Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:17 pm
Professor Tahiri

Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
Devin Cloud
Fourth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

He looked around briefly and saw that they did not have another chaser, for Charlotte conveniently did not show up. He could not keep her on the team if she did not show up, for that would not be fair. And the one boy had said he couod not play any other position other than seeker, which was probably going to go to Ariana once again. So, he flew down to Katrina and landed next to her.

"I need to talk to you Katrina. Well, we don't have enough players to stage a team and tryouts are almost over. We need a chaser because Heather is most likely going to stay at beater. I need you to just tryout and let me see what you can do, because if you don't, we can't have a team,"he said to her, a pleading look in his eyes. He made sure he was out of earshot of any players. "And I know you've developed great team chemistry and friendship with Ariana and Steele. I strongly believe that with you on the field, their performance would heighten. You guys are like the little Hufflepuff trio."

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Practice Pitch
What am I doing? Trying out, apparently
What am I thinking? This is a huge mistake...

Kat was enjoying watching Ariana as she flew around hunting for the snitch. She was distracted and jumped when Devin appeared before her and asked her to try out. She bit her lip. He appeared desperate. This is such a terrible idea, she thought to herself. "I haven't got a broom," she said, looking down at the ground.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:38 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
Devin Cloud
Fourth YearHufflepuffChaser

Devin looked at her, then looking down at his broom. He offered her his broom for use. He smiles at her, even though he was nervous for his broom. It had never been ridden by anyone other than him and his grandfather. He wondered how it would react.

"Just use mine and I'll get you a starter broom when I go to Hogsmeade next time I go," he told her, hoping she would give it a try.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 3, 10, 6, 1, 3, 4, 8, 10, 8 Total: 54 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:35 am

Ariana Hawthorne
Second Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Zooming around the pitch, Ariana hunted for the small, golden ball with wings. She moved around as if she was a lion chasing her prey. First, she had to locate the thing.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 6, 7, 8, 3, 5, 3, 5, 5, 3 Total: 54 (10-100)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

The second year was really getting frustrated. Why can't I find the snitch? It's only taken me a long time in a couple games, she thought, disappointment showing itself on her face. However, Ariana wasn't known to give up this easily, so she took a moment to look around before slowly flying around the pitch.

wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 1, 9, 10, 4, 10, 1, 5, 2, 6 Total: 50 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Still somewhat bummed that she hadn't spotted the snitch, she looked over at her opponent. The boy didn't seem to see it anywhere either. At least it's not only me, she thought, persevering on her search for the tiny ball.

wearing

((For the Quidditch games, I'm going to need someone to fill in for Ariana from Sept. 15-30 as I will not have access to internet))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

BeaterBeast525 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:03 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather watched as the Quaffle she threw slid past Steele and into the goal. He threw it back to her, and she caught it mindlessly. "I made it?... I made it! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she chanted, excited over her small victory. She twirled around in a circle on her broom before getting back into position. "Focus. Don't get cocky... Round two, Steele!" she called to the Keeper. Winding up her arm, she flung the Quaffle towards the goals again, slightly faster than the last time. All her practicing during the summer clearly started to pay off. As the ball hurtled towards the Keeper and the goal posts, Heather only hoped she would get lucky yet again...

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 7, 5, 1, 7, 3, 10, 9, 4, 3 Total: 52 (10-100)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:04 am
Dang it. I did the dice roll of another guild. Sorry! >.<  

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:30 pm
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team Roster:

Captain
William Cloud

Keeper
Steele Thompson

Chasers
William Cloud
Dhylan Nolan
Katrina Varren

Seeker
Ariana Hawthorne

Beaters
Heather Hawthorn
Jane Doyle  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:22 am
William set up the field, awaiting the many people that were supposed to come. He sat there on the bench behind a table, looking around for a bit.  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:45 am
User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
|  Muggle Born  | First Year Hufflepuff | Irish Ginger  |
███████████████████████████████

Mood: Excited
Company: Hufflepuff Students
Crush: N/A

Gale ran onto the field hoping she wasn't late for this so called Quidditch tryouts. She had never heard of the game, but she heard a few people saying it was like soccer in the sky. She saw that she was the only one there except for one other boy that looked like the captain. She sighed as she waited for others to arrive for the tryouts.

OutfitSong

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:47 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana skipped onto the Quidditch pitch, broomstick in hand. The only two people she could see who were here were William Cloud, the captain, and a first year named Gale. "Hi!" she yelled as she approached, greeting both of the students, holding the 'i' sound for a moment longer than most would. Excitement filled her veins as she trudged towards the two.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

((Are we playing by the old system or the new one?))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:04 pm
((For those wondering, we are currently still using the old system until the new one has all the kinks worked out of it. It should be ready by the next RP year, hopefully! >_<))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:11 pm
User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
|  Muggle Born  | First Year Hufflepuff | Irish Ginger  |

Mood: Excited
Company: Ariana
Crush: N/A

Gale heard someone speak as she turned to look at the girl she couldn't name her, but knew she had seen her before. The girl was a third year and already on the Quidditch team, this was all she knew."Hello you are Ariana....right,"she said finally recalling what she thought the girls name was.

OutfitSong

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana nodded and smiled at the first year. "Yeah, my name's Ariana! Your name's Gale, right?" she asked, remembering the girl Katrina had told her about that followed her and Steele as he was headed to the loo during the Sorting Ceremony. Speaking of Steele, where was he? The boy had to be trying out. He loved Quidditch!

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games