Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Antechamber/Great Hall Entrance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:59 pm
User Image

โ„‚๐•Œโ„โ„๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•ƒ๐•
                                                          โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          ... it's complicated
                                                          Looking Terrified in the Antechamber with Jer
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Spooked
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          โ Gotta find him... โž

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Coin-operated boy; เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll เฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’xxxxxxxxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceThe metamorphmagus' eyes flashed in annoyance at his words. Of all the-! Ugh! "Oh, yes, I'm obviously messing with you! Let me tell you, I totally rolled out of bed today and said 'Hey, you know what'll be great? Being bloody traumatized and then using it as an excuse to snog my best friend and completely bugger up our entire relationship. Why, that sounds like the best idea I've ever had!'" Gypsy's hands were on his chest again, but this time, she was shoving him. "Ugh, you're such a bloody arse!" The movement caused a lock of her hair to fall in her face, and she batted it away absently, not noting the strange color until it was already out of the way. She seized the strands then, pulling them forward to inspect it, eyes narrowed. "What in the bloody hell is this?!" she asked. "The stupid peach and the idiotic blushing wasn't enough, no, now I apparently have a color exclusively for when I make bad life decisions!" If she were paying any attention, of course, she'd realize exactly what'd caused the change, but she wasn't thinking clearly. As if to illustrate, the offending shade altered, turning more of a red color. She released it in agitation, realizing she'd just said that kissing Jer was a bad life decision, in front of Jer, which was probably about the worst thing she could have done if she wanted this... whatever it was, relationship or what-the-hell-ever, to last more than five minutes.

spaceHis next words registered, and she relaxed somewhat. For some reason, hearing him actually say he liked her was a relief, even though she'd already known. The Ravenclaw was going to have to do major damage control, she knew. Sheesh, wasn't this exactly what she'd been afraid of? "Stuck with you. Hah," she muttered, crossing her arms and looking away, because she couldn't seem to look at his face. He was probably totally pissed at her by now, after all. "If anyone's stuck, it's you. Merlin knows I'm an awful ******** person." She wasn't going to tell him he wasn't stuck. She refused. He was her best friend, and he liked her, and she was the one who'd made the utterly idiotic move of kissing him so that she couldn't act like she didn't feel the same way. She wasn't losing him. So... yeah, he was stuck with her. "And... I've known. All year. Just... you know. Michael. And Kas. And anyway, this is probably completely stupid. Because I'm an awful ******** person and I'm going to do something ******** awful and you're totally going to hate me for it forever." She blinked as she said this, trying very, very hard to hang onto at least a scrap of her usual bravado and not look completely pathetic. Ugh, she wasn't supposed to be like this. Why was she like this? She knew, of course. She was like this because this time, it mattered. Because this wasn't some stupid fling, Jer wasn't a now boy like Daniel had been. And, yeah, Michael had basically just been a surrogate. For Jer. God, she was awful. He was never going to put up with her.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxเฎ’ เฎ’ เฎ’ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image
HUFFLEPUFF HEAD OF HOUSE || DEPUTY HEADMISTRESS || HERBOLOGY PROFESSOR

Once the doors opened, Pandora led the students into the Antechamber to the Great Hall. There was one more door, behind which sat the older students and staff. Soon, the first years would be joining them. As soon as the professor was certain that she had everyone, she started to speak again. "Welcome to Hogwarts. I'm so glad that all of you are here. Here is where you will be completing your studies for the next seven years. There are four houses within Hogwarts. You will be sorted into one momentarily. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw. You will live in the house you are sorted into. Your housemates will be like your family. Remember that your behavior here reflects upon your house. Good behavior earns your house points, and bad behavior deducts points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points wins the House Cup which is a high honor. Now please bear with me while I see if they are ready yet," she explained before disappearing behind the second set of doors.

OOC: Please wait here until Pandora announces the Sorting to be open.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ˜€upcฯƒmรญng fรญrst ั‡ั”ฮฑrโ˜€unsฯƒrtั”dโ˜€mugglั”ะฒฯƒrnโ˜€

โ™ฌโ™ซโ™ชะฒั”cฮฑusั” ฮน'ะผ ะฝฮฑฯฯัƒโ™ชโ™ซโ™ฌ

Lyall hadn't had time to talk much at the boathouse, and now, they were on the way into the huge castle! Once they crossed the doors, his eyes went wider somehow, and his jaw dropped. This was Hogwarts? The woman that had led them introduced the school, so Lyall nodded, trying to show that he was a good listener. It wouldn't do to be in trouble before anything had happened! She spoke of the houses, then mentioned a cup, which he figured was a sort of trophy. How cool it would be to win in his very first year! He bounced a bit, only stopping to push his glasses back up his nose and to try and straighten his ruffled hair.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:19 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆxx ะผฮฑฮนsฮนฮต & โˆ‚ะผฮนั‚ัฮน ัฮตฮตโˆ‚ xxโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆxxxxintelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.

First Year | | Eleven | | Unsorted | | Single | | Half-Blood

Maisie stepped into the antechamber, heels clicking quietly. She searched the room quickly taking in as many details as she could before returning her attention to the Deputy Headmistress. A smile nearly crossed the girl's face when the woman said 'Slytherin'; how Maisie longed to be in the house her mother once belonged to. Of course that didn't mean that she was going to say a thing to the hat, her mother had spoken to the twins about the hat being able to read their thoughts, and Maisie vowed not to let her personal opinion get in the way of putting her into her new home for the next seven years of her life. Maisie's eyes followed the woman as she pushed her way past the large doors into the Great Hall and only let them flit towards her peers once she disappeared. No one had found Maisie's interest, not that she was surprised, so she simply stood quietly twirling the tips of her plait around her finger.

Dmitri stood just as quiet as his sister surveying the room as well. He had mostly ignored whatever the Deputy Headmistress had said, after all he knew it all already -- perks of having a teacher as a parent. He shared his sister's sentiment about joining Slytherin house, but unlike her he couldn't care less if the hat found out. At the same time he wanted to stick around Maisie. He knew she'd call him weak if he ever said a thing about it to her, she had done so before, however he wasn't yet ready to separate from his twin. He knew that Maisie could really care less about being around him, but Dmitri knew that she still needed him. It was evident by the way she hadn't separated herself from him as soon as they got off the train. He stood a bit taller over her, a bit obviously protective. He was surprised that Maisie hadn't told him to back off. It seemed that the new surroundings were putting even the great Maisie off a bit. She was never very adaptable.

uniform x ooc :: dmitri's face-claim hasn't been accepted yet so um...yeah...
                                                Also, they're up for interaction.

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:25 am
User Image

User Image
                                                        โค โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โค โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โค

Tori quickly followed her classmates, making sure to avoid stepping on anyone's feet. Her stomach churned with excitement and a bit of nervousness. The Sorting Hat was right inside that hall, right behind that door. There were also the older students too. Hopefully, she wouldn't make a fool of herself, like tripping on the steps or something. The professor that led the way explained to them that whichever house they were sorted into would be their family for the next seven years. Tori liked that idea. She loved her family, even if her brother was... her brother. Which house would she be sorted into, she wondered. Maybe Hufflepuff, like her mom? Gryffindor, like her dad? She couldn't see herself in Ravenclaw because she couldn't keep her attention on her studies, but Slytherin had a lovely shade of green as their house color. 'I hope I get Gryffindor or Slytherin. Red and green look good on me. Yellow clashes with my hair,' she thought, smiling as she waited with her friends.

โค โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โค โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โค
PUREBLOOD UNSORTED FIRST YEARโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

I'm not your average type of girl. I'm gonna show the world the strength in me that sometimes they can't see.
                                                        I'm about to switch my style, and soon things may get wild, but I will prove that I can conquer anything.
                                                        Better watch out, going for the knockout, and I won't stop till I'm on top now! Not gonna give up until I get what's mine.
                                                        Better check that, I'm about to upset, and I'm hot now so you better step back! I'm taking over so watch me shine!

โค โ–ฌ โค โ–ฌ โค

{ooc: Sorry for posting so late. Work wore me out and then I got sick. emotion_puke }

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

shabatha

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:43 am
Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
Youโ€™re getting big, youโ€™re wanting more...
Youโ€™re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I donโ€™t have a doubt whoโ€™s in control.

แต‰แต›แตƒแถฐแตˆแต‰สณ แต—สณแถคหขแต—แตƒแถฐ หกแถคหกหกแตƒแถฐแต—แถคแถฐแต‰
แต–แต˜สณแต‰แต‡หกแต’แต’แตˆ สฐแต‰แถคสณ
แถ แถคสณหขแต— สธแต‰แตƒสณ
User Image

You're getting big: Fuming | You're wanting more: ... | Hiding behind: Fellow First Years | Your plastic soul: Antechamber

Vander was still stewing over his interaction with the two older girls at the station, with a rather ugly expression on his face. He was glad to finally be in the castle, which was certainly very impressive, but now he was just impatient to be sorted. However, even that had been ruined now, because of the redheaded Slytherin whom he would most likely see as soon as he sat down at his rightful table. His only hope was to find some decent first years who were also sorted into his house to attempt to socialize with, and pray she didn't try to engage him in conversation again. She'd been so smug, so superior, acting like she already knew everything there was to know about him... He kicked aimlessly at the floor, not even glancing up at the deputy headmistress, some woman with surname Thorne, before she left. He was both eager and reluctant to be sorted, and he was doing his best to keep calm. He had to seem self assured, or he'd never make it in Slytherin. He'd be dismissed as weak, or useless, or undeserving of his heritage. He eventually cast a look over the people near him. There was a boy with glasses, trying to fix his messy brown hair, a pair of twins sticking close together, and a seemingly to him smiling for no reason girl with very long, golden blonde hair. He was not terribly impressed by any of them.

แตƒแถฐแตˆ สฒแต˜แถณแต— หกแถคแตแต‰ แต—สฐแตƒแต— สธแต’แต˜ หกแต’แถณแต‰ แถœแต’แถฐแต—สณแต’หกห‘

If you follow everyone itโ€™s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain thereโ€™s a certain man you know...
You canโ€™t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I donโ€™t have doubt whoโ€™s in control.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:25 pm
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ•๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ… ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ™
๏ฝ†๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’
๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ‚๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„
company- fellow first years
location- the antechamber
thinking- this is it...
wearing- first year

Pru was still energized from the boat ride, which had been incredibly exciting, even if she was now pretty chilly, especially in the vast, expanse of the antechamber. She stood with her legs pressed almost completely together to keep them from shaking, arms wrapped around herself, but a small grin on her face. Gah, this was it! She could hardly believe it, and she couldn't wait to see what the Great Hall looked like. Hopefully she'd be able to pick out the faces of her brothers and her cousin. Hopefully she'd have friends in whatever house she was in. She'd always has just one large, crazy family, and she wasn't sure how she would handle a whole new one. It was strange to think that she might come to know her house mates better than she knew her own siblings and cousins. Strange to think that this was already her home, and she'd be spending the majority of her time here, rather than back in Ireland, from now on. She shifted, and her wet shoes squeaked loudly on the floor. Her dark hair was damp and clinging to the collar of her blouse and her back.

๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ•๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ผŒ ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝŽ'๏ฝ” ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ” ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ผŸ

The Beast and Harlot

Violet the Maestro

DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:22 pm
User Image

ั‚ฯƒะผฮฑs cฯƒvั”ฮทัƒ

First Year โ•‘ Eleven Years Old โ•‘ Unsorted โ•‘ Single โ•‘ Pureblood โ•‘

xxxTomas followed in with the other first years and the other womanhis hands hanging by his side as his eyes explored his surroundings with great interest. He listened to the words intently, but his parents had already informed him on most of the information that was being told, though he assumed that was for the other students who weren't quite as informed. He had sticked to himself for the most part on the way up, his hair a bit fussed up from the wind outside.

OOC: open for interaction.
Thoughts: ...
Clothes: Robes
Company:
Username

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:23 pm
Are you really here, or just in my mind?
Can you feel the fear, of what lies behind their eyes?
They came from the walls; they tortured us all...
And drove us away from our home!
Here in the night, they are calling my name.
I no longer know what is wrong or right...
But I know I am losing this game.
What can I do; what can I say?

They don't know: Nervous
If it wasn't for you: ...
We would never run away: First Years
But away we go: Antechamber

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | C H A S E R | F I F T H Y E A R | P R E F E C T User Image

Elsie was careful to walk much slower than normal, half turned back towards the small crowd following her. "This way," she guided, turning towards a side corridor and making sure she wasn't leaving anyone behind it before she started down the hallway leading to the basement of the castle.

I KNOW WHAT TO DO, I KNOW WHAT TO SAY, AND I WILL NOT RUN AWAY.

Mystic Lunar

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

By the garden gate, I sit with my sisters.
I just hope it's not too late, for my mother and father.
Shall we go back inside; there is no reason to hide.
We can fight and take back our home here in the night!
They say when the wolves come out of the walls...
That it's all over, but it's not all over, 'cause we won't go!
Here in the night, they are crying in pain, and I know...
Everything is not alright, so we shall not fight in vain.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image
HUFFLEPUFF HEAD OF HOUSE || DEPUTY HEADMISTRESS || HERBOLOGY PROFESSOR

Once the doors opened, Pandora led the students into the Antechamber to the Great Hall. There was one more door, behind which sat the older students and staff. Soon, the first years would be joining them. As soon as the professor was certain that she had everyone, she started to speak again. "Welcome to Hogwarts. I'm so glad that all of you are here. Here is where you will be completing your studies for the next seven years. There are four houses within Hogwarts. You will be sorted into one momentarily. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw. You will live in the house you are sorted into. Your housemates will be like your family. Remember that your behavior here reflects upon your house. Good behavior earns your house points, and bad behavior deducts points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points wins the House Cup which is a high honor. Now please bear with me while I see if they are ready yet," she explained before disappearing behind the second set of doors.

OOC: Please wait here until Pandora announces the Sorting to be open.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:06 pm
User Image

User Image

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Fษชส€sแด› Yแด‡แด€ส€ |โ… | Uษดsแดส€แด›แด‡แด… |โ… | Hแด€สŸา“-BสŸแดแดแด…

Text.

Selina followed the Deputy Headmaster up into the antechamber outside what had to be the Great Hall. She could hear the sounds of a multitude of people on the other side of the door in front of her. 'The whole rest of the school must be on the other side of these doors,' she thought.

When Sorting was mentioned, she was reminded again of the reticence on the part of Mother Grey and Aunt Livinia on the subject. Their explanation ran to not wanting to spoil things for her, and she should discover the answer for herself. Selina figured she would be called upon to take some sort of magic test in front of the students and teachers, rather than the rather embarrassing method used by the kids at her old school for choosing up sides for a football game. Nobody wanted to be chosen last.

While she had the chance, Selina took a moment to check her hair, and make sure there wasn't dirt on her face, and her robes were dry.'Now's not the time to look like a ragamuffin,' she thought reprovingly. 'I've already had a misstep in front of the rest of the incoming students, I have no wish to compound my errors. No slip-ups, Grey.'

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:27 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  Fษชา“แด›สœ Yแด‡แด€ส€ || Sแด‡แด‡แด‹แด‡ส€ || SสŸสแด›สœแด‡ส€ษชษด Pส€แด‡า“แด‡แด„แด›

Kenny stepped into the Antechamber and lead the way toward a set of stairs leading down. He knew the Hufflepuffs would be joining them shortly, and it was just a matter of time before the two groups got mixed up. However, he did a quick headcount, trying to make sure that the other Slytherins were following behind. "If you hadn't noticed, this is the antechamber, where you were brought initially upon entering the castle. This particular area can lead you to the rest of the castle from any of the staircases. From here, we go down this set of stairs to reach our common room. Now, stay together and we'll be getting to the common room shortly." With that, he descended the stairs, leading the first years down.

Thinking: Next stop, the dungeons.
                                                  OOC: Please post here and follow Kenny down to the Dungeon Staircase and wait to post until Kenny's posted.

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:17 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXโ’ฝโ“โ“›โ“•โ“‘โ“›โ“žโ“žโ““XXXXX๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ… ๏ฝ†๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”XXXXXโ’Ÿโ’œโ’ฏโ’คโ’ฉโ’ข Echo Lovette

All my friends, theyโ€™re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, weโ€™re electric
Coursing through our bodies โ€™til weโ€™re one

โ โ€ โœฟTanya watched Echo's jaw tighten to what had to be very painful proportions since she was getting a toothache just looking at him. She had overhead what Gypsy had said, even in the noise and bustle of the Great Hall she still heard it but she was praying she heard it wrong. There was no way that the Lovette's could be...that they had...no. She watched his hands constrict so tightly she was sure if he kept going that he would eventually pierce his skin if it hadn't already. When he finally turned towards her to speak she wished he hadn't because what he said was just too painful to be true. Mr. and Mrs. Lovette, his parents were dead. A small part, a very small part, whispered that at least they hadn't suffered but looking at his facade, know wasn't the time. She reached a hand out to touch his own, or at least detach them, when he suddenly stood up and left the Great Hall causing her to blink in confusion. The hell was he going?! Without even giving Gypsy and Jer a second glance she got up from the table to run after him (like literally run, damn his long legs and thank Merlin for hers!) before she caught up with him in the antechamber. "Echo wait! Stop!" she called out to him before colliding with his back and clinging for dear life to ensure limited movement. Tanya stood like that for a couple of seconds as she placed her face on his shoulder and tried to get her own emotions in order. What do you say for this? I'm sorry just seemed impersonal and redundant. And don't even get her started on "They're in a better place." Someone really should write a book about proper bereavement. "Tell me what you're thinking. Please?" she asked him softly and hesitantly. If she at least knew that then she would know whether to proceed back to his dorm room for cuddles or for a completely segregated area for cuddles. Rest assured neither of them were going to class any time soon.

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
Iโ€™m scared
But if my heartโ€™s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh weโ€™re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

Uniform โ˜† Where: Antechamber โ˜† With: Echo โ˜† Thinking: โ˜† OOC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:07 am
User Image

c ฯ… r r e n ั‚ l y
                                                          โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                          โ™ฅ ั‚anya cะฝerrฮน โ™ฅ
                                                          Looking Quiet at the Antechamber with Tanya
                                                          xxxา“eelฮนngxxx
                                                          Angry
                                                          xxxั‚ะฝฮนnฤธฮนngxxx
                                                          โ . . . โž
                                                          โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

playgroฯ…nd ั•cะฝool ะฒell rฮนngั• a g a ฮน n โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          raฮนn cloฯ…dั• c o ะผ e ั‚ o p l a y agaฮนn โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ะฝaั• no one ั‚old yoฯ… ั•ะฝe'ั• noั‚ ะฒ r e a ั‚ ะฝ ฮน n g ? ะฝello, โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™ xxxxxx
                                                          ฮน aะผ yoฯ…r ะผ ฮน n d gฮนvฮนng yoฯ… ั• o ะผ e o n e ั‚o ั‚ a l ฤธ ั‚ o. ะฝello. โ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™ xxx
                                                          โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceEcho didn't respond to his girlfriend's call for him to stop, his movements not slowing. He didn't even know where his legs were taking him. Somewhere far away from the letter, he thought. Somewhere that wasn't the place where he'd gotten the news that he was apparently now an orphan. She ran into him then, arms wrapping around to steady them both from the sudden collision. In his case, it'd been almost entirely unnecessary; he was so tense from the news that he'd barely even stumbled, even mid-stride. She'd nearly fallen, though, so a fair bit of his own efforts not to fall had been so that she had something solid to hold onto; he at least had enough presence of mind to do that.

spaceHer words made a tic start in his jaw, and he felt his eye twitch. What was he thinking? He didn't even know; his mind was going too many places, moving fast and slow at the same time, rage burning inside him to hide the fear. His fists were still clenched, he realized, and he tried to relax them, but found that he couldn't. "I... I want to hit something," he choked out after a pause. "I've never..." 'I've never felt like that before,' he wanted to say, but the words wouldn't come out. It shouldn't be a surprise, though, that he'd never felt that way before. His parents had never died before, he thought bitterly. No one had ever died before. He'd spent all this time trying to prepare for Kas dying and the idea that someone else might before that ever happened had never occurred to him. His best friend was going to die, and there was nothing he could do about it, surely to God the universe thought that was enough for him to have to deal with? Apparently not, though, because his parents had been killed in a damned automobile accident just walking down the road. Christmas shopping, of all things. They'd been out Christmas shopping and now they were dead. The holiday break was week after next, and he wasn't going to see his parents, because they were dead.

spaceEcho inhaled sharply, then held his breath for a count, and released it slowly, trying to calm down. He couldn't think straight. Nothing was making sense to him. He wanted this to be a nightmare. But it wasn't; he knew when he was dreaming, and this wasn't a dream, no matter how badly he wished it were. He couldn't make it not be real... but he could at least distract himself from it, right? His mind raced, trying to think of something, anything, that would take his mind off of it. Tanya's arms around him made his mind stutter to a halt, and he reached up, taking one of her hands. He pulled away from her and turned to face her, tugging her towards him once he'd freed himself so that they were facing one another, and kissed her.

spaceIt took a while, but after a long moment enough of his brain caught up to reality that he realized snogging his girlfriend in the middle of the antechamber, at least that intensely, was probably not a good idea. Actually, he was pretty sure it was a good way to get points docked or a detention. He broke the kiss, stared at her for a long moment, and then was very suddenly walking down the hall, hand still clasping hers, tugging her along after him. His head was spinning, trying desperately to think of somewhere to go with her that wasn't a broom closet or an empty classroom. Nothing against either of those places, but, at the moment, he wanted something a little less... he didn't even know. He just wanted to be able to properly snog her, without worrying about something hard poking into one of their backs or feeling claustrophobic. One of their Common Rooms would've worked, except that he wasn't quite in the mood to deal with anyone who might be offended by their actions. Gah, why was it so hard to get any decent sort of privacy around here? He ground his teeth in frustration, turning to look at her. "Where's somewhere we can go and no one will walk in on us?" he asked. Normally, he was pretty sure he could think of something, but he wasn't thinking straight. All his anger and frustration had channeled itself into something else. Christ, he just wanted to make out with his girlfriend and not have to worry about any awkward positioning or annoying onlookers, was that too much to ask?

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxโ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™  ฮนา“ ฮน ั• ะผ ฮน l e and don'ั‚ ะฒ e l ฮน e v e
                                                          xxxxxxโ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™  ั•oon ฮน ฤธnow ฮน'll w a ฤธ e า“roะผ ั‚ะฝฮนั• d r e a ะผ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™  don'ั‚ ั‚ry ั‚o า“ ฮน ั… ะผ e, ฮน'ะผ noั‚ ะฒ r o ฤธ e n ะฝello,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxโ™ฃ โ™ฅ โ™ฆ โ™  ฮน aะผ ั‚ะฝe l ฮน e lฮนvฮนng า“or yoฯ… ั•o y o ฯ… c a n ะฝ ฮน d e. don'ั‚ c r y

User Image

- - -

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:32 pm
User Image

c ฯ… r r e n ั‚ l y
                                                          โœ– ั•ฮนฮทgโ„“ั” โœ–
                                                          Looking Sweet at Hogwarts with the First Years
                                                          xxxา“eelฮนngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxั‚ะฝฮนnฤธฮนngxxx
                                                          โ OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD โž

I'โˆ‚ gฮนฮฝั” ั‚ะฝั” c ะฝ ฮฑ ฮท c ั” I'ฮฝั” g ฯƒ ั‚ โœฟ โœฟ โœฟxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aฮทโˆ‚ gฮนฮฝั” ฮฑ โ„“ โ„“ ะผ ัƒ โ„“ ฯƒ ฮฝ ั” ั‚ฯƒ ัƒฯƒฯ… โœฟ โœฟ โœฟxxxxxxxxx
                                                          I โˆ‚ฯƒฮท'ั‚ ะบ ฮท ฯƒ ฯ‰ ะผฯ…cะฝ 'ะฒฯƒฯ…ั‚ ฮฑ ฮท ัƒ ั‚ ะฝ ฮน ฮท g โœฟ โœฟ โœฟxxxxxx
                                                          Tะฝฮฑั‚ ัƒ ฯƒ ฯ… ' โˆ‚ ะฝฮฑฮฝั” ะผ ั” โˆ‚ ฯƒ โœฟ โœฟ โœฟxxx

spacePamela found as she followed the Deputy Headmistress inside that she could no longer contain her excitement. The blonde was quite literally bouncing; she didn't walk into the school, she bounced. She didn't stand in the antechamber, she bounced. There was so much built-up energy being let loose that she honestly felt a little dizzy. But, she couldn't help it. Hello, she was inside a freaking castle, how amazingly cool was that? Not just any castle, either, a magical castle! That was a school! That she was going to! The muggleborn turned to the other three girls, grin almost impossibly wide, eyes as round as dinner plates. "Guys, pinch me! This is too awesome to be real!" she declared, and then she was looking all over the place, eyes trying to take in everything at once. This was absolutely incredible. She didn't think she'd really, truly believed what was happening until right at this moment. Being inside the school finally made it seem really, truly real to her. She wanted this entire process to hurry along; they had to be sorted into houses, right? She wanted that to happen now. She barely even knew what it meant, but she was excited about it. The only thing that worried her at all was not getting the same house as Aster; they weren't exactly similar in temperament, after all. If personality was what determined your house, she almost certainly would be placed somewhere else. But, that'd be fine, she reasoned. It wasn't like Aster was going to abandon her, they were best friends. And there would be other people in her house, too, new friends she could make! It was actually really exciting, when you got down to it. Pam let out an impatient little squeal, still bouncing on the balls of her feet.

xxxโœฟ โœฟ โœฟ I โˆ‚ฯƒฮท'ั‚ c ฮฑ ั ั” ะผฯ…cะฝ 'ะฒฯƒฯ…ั‚ ฮฑ ฮท ัƒ ั‚ ะฝ ฮน ฮท g
                                                          xxxxxxโœฟ โœฟ โœฟ 'Cั”ฯั‚ ฦ’ฯƒั ั‚ะฝั” โ„“ ฯƒ ฮฝ ั” ฮนฮท ัƒ ฯƒ ฯ… ั ะฝ ั” ฮฑ ั ั‚
                                                          xxxxxxxxxโœฟ โœฟ โœฟ W ะฝ ฯƒ ฮฑ ะผ I ? W ะฝ ฯƒ ฮฑ ะผ I ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxโœฟ โœฟ โœฟ Bฯ…ั‚ ฮฑ ั• ฯƒ ฯ… ฮท โˆ‚ ฯƒฦ’ ั‚ ฯƒ ะผ ฯƒ ั ั ฯƒ ฯ‰

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Lady Leannansidhe

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers