Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Baransu no Kanshu (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay for the wonderful world of Bleach 

Tags: Bleach, roleplay, shinigami 

Reply The Bleach World
The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

touchstone3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:45 am
Kya Akai Kitsune
touchstone-ok that works and I'm not sure what you mean?

:I mean will all shigami be able to use bankai or will you limit it to the higher ranking shigami? Dagala do me a favor will ya? Can you put some links in OOC here for my fight in Darken Swords from my fight in kakura town please?
captains and some lieutenants start off with it the rest have to earn it  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:45 am
eh... You aren't that good. But you aren't bad. That's a plus. Post in squad eleven, make a prp thread and lets see. Go ahead and use your arrancar character and fight ketsU.

Anyone who has seen me rp will know you just made a fool of yourself.  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

zeckos33995533

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:50 am
Wow...this seems like everyone is ganging up on one person without actually listening first. This isn't even a debate. Debates are those who state their own opinion and can get something out of it. This just seems like everyone is one sided. Yesh! I'm starting to see that any other opinion beyond popular demand is not only frowned upon, but seemingly out for blood. I can't seem to understand why everyone can't just get along and see all sides of the equation. Why do you think great lawyers are great? Because of that simple fact. I've got two characters coming up. But one of them is in Los Noches as an Espada. I can't wait because it just makes things easier to post against an existing enemy than a non-existant one that was created. At least it's not one sided. Lol! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:54 am
zeckos33995533
Wow...this seems like everyone is ganging up on one person without actually listening first. This isn't even a debate. Debates are those who state their own opinion and can get something out of it. This just seems like everyone is one sided. Yesh! I'm starting to see that any other opinion beyond popular demand is not only frowned upon, but seemingly out for blood. I can't seem to understand why everyone can't just get along and see all sides of the equation. Why do you think great lawyers are great? Because of that simple fact. I've got two characters coming up. But one of them is in Los Noches as an Espada. I can't wait because it just makes things easier to post against an existing enemy than a non-existant one that was created. At least it's not one sided. Lol! biggrin

For now its shigami only  

touchstone3

zeckos33995533

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:56 am
For now. I can't wait until it gets interesting and adds a little spice to it. Once the villians show up, then it'll get interesting. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:03 am
Awesome Sensei
eh... You aren't that good. But you aren't bad. That's a plus. Post in squad eleven, make a prp thread and lets see. Go ahead and use your arrancar character and fight ketsU.

I made the thread oh great master, please trounce me with great haste, i simply cant wait to see the greatest in action. Don't worry about the terms, with such great skill as you must possess then you have nothing to fear oh mighty one, i will simply be the fool left to create a new character that will have to replace my base character that even my avi has been modeled after...do not hold back my lord or i will have to destroy you and no one would like that...but do keep in mind that if i win you will be without a character to use in this rp...which would be most sad...since we will be fighting on equal power terms it seems that it will be up to our zanpakuto and the skill in which we use them to win the day wont it? I would not know being a beginner. -3-  

Dalaga Helios

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:21 am
Dalaga Helios
Awesome Sensei

I made the thread oh great master, please trounce me with great haste, i simply cant wait to see the greatest in action. Don't worry about the terms, with such great skill as you must possess then you have nothing to fear oh mighty one, i will simply be the fool left to create a new character that will have to replace my base character that even my avi has been modeled after...do not hold back my lord or i will have to destroy you and no one would like that...but do keep in mind that if i win you will be without a character to use in this rp...which would be most sad...since we will be fighting on equal power terms it seems that it will be up to our zanpakuto and the skill in which we use them to win the day wont it? I would not know being a beginner. -3-

Alright, I am sorry, but you are the most arrogant person I have encountered in a long while. Seriously. Your examples were alright at best. They are NOT impressive, and your writing skill is exactly where I figured it would be. You impress nobody so get off your high horse and stop acting like such a douche.
Sorry for being so rude, but I am sure I am not the only one thinking it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:34 am
Hey everyone smile
I'll be taking up the squad 9 captain position as soon as the last bits of my profile are finished, feel free to take a look at what is already there if you want to, I think I did a good job on it, I havn't made a shinigami profile in a long time since creating my Head Captain in another guild so forgive me if it is lacking lol.  

Super-Sui

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dalaga Helios

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:18 am
Raven62

Alright, I am sorry, but you are the most arrogant person I have encountered in a long while. Seriously. Your examples were alright at best. They are NOT impressive, and your writing skill is exactly where I figured it would be. You impress nobody so get off your high horse and stop acting like such a douche.

You two started it...and their are very few things i take pride in and you both greatly insulted the one i take the most pride in. I am going to commit to this fight and the consequences of losing, causing dalaga to poof from existence in any rp that i use him in the moment i lose, i will let my actions in battle speak for the great insult you both afforded me. And while they may not be that impressive they are just what i show, i have only once met someone better then me and they are far beyond anyone i have ever seen, the way i post may not be the best but my ability in combat is what you should worry about, ill commit to the same type of battle with you if that is your wish if you want so badly for me to "get off my high horse" then knock me down, until then watch your tongue because your comments are unneeded.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:21 am
Enough bickering already!!!!!! I am so sick of people who run their mouths and can't back it up. Kets it is obvious he hasn't been around many, if any, people that meet up to yours and others expectations for good and spectacular like we have. Can you really blame him if he doesn't know the difference? Its like yelling at a sheltered kid who doesn't know what alcohol is for drinking, they don't know better! Delaga, quit being so worked up over something that doesn't really matter you aren't god, no one here is no one is perfect. You have obviously been missing out so deal with it and find out what they're talking about before jumping to such conclusions!  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:25 am
Dalaga Helios
Raven62

You two started it...and their are very few things i take pride in and you both greatly insulted the one i take the most pride in. I am going to commit to this fight and the consequences of losing, causing dalaga to poof from existence in any rp that i use him in the moment i lose, i will let my actions in battle speak for the great insult you both afforded me. And while they may not be that impressive they are just what i show, i have only once met someone better then me and they are far beyond anyone i have ever seen, the way i post may not be the best but my ability in combat is what you should worry about, ill commit to the same type of battle with you if that is your wish if you want so badly for me to "get off my high horse" then knock me down, until then watch your tongue because your comments are unneeded.

You sure talk big, but all I see is stale writing and fool hearty zeal o.o I'd like to see the character profiles for each character though, that would be fun :3 Also, I could use a refreshing fight, care to take an rpist who's been at it for 6 years an has never once lost and RP battle? :3 I'll even accept your silly to the death rule, though I wont finish you off if I can help it, killing off potential rivals leaves a bad taste >w>  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:45 am
Kya Akai Kitsune
Enough bickering already!!!!!! I am so sick of people who run their mouths and can't back it up. Kets it is obvious he hasn't been around many, if any, people that meet up to yours and others expectations for good and spectacular like we have. Can you really blame him if he doesn't know the difference? Its like yelling at a sheltered kid who doesn't know what alcohol is for drinking, they don't know better! Delaga, quit being so worked up over something that doesn't really matter you aren't god, no one here is no one is perfect. You have obviously been missing out so deal with it and find out what they're talking about before jumping to such conclusions!

Now this is just flat out bs dear I have seen his rp skills and by far he is the best iv seen in most rps iv seen so you need to watch what you say about his skills dear cause from my point of view none of you hold a candle to him until you show me your skills so maybe you all can drop it and leave him only or take him up on his offer to challenge him (yes dalaga you can kill me later if you don't approve of this but iv gotten tired of this s**t as im sure you have to)

Rin Helios

Vicious Wolf

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:48 am
Saphira Phoenix
Kya Akai Kitsune

Now this is just flat out bs dear I have seen his rp skills and by far he is the best iv seen in most rps iv seen so you need to watch what you say about his skills dear cause from my point of view none of you hold a candle to him until you show me your skills so maybe you all can drop it and leave him only or take him up on his offer to challenge him (yes dalaga you can kill me later if you don't approve of this but iv gotten tired of this s**t as im sure you have to)

Careful your "Kyan~" Meter is about to explode fangirl mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:51 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix
Kya Akai Kitsune

Careful your "Kyan~" Meter is about to explode fangirl mrgreen

honestly dear take him on show me your skill other wise back off of him and as for a fan girl i wouldn't call myself a fan girl more like his sister who is looking out for him now everyone should play nice >:3

Rin Helios

Vicious Wolf

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:52 am
Saphira Phoenix

You seem fiesty enough, wanna fight me? ^^  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games