Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 pm
Michael shook his head. "I can use my other senses easily enough. Though that scented stuff you put in the bath has killed my sense of smell." he said, wrinkling his nose.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:27 pm
"Trust me it'll help you in the long run. You're not the first one to become so exhausted he can't access his powers. That will help." Mirror explained staring at the wall.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:12 pm
Michael sighed as he undressed, wincing as he pulled at sore muscles. "It's still annoying." he muttered, groping his way over to the bath, finding his way into the tub, sighing. He had to admit, it was relaxing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:16 pm
Mirror smiled then turned around taking some loofa's out of the draws. They were the soft kind so he wouldn't hurt himself more. And she handed him one. "Is it...all right if I help? Or do you just want me to hand you stuff when you need it?" Mirror asked nervously thanking god the bubbles hid the important stuff.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:43 pm
Michael shook his head. "Just hand me items. I know my body . . . though you may need to get my back." he said, seeming frustrated just by that.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:46 pm
Mirror smiled faintly. "Sure. I can do that." She said getting the shampoo, conditioner and soap ready for when he needed it...oh and a towel she couldn't forget the towel. There was a knock on the door. "Claire I got those change of clothes you asked for."
"Thank's Beck just put the back on the other side of the door no looking!" Mirror added with a growl. The bag was quickly plopped in the room. "And the dirty ones please?" The voice growled as Mirror handed someone all of Michael's clothes to be washed and repaired.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:52 pm
Michael smiled a little from in the tub. "Claire, huh? Suits you. At the RA we encourage those with names from their parents to keep them . . . It shows that no matter what their parents did after they were born . . . they loved them enough to name them." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:02 pm
"I had no name." Mirror said bitterly. "Leigha gave me that name before she knew what my power was. My parents didn't want me. They gave me up when I was born. Rabbit was given up when they found out he was magi. He didn't remember his name. Once the woman who owned the orphanage found out what we were she gave us over to the scientists. We had no parental love." She said her tone more bitter now than when she first spoke. "I gave my brother the name rabbit and he called me mirror." She started to wash his back absently.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 pm
Michael frowned. "I apologize. I did not mean to bring up painful memories." he said softly. He sensed that he had trespassed on forbidden ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:24 pm
"It's fine," Mirror replied subconsciously giving Michael and back rub working out the knots. "It's why kids here are allowed to give themselves their own names. To help with their own personal pain."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:33 pm
Michael nodded. "If children do not have names, they are named by those in their element in the RA. Those in their element become their new family." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:40 pm
"We're all family here. We have a sort of council of sorts. but everyone gets a say about something. However we have some unique elementals like me and Zap who like to stick together. We only split off into our elements when we have sports days. It's so much fun."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:53 pm
Michael nodded. "Sounds like a good system. Ours works well too. Though we are a bit more militaristic. We have to be if we're going to survive." he said, starting to relax under Mirror rubbing his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:02 pm
Mirror gave a small smile. "Survival is what we're trying to do to. Everyone has a different way of survival." She continued to work out the knots in his back she couldn't help it. It seemed like they both wanted to explain their life. But as subtle as possible.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 pm
Michael gave a bit of a snort, but it wasn't one of derision. It was more like he was trying not to laugh. It was always interesting talking to Mirror. "Maybe I was using the wrong word. There's survival . . . but we're fighting to Live." he said softly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games