path, the teen having no destination to her stride.

UT
f
HARACTER

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games