Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_agenda

Friendly Guildswoman

8,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:07 am
Hi. I'm Miss_agenda.
I prefer to be called Miss or Agenda. wink
I'm a 15-year-old girl and my birthday was last month (June 19!)
I like anime, manga, drawing, writing and fashion.
I'm also straight and single.
But I'm not interested in having a boyfriend this year (although I have one mighty crush on a boy from my form emotion_facepalm )

Anyway, I found this guild when I was browsing through random guilds.
I'm so happy that I managed to get in even though I'm such a noob at Booty Grabbing (I just started playing Booty Grab) sweatdrop

I hope I can contribute to this guild in any way. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:59 pm
Hi there!

I am not a troll. ;D

I am, however, horrible at introductions. 3nodding

I'm a single, unemployed (hopefully not for long!) thirty-something who loves the anime, manga, drawing and writing (just like Miss here!). My child is a rambunctious 9-month old bichon frise/shih tzu mix.

I joined Gaia waaaay back in August 2003, but while I was away on RL escapades someone decided to hack my account. I only just recently came back and decided to stay. Discovered Booty Grab soon after that, and here we are!

Nice to meet you all. whee  

Ryndilee

Salty Dark Elf

x-Wickid-x

Shirtless Gekko

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:59 am
I'm Wicki
i like anime and striping
(me that is, ask any of my friends)
errr o3o
since i don't have any friends in here and i don't think anyone knows me i'm the most normal person you'll ever meet.. that is since no one can disagree
>>
<<
anyways nice to meetcha
(O3O)/

The Shirtless Gekko has spoken.. that is all

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:22 pm
Hey, I'm Milk... or Raspberry... or Berry. Whichever you prefer. I like knitting and being lazy. I also like other stuff like reading and... being lazy... and tarot. Tarot is fun. Hm. Oh, and eating. I love food. 3nodding

-cough- Oh, and I'm 19. My birthday is March 1st. wink

Feel free to message me or some such. I'm friendly... I'm just a bit out of it right now because of the muggy heat. I'm not sure if I like it or not. confused

Raspberry Flavored Milk

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

Erythia95

Timid Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:42 pm
Hi, I'm doll. I'm twenty. Old I know.
Lol k bai.

Oh wait. I like to doodle. yup. Baii.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:13 pm
Hello, I'm Campb3ll, I am a young man, only 18, but my birthday is on Sept. 18th. I believe that I am a fun, easy natured person, and have been told that I am very kind hearted and very easy to talk to...and that's about all I can really think of. Oh yes, i am also devilishly terrible at introducing myself.  

Campb3ll

3,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Stars of Cascading Leaf

Adored Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 pm
Hello there :3
I'm Stars, and I'm currently eighteen years old. Birthday's on Valentines Day ;D

I'm not very familiar with guilds, so I'll try to check back often and be active, but I booty grab whenever I have free time, which is almost every waking hour...

I love talking to people, and making new friends, so feel free to message me, though I swear, I probably sound pretty awkward right now, I hate introductions -hides-

Most of my time tends to be spent lurking randomly on Gaia, or playing on my DS, huge Harvest Moon and Pokemon fan here :3

Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:56 pm
Hey I'm Anthony new to the guild also new to owning a tank but I love it.
Probably since I wish I had a aquarium in rl but their so much work. D:  

Internet is the Devil

Versatile Shapeshifter

Azure Vivacity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:04 am
Hi, I'm Azure. I'm always in the aquarium forum. I like to read, listen to music and anime.

emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:49 pm
Hiya! I'm Sara-ane, and I am one of those players that came in during the early days of Gaia, left on a long hiatus, and is just now back and ready to play again. (And make new friends! All mine went poof!)
I'm 31 years young, married, unemployed (curse you bureaucracy!) and hope to expand the family this year!
Hobbies are singing, reading, writing, anime, and whatever the heck I'm into that week lol. I'm on goodreads, Myanimelist.com, and a few other places. PM me for user names. yum_puddi  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

aylwyn27

Thankful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:51 pm
Hi I'm aylwyn27 or just aylwyn. I also have another account, grimmykin. I'll be turning 40 later this month and am married. I have 6 kids. Two are out of the house (one in college and one who chose not to go - boy/girl twins) and 4 who are still here and are in high school and jr, high. All have accounts here no gaia, but not all are as active as they used to be.

I enjoy reading, watching tv, playing with my cats, and of course playing booty grab. I don't know what else to say. lol If you want to know anything else, don't be shy, just ask me. mrgreen

Thanks for letting me join. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:51 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Rose! heart
I'm 21 years old, and I'm going to go to college to become a registered nurse in the fall of 2013! I'm super excited for that. My dream is to travel to developing countries that need medical help. I want to make a difference. emotion_bigheart
I'm new to joining gaia, but all ready I'm pretty addicted to the booty grab game! I love it! Thanks for letting me join this guild! 4laugh

AzeilaRose

4,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Kayatsu Keauta

Loved Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:30 pm
Hi my name Is Kayatsu , but you may call me Kay If you'd like.
I've been on gaia for awhile now but I didn't really put together a tank until this year.

My hobbies are my pets , reading , music , horticulture ( kinda ), being with my friends , learning to cook , Internet , watching some tv , anime , historical , gardening ,cooking & travel programs are my favorite , also like art ( not any good at It though ) and of course spending time with my family .

Hmmm... what else ......oh , I'm on gaia at pretty random times so If you'd like to talk please feel free to message me ,I'll answer as soon as I can.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:59 pm
You guys have such adorable artwork! I wants some! eek heart mrgreen  

blessing Leya

shamantra

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:55 pm
Nice to see a lot of fellow troll haters! LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPTAIN!!!!!!!