Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:22 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ had a few more piercings, he had a tongue piercing, and he had his nipples pierced, just because he found it interesting how much more sensitive they were. At the moment, he was simply having fun showing off. Most times he danced in the cages, but if he was just showing off to someone, he danced on the poles. He continued for a while until he got a little tired and stopped, licking his lips a little and picked up his shirt, but didn't put it back on, going back over to where Alex was sitting and grabbed his own glass and refilled it, downing the shot, shivering a little...

"Ooh, that was fun...Don't usually dance on the poles...I always like dancing in the cages better...I dunno why but I do..." Smirking a little bit, pouring himself another glass. He looked over at Alex and smiled a bit, sticking his tongue out, showing off his tongue piercing...He had one that vibrated, which he'd only used on his ******** buddy Danny...It pleased him to hear the male's sweet moans, and he moaned so loud when he used anything that vibrated...He was a kinky little devil. Adam picked up his glass and downed the next shot, 17...and he was still doing pretty well...

Another 10 minutes when by, and Adam had finished at least 25 shots total. He smirked a little, looking over at Alex, grinning. "You surprised I'm still somewhat...conscious...? Hehe, I've been drinking a good long time...I can handle my alcohol pretty well...Can usually get to 35 shots before I'm completely drunk...Well, that's my record at least..." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his head, chuckling softly. He was starting to think he may not make it that far, since after that, he almost fell out of his chair. "....That didn't happen..." He mumbled, holding the table, covering his mouth when he hiccuped. "Mm...Maybe I won't make it that far this time around..." He mumbled, giving the male a goofy little grin...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

" Alex had no piercings, he preferred not to have them. He knew his father would no appreciate his son to have them. After all his father only saw him as a child he didn't want because he was gay, which is why his father gave him what ever he wanted just to keep him out of the public eye. Alex didn't mind after all he was the family disgrace. He was supposed to get married but a woman never pleased him. Alex found woman to be sickening really, they only wanted him for his money and were willing to do anything he wanted just to please him. He wanted someone who saw past the money, and wanted someone whom he could fight against, not someone who would bend down and take it.

His eyes had fallen onto the male's chest with interest to see he had more piercings. He found men who had piercings were easy to play with. Some he knew could tolerate pain while others couldn't. Alex wondered how much the male could take or would he give up and beg to be released. He liked to harm his things in any way possible. Alex could be called a sadist and always had been even when he was a child. He liked to harm his nannies, because he hated them the most.

Alex watched as the male came down off the pole and sat back down. He looked over at the bottle noticing it was almost empty. Alex waved at the waiter to bring them another, which didn't take long. He knew the male would be losing it soon. Alex would be happy to see the male go down. He shrugged slightly at the male's words, "Perhaps I don't usually play drinking games." To be surprised, that this was his first drinking game. He liked to casual drink but never for sport. Alex watched as the male almost fell from his chair, he couldn't help but find humor in the male falling on his a**. He thought the male a horrible drunk, he was usually the same either way if he drank or didn't but sometimes he was more violent. Alex shook his head slightly he could never understand the point of drinking so much that you were actually different than what you were. He took another drink, as he grabbed the almost empty bottle and started sipping on it. Alex left the unopened bottle for the male to drink out of, between them, they had almost downed one bottle together, but he was drinking the rest by himself.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:06 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ looked over at the male, looking over at the bottle, shaking his head. He was done, he didn't want to be too far gone that he'd pass out. He smiled a little, looking over at Alex. He seemed to be a sadistic type, which was fine with him because he was a bit of a masochist...In secret, most times he didn't admit it...He could also fight back when he wanted to, he never liked just taking it, he liked being able to play around...Like, he liked the chase, he liked being hard to get. He smirked a little bit, looking over at Alex. "Sooo...Tell me what you like better...A man that fights back, or a man that sits there and takes it..." Giving a frown at the second choice, but then smiled a little, waiting for Alex to answer him...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine could feel the males hands all over him as they kissed. He hadn't been expecting the male to touch him so much, but he didn't mind one bit. In fact, he actually enjoyed the feel the males hands going up his, his fingers in his messy hair. It only made him want to press closer and hold the male tighter. When he pulled away to breathe he panted, his heart pounding and his head felt heavy and dizzy. Closing his eyes for a moment. he smiled as he felt the males fingers still tangled within his messy locks while his other remained around his waist. Opening his eyes again, Alaine took a glance at the male, he saw that he was was staring up to the ceiling and left his neck completely vulnerable. Smirking to himself, Alaine, moved closer to the male. Running his tongue up the side of the males neck, he ran it from his collar to his earlobe. Flicking it at the shell of the male's ear, nipping lightly at the soft cartilage before tugging on it. He wanted to cover the male from head to toe in saliva and bruises, to watch his reactions and find his weak points. He let go of the bit of flesh with a wet pop, moving again down his neck, pausing right smack dab in the middle, where he again licked the male and began sucking at his pale skin.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

" Alex glanced over at the male as he shook his head. He didn't care what the male thought of him, after all it was his own body to ruin by alcohol. Alex finished the bottle setting it back down on the table. He figured the male was finished since he didn't open the new bottle. Alex didn't mind finishing up after all he was finished as well, he didn't think he could drink another bottle especially by himself. He had already ordered the bottle and it was place onto his tab it was his now. Alex would take the bottle home and have it for another time. He listened as the male spoke, looking at him, he sighed softly, "There is nothing worse than someone who just sits and takes it." Alex replied giving him his honest answer. He looked at the male curiously, "Do you always go after those who are younger than yourself?" Alex asked looking back at the dancer the male had been looking at before, he knew the male was younger but older than himself. He turned his eyes away from the dancer returning his attention back to the male. "

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:15 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

" His hands still remained entangled in the male's hair as he laid there. He kept his eyes on the ceiling as he felt the male's tongue run against his neck. Liam couldn't but shiver at the feeling, he closed his eyes as he felt the male's tongue move up his neck toward his ear. He wasn't used to people messing with his ears or his neck by using their tongue. Liam didn't mind though, he allowed the male to do as he pleased. He felt the male tug on his ear lobe as he used his teeth. Liam gripped the male's hair tighter as he released his ear lobe. He felt the male move away from his ears and returning to his neck, feeling his lips and tongue against his neck, as he licked him, and sucking at his skin. Liam knew he would most likely have a hickey or two when the male was done with him. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:27 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ smirked. "Hehe, I know what you mean..." He mused, looking down at his empty glass a moment before looking over at Alex. He tilted his head to the side, glancing in the direction Alex was looking in, frowning. "No...Not always...I've been with plenty others who are older than me..." He said, giving a huff. "Besides, he peaks my interest...He's not like most submissive guys....He tends to fight back...Much like I do..." He said, smirking again. He turned towards the male and smirked. "Well, the game is over, and you won...So, this is where I get to say I'm yours for the night..." He said, chuckling slightly and sighed, looking up at the ceiling for a moment, humming softly. "So, whenever you like, we can leave, or go to a private room..." He mused, trailing off after a while...

He picked up his shirt, slowly pulling it over his head and smoothed it out over his perfect midsection, which was completely unmarked, aside from piercings. He picked up his jacket and pulled that on as well, sitting back down in his seat, crossing one leg over the other, and watched his little buddy Danny dance, smirking a little bit. He glanced at Alex, sticking his tongue out slightly as he waited for the male to make his decision...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine didn't plan on just leaving a hickey or two. No, that wasn't his style. It was in his nature to leave his lovers covered to the point that hickeys overlapped one another and were various shades of red, black, and purple. He wasn't going to go that crazy with the male, at least today anyways. But he did intend to leave him with more than one or two hickeys. He continued to suck hard at the skin stuck between his lips and teeth for a few minutes, soon moving further across his neck, leaving a trail of kisses as he went. While he messed with the males neck, he felt the male shiver, he couldn't help but to grin against the males skin, finding pleasure in the fact that he hadn't lost his touch. Alaine kissed his way up to the males neck to his lips, again taking capture of them, he moved a bit closer to the male as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:11 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" The male's lips on him made him squirm slightly. He had never realized how good the male was with finding sweet spots. Liam closed his eyes as he laid there as the male worked his magic on him. He didn't mind the male making marks on him, he was willing to wear them. Liam felt the male's lips and teeth against his neck as he created marks before moving to kiss him. He turned his head back toward the male as his lips met his. Liam kissed the male, as he bit his lower lip. He pulled on as they kissed nipping at it slightly. Liam wanted to create marks of his own on the male's neck. He moved his hand to the back of the male's neck, as they kissed. Liam pulled away from the male's lips moving toward his neck, kissing the male along his jaw line. He moved toward the male's neck, kissing him before he nipped at the male's neck lightly. Liam wasn't one for causing pain, though he liked to be playful at times in his actions. He run his tongue over the bite, sucking on it lightly as he continued to n** at the male's neck, as he held onto him. "

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image

" Alex was glad to hear the male wasn't going to just sit around and take it. He could never understand the point of just sitting there, to him that showed disinterest and weakness, two things he didn't like. Alex looked at the male curiously, as he looked down at the empty glass. He wondered if the male was even drunk, he didn't seem like it. Alex was still in the mood to drink, he was slightly buzzed but not in the slightest bit drunk. He saw the look on the male's face as he asked him about the male in an indirect way. Alex knew the male was older than him, he couldn't seem him with a younger person though. He thought the male would be with someone older, at least older than him. Alex was fairly young, even though he probably didn't seem like it.

He was getting bored of just sitting there. Alex needed to leave soon, he couldn't stay in one place for to long. He preferred to move around, and sitting was becoming uncomfortable. Alex listened as the male spoke, nodding in agreement. He watched as the male picked up his discarded clothing, and putting them back on. Alex stood as he grabbed his bottle of vodka, "Come." He replied as he moved toward the door with bottle in hand. Alex didn't wait for the male to follow, he could follow him if he wanted to or stay. If he didn't follow then he would simply move on.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Oh how he loved to make him squirm. Alaine honestly never would have thought the male to be so sensitive. It made him both amused and a bit curious, wondering where else the male might be sensitive aside from obvious places. He closed his eyes as he kissed the male again, choking on a moan as the male bit his lip. He didn't understand what the males' infatuation was about biting his lip, but the gesture was starting to grow on him. When the male pulled away, he whimpered softly only to have it turn into a low gasp. Alaine gripped at Liam's shirt as he made way from his jaw to his neck,shuddering at the feel of the males teeth on his neck. He squeezed his eyes shut, biting his own lip as Liam continued to tease him. He could feel a growing flush spread across his face, his heart started to thump rapidly, and his stomach felt as if it were doing back flips.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:13 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

" It was true Liam was sensitive, he had many sensitive spots, just waiting for the male to explore them. He found the male's lips all to sweet as they kissed. Liam couldn't help it when he bit the male's lip, it was just a reaction. Hearing the male whimper each time, only made him find the male to be cute. He didn't know why the male did such a thing but it didn't bother him. Liam had grown to expect it every time he pulled away from his lips. He heard the male gasp as he moved toward his neck. Liam grazed his teeth over the male's neck. He bit the male softly without breaking the skin. Liam sucked on the wound slightly before licking it. He moved away from the wound, kissing the male down toward his collar bone. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:45 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine tried not to squirm too much as the male bit and kissed at his neck. But he was finding it increasingly difficult as the male continued to tease him. His grip on the males shirt tightened and his head fell back, fully exposing his neck. He didn't care where the male marked him or how many he left behind. He just knew that he didn't want the male to stop. Every kiss, every touch, every lick, everything about him. He couldn't even believe how badly he was craving more. It was the first time he'd ever felt this way about anyone and he didn't want to loose this feeling. He flushed bright red as the male bit his neck, biting his lip harder when Liam sucked and licked at the wound lovingly before kissing to his collar. Turning his head toward the male, all he could see was his ruffled brown locks. He moved the hand that was still holding onto the edges of Liam's hair, reaching up and running them through, a bit curious if there might be a sensitive spot on the males scalp.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:33 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Feeling the male move as he teased his neck, only made him want to tease the male more. He felt the male move as he turned his head, exposing it more to him. As the male held onto him, he moved away from his neck, back toward his lips. He felt the male's hand in his hair as he kissed him. Liam moved his hand toward the male's cheek, he moved his lips back toward the male mouth. He kissed the male softly against his lips. Liam had never really made out with someone for this long. Normally he had only kissed someone a few times, here and there. Liam felt happy and safe with the male, he was also glad the male was rough. He liked to take things slow instead of rushing into things. Liam wondered how long they had been kissing, but he didn't mind taking his time. He didn't want to go to work yet, even though he didn't have much time with the male. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:59 pm

User Image

ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

But now...

ʌɗʌɱ smiled a little and followed the male outside, waving to his little buddy, blowing the male a kiss. He knew Danny would probably be upset with him later, and they'd probably get into a fight, which would end in a round of make up sex and everything would be back to normal. He never let Danny feel bad, but this was his job, he couldn't just be with one person...Often times when he was little he had three secret little boyfriends, none of the others knew about one of the other ones...

Besides, he liked going out and meeting new people this way, it was fun, and thank god he didn't have any STD's. He slipped out the door and shivered ever so slightly. The night was a little chilly on his warm skin. He smiled a little bit, he was really looking forward to seeing Alex's home...Well, and the fun they'd be having...

Cause life's like this
User Image
User Image

Tell me!'

Life's like this you
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games