Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:45 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Dong Shu Lei
Proof of exam thread: I call it ulmimate suffering
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (not in any order) Al, Zoo, Peas, Chii, Synn, maybe Bitti also (She seems busy with RL commissions?) or anyone good with casual fashion!

Any Y2 specifications?

TRAINEE ART FOR JUSTICE

MAIN IDEA REFERENCE

MOST MOST MOST IMPORTANT ATTENTION PLZ: Must have this watch { In Darkness I Glow }
- It is palm-sized, comes on a chain, a little clip on the end of it
- where: hang on waist/ as necklace/ hook in a pocket
- It's a gift from Mimsy, so she carries it everywhere she goes!

❀POSE: prefer a bit dynamic =D

❀ Artist freedom for color, the only color unchanged was the tiger hat. Color preferred to be soft, pastel or girly combination matching pink/peach, but darker color for the gloves please.

❀ HAIR: Long layered hair, with 3 obvious layers, hime bang touching eyebrows, hair on two sides clipped up with clips/ hair pins. Natural curl with a bit a messy feel. The Dark Camille Hair Gaia item is the best example.

❀ COAT: Pretty much like the reference. Hood down, the arm hole ends below than waist line, the yellow gold trim is all up to artist creativity while the tail of it shaped like a flower, long coat ending below knee.

❀ FACE: She has long and dense eyeslashes, doesn’t wear any makeup. Asian Pale white, a bit pinky. Like a peach. {If you’re not sure what I mean, here are some examples: [x] - [x] - [x] }

❀ BOTTOM: high low socks/stockings, high platform boots with metal plates. Pattern of sockings is artist freedom, I want a contrast from color & pattern of left and right for a imbalance feel.

❀ WEAPON:

-> A ROUGH DOODLE

Similar to trainee art, the hammer is like a giant kendama. The top of it has a ball, secured by the column in the middle, now it’s a spear head like metal part that can be used to pierce. Another side no longer a drum shape, but flattened plate that has a a bladed edge, resembled the teeth of the weapon beast Z. The color of the runes are still peach neon pink as trainee art but I want more color and pattern on the body, like THIS. A black rope tied at the end, with a round hollow sphere accessory like that in the above picture, one end is shorter than another.

Ende got this!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:56 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Peyton Creedy
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Bittiface, Chiimari, Rejam, Peas, Onnie, Lil, Al, Tig, Kuropai, Rejester, Collabs are dandy!
Any Y3 specifications?

REFERENCE

Coat -
Close to her Intermediate deign, but longer int he back, more streamlined, and more stylized. It's open in the back for hair/scarf to slip through and to show off her eclipse team tattoo.
Hood can be up or down, though she has neat hood graphics, soooo...
Whatever works with pose.

Colors -
Aquamarine!

Hair -
Still blonde and Ombre, still wavy/curly. Now reaches past her hips.
Can be in a braid over her shoulder, or down the back. Can also be loose, or whatever style.
Been growing her bangs out a bit.

Weapons -
See Ref! I'm not in love with the colors, those can be played with, but her runes are red/burgandy. Her left hand dagger thing -has- to have the lock on it.

Clothing -
Here's some Ref things

Accessories -
Hip Pouch for Runic things!
bam pow

- Peas was here! Will work on this as soon as I have time! <3  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:26 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Camille Ryland
Proof of exam thread: Portal

PREFERRED ARTISTS:
bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti bitti
Bitti, Rejam, Chimarii, Al, or really anybody who wants to please contact me? I don't know everyone who does growths or who is on staff ahaha.

Any Y2 specifications? Cami's hair is now short and kept tied back in cute, fluffy configurations. She has blonde in her hair now, instead of purple, to match her sweethearts. See this for coat style! As much as possible I want her coat to look like this. Ende did a bit of a mockup. This is literally her body type. She is curvy and of mixed race. Some fashion ideas courtesy of Rejam!

Her weapon is a longbow so it should be as tall as she is. I like the design here as inspiration but this, by no means, a binding absolute.

Please contact me on AIM @ nessuhime or through PMs if you have any questions or want to talk!

Ende got this <3 may cola IDK <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:24 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Milo Hale
Proof of exam thread: Well it's been a month
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (in no particular order) al, bitti, kuro, chii, rejam, sam, tig, bili ..... collabs, anyone really?
Any Y2 specifications? As always I am lame and have very few specifics. This is very AC xD
- Milo's hair is a little shorter thanks to a fire that burned a bit of it off. [see Pompous Prince gaia hair item]
- His scarf should be the same.
- preferred intermediate trim is green, have fun with whatever shade it will be
- clothing should be similar in style to his trainee art x
(he likes to look nice even though he's a dork and does in fact own many obnoxious Hawaiian shirts, shorts and things not of that art's nature)
- feel free to add more power ranger or kamen rider nerdisms [feel free to ask me about this?]
- feel free to amp up the naginata, but please keep the charms on it
- uuuuuh.......... yeah

Al is on this  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:22 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Quinn Mcgonagall
Proof of exam thread: Boop
PREFERRED ARTISTS: KURROOOOOOO ;;
Any Y2 specifications?

* Hairstyle change - Link, Braid in the back but the same choppy hair up front.

* Clothing- Above is a good ref for what his 'under coat' clothing might look like. Feel free to play with the outfits etc too <3. IDK why but he looks really nice in purple to me @ last one. Omg though can he keep the wooden orca necklace though? I actually really like that.

* Coat - Quinn is in Death now, so he will now have the double scythes on him. Coast wise feel free to play with the style and length of it. I just ask theres something fuzzy on it (Trim, hood, w/e) and he needs the intermediate barring on the trimmings in the blue of his scarf.

* Weapon - His weapon should be pretty similar to his current one, though there should now be a blade on the top of it somewhere as well. Either poking out the top like a spear, or out the sides like a mini scythe or something. Open to your interp. His weapon is essentially this.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:27 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Solia Delacroix
Proof of exam thread: 1 mo rule
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Lil, zoo, peas, Norpl, Rej, Sam, bitti, chi if yur not listed just ask okay yes ty
Any Y3 specifications? Her unofficial 'intermediate style' is like this, however she looked much older than she really in in that ref haha, her scarf is white pls ty it has always been white please dont color fade like @_@ pls no

Hair should be loose and wavy/curly-

Shoes like this paired with ombre stockings. Fade from dark blue to light teal- reflecting ocean waves, the boots themselves being black with metal heel/side panels. A few holes here and there in the stockings is good~

Belt and side pack like what is shown here- Black with silver accents. clincher(? that almost corsetty thing?) as welllll

Outfit like this obvious in hunter white. Skirt should be ombre as well- the edges black with specks of bright blye like the trim was burned away. and the blue are glowing embers here and there. Fades to white. the layered like this

Changes to the above outfit- chain/rope and extending from rose to epaulettes like so epaulettes are of metal and black feathers. Rose is the glowing blue rose of Israfel.
She wears a lace white cravat- her shirt is white as well.

On her coat, the trim isn't block pattern but rather golden rose motif with white space. She still wears her archery glove- only black leather please.

Israfel is as large as her- going from the intermediate ref- there are now 3 roses, all israfel's glowing blue however they are no longer in bloom- The ends of the bow are akin to thorns in shape/branching (if that makes sense). The Bladed feathers larger and the runes wrap along the bow itself- there is no green on the bow any longer- it is replaced with silver with glowing blue cracks.

As a fair warning there is a key thing I am omitting since it's very plot driven and I'd like to surprise someone w/ it OU O

khel get  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:36 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Miasma Aricia
Proof of exam thread: House Cup
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any~
Any Y3 specifications? Could she have the second outfit in this ref? ; u ;
Tweaks can be made, but I would love it if a similar colour scheme was kept, and she doesn't like revealing clothing. Think feminine, fashionable, but functional.
These are her previous refs:
Y1 Y2

She cut her hair, so it's about shoulder-length, with maybe loose loops of hair on either side like the ref/y1 ref, but I will leave this up to artist interpretation!
Also, she has a skullpin at her collar, and can summon a LOT of butterflies, if that can be drawn in. ; u ;
If not, a small handful is fine! Just a few more than her y2 ref if possible please!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grumpy cat Ende's got this.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:34 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Christopher Axten
Proof of exam thread: Yo
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Onnie, Lil, Chii, Rej, Peas, Al
Any Y2 specifications?

Trainee art

EDIT: I drew a ref so basically this

Basically just this entire outfit. Hat is optional. Everything should be in shades of blue so much bloo. Seriously, bloo everywhere. Feel free to add belts/pouches/cool stuff whatever. Shoes?

Fur hood on coat. Fur could maybe be white with tinted shading or some other pale color? Rest of coat (ignore the outfit) is similar to trainee coat, with the intermediate trim. Scarf style is up to artist but should be the same color as trainee, and trim squares should match.

He should still have his army dog tags! They're just the normal silver tags.

His weapon is kind of up to the artist. She's a pata, which is a bladed gauntlet. This is her original design, which was supposed to reflect her manticore form. The blade could maybe get a bit longer? Or the gauntlet could stretch further up his arm for more defense? I'm not sure.  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:47 pm
double post what what

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Nimbus Heavensbee
Proof of exam thread: Boom
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Chii, Lil, Zoo, Peas, Onnie, Samm, Rej
Any Y2 specifications?

Y1 Art

Clothes should be cute and girly but layered and loose. Lots of pinks/reds/browns with cute patterns (she's a storm mage if you want to tie that in). Big jacket and a sweater? Definitely a cute skirt with some leggings.

Speaking of leggings I really like the idea of big woolly socks layered over leggings for her. Shoes don't have to be boots but I would like if they were some kind of high top shoe at least.

Hair is maybe a bit longer, sitting on her shoulders instead of at her chin? Still curly and kind of unruly, though.

Her familiar is a little different. He's now got cloud-like stuff coming off his back and maybe around his ankles. Definitely think along the lines of Entei for this. He's also a little taller now, maybe with his head reaching her hip instead of her thigh now?

PLEASE give them some kind of matching accessory. Nim always buys two of every accessory so she and Cirrus can match! She likes bows, headbands, and all sorts of hair clips. Basically anything cute. It could even be matching neckwear like a scarf or something idk.

rejget for great pony justice  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:15 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Serafina Arai
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (no order<3) Chii, Peas, Lil, Bitti, Rejam, Sam, Synn, Scy, also collabs<33
Any Y3 specifications?
Y2 Ref
Y1 Ref

In general, Serafina's matured! She's older and wiser and that reflects in how she holds herself. She's acknowledged her issues with her self-consciousness and how she appears to others, but while she has not resolved them in the slightest, she's much more comfortable with her status in the school and in the world of Halloween. As her mouth is always hidden, her main form of expressiveness is her eyes and her hands -- body language is important!

Her modus operandi is curious and polite, if that helps expression-wise!

Vital Things:
+ Surgical Mask - Can be colored or patterned to match her outfit. Edges must be fully covered by her hair.
+ Hair Style - Can be styled, but must still cover the sides of her face, especially near her surgical mask. Length should be a bit longer, somewhere near her waist or hips.

General Style Reference! Serafina is very fashion forward and tends to dress on the trendy side of things, so anything that was en vogue would be something that she likes! As far as coloration goes, she prefers brighter colors and things that pop. When in a casual setting, her outfits tend to tread the lines between adorable and sexy. Have fun with her outfit!!

Scy  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:43 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Pachua
Proof of exam thread: X
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Rejam @o@, Peas, Onnie, Chii, Paper (because black torch…though she's busy I know) - if you aren’t mentioned but interested please just let me know? Some people aren’t listed because I’m pretty sure they are swamped anyhow so…yes, words.

Any Y2 specifications? Hairstyle pretty much the same, I’ve added tattoos and I can link you to the inspirations as well as the drawing I’ve done (which will be here) – X
The marks over his eyes are just khol (no tattooed eyelids sorry) I like him very much if you don’t add that…to have a red ‘sweep’ at the corners of his eyes like You can kind of see on the paper art bust
I would defiantly want the wings done please. He does have some scales but I can guide people to an apparently good scale brush if anyone needs.
Clothing I’d like to relate to his mythology if that’s all right.

Yes… so um...if I did this wrong I will try and fix it immediately.

*EDIT*

If the tattoos are a big DNW… he's a snake. He can molt them for the artists comfort.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:24 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Heidi Potter
Proof of exam thread: Posted for promo Also it's been a long damn time it was approved like last year I'm just y'know stupid
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Rejam, Lucyal, Lil, Chimarii
Any Y2 specifications?
Ref board
+ Scarf color is PINK, please! The pink in this art
+ Coat style: Keep it long! Would love to have a hood, please. <3 Something she can move her arms and twist around in easily. Going Intermediate! Coat needs to meet intermediate standard with trimming, etc. Artist can do what they want! But I'd love to see it. ouo
+ Archery gear! A bracer in this style with a design on the other side. Something..idk...moon-y? This goes on her left arm. This goes on her right hand. This is how you wear it.
+ MATILDA UPGRAAAAAAAAAADE: This is Matilda currently HOWEVER she has a new addition! Heidi obtained a BLUE LOCK from that one meta yes. As she was wielding a rare weapon her lock gets the shape (I'd like it to be heart-shaped if that's possible? I can't remember if it was allowed.) and with a few ornate symbols representing the memories she gave away (here), and several chains around it. Matilda herself deserves an upgrade of some kind, too. Again, artist is free to design. ouo

+ Clothing style: Here, here and here! Bright colors, leggings, loud, fun, lots of designs and graphics. Alternatively, she also will dress in browns and neutral colors. Usually she picks a color of the day and builds around that.
+ Hair style: Long, past her shoulders elbows. Heidi USUALLY wears it braided to one side. This is optional. It can be done any number of ways. Seriously. Have fun with it. Do what you like! Heidi also has dyed her hair! Rainbooowwwwwww. This ref is perfect

REJAM FOR GREAT JUSTICE due to long-standing arrangement O:  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:55 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sasha Belrose
Proof of exam thread: Ambition
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any, and collabs are fine. (:
Any Y3 specifications? She looks a lot more like she did in Y1 (she body-swapped with her cousin). Nona has changed from a two-handed hooked sword into a staff that can be separated in the center, but the two pieces are now connected by a chain that retracts into the weapon when it is in staff form. There are hooks on either end of the staff which face opposite of one another, not towards one another.

She wears leggings, tall boots, long tunics, all CC. Her coat is also CC but the color should be something like this, but not too fleshy colored - if it needs to lean either more pink or more orange, that's fine!!

Hair & eye ref.
Her Y1
Nona sword ref.

emotion_bigheart

Blue's doin this!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:28 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Alaska Burns
Proof of exam thread: i'm gomen
PREFERRED ARTISTS: No particular order: Zoo, Bitti, Sam, Lil, Al, Peas, Onnie, otherwise anyone
Any Y2 specifications? y1 ref She's got a slight poof going on, but color-wise her hair is the same. Hair length is past shoulders, but not yet at elbows.
Since her weapon is a noise reaper, I'd like her leiomanos to have more noise influence incorporated into the design I hope that makes sense aha...
For clothes, she'd basically dress like the one on the right with a bit more color (specifically greens and blues) Her current boots are pretty slammin' and can be kept if the artist wants! Maybe less heels cause wow running in heels is a pain. Otherwise any kind of low-heeled boots will work. Thanks uvu;;

Blue's doing this~~  

Syusaki

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:27 pm
NAME OF HORSEMAN AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Soren
Proof of exam thread: Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Nerpin, Rejam, Either Twin, Lil, Bee
Any Elder specifications?
Starter art
Outfit/color ideas/starting points
Basically and this

Hair: hair can be braided or not, up to you
Body: He's 6'4" and he's very muscle-y
Must haves: Pelt on his back, gauntlet (this can change in style, but he would still have a gauntlet with clawed fingers), if visible he has a pendant with a cracked pebble on it from his exam/mission
Wants/adores: I would love for him to have some skull/bone accessories. Human or animal~ Armor
Optional: Clothing, weapon (but more of a slate gray color)

I can provide more/larger refs if necessary!

BEE GET  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games