Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:35 pm
" No..It's ok..she should see. Dont worry.. I understand." Mokuba replyed with a smile. Even if he wasnt his brother, he loved him like he did Seto. He was apart fo Seto, and he loved him for him no matter what. " I just hope Seto will be ok with her in there." Mokuba said in a low tone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:24 am
"Seto! Pull me up!" Luna was struggling to keep hold of his hand. She had been knocked out or something, she didn't know, but her world had just been turned upside down and she was scared.
"Why should I? Would you?" Seto shook her just a bit. She screamed and pleaded with him to pull her up, swearing that she would do the same.
Seto didn't want to help her, but he didn't want her to fall into the deepest part of his mind either. He grabbed her other hand and gave a good, swift tug. She came up, crying and scared but alright.
Seto had never seen her like this, so childish and simply afraid of the dark. Something tugged on the edges of his mind, but he put that aside.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:46 am
Mokuba just sat down not knowing what else he could do. He wished he could go help those two. But he knew that this was something theyd need to work out themselves.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:46 pm
Seth saw Mokuba's look and knew he wanted to help, but there was no way he could. 'Poor kid.' Seth thought. 'He cares way too much.'
"Listen, I need you to explain to me what happened to my omote, and I need you to handle everything you can that Seto would normally take on. They're going to be a while." Seth said.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:14 pm
Mokuba nodded in agreement looking up at Seth. He had a right to know about Seto. He just hoped Seto wouldnt be mad if he told." Our stepfather happend to him...he was a terrible man. He worked Seto non stop, he made our lives hell, his more then mine. He even got Seto to use me to make Gozaburo think I'd give him my percent of the company, when he knew I'd give it to him. He changed my brother, though I know Seto did those things for us, it still hurt. But I'd never tun on him, so all that does'nt matter. It just shows how he changed my brother. Heck..he might've done worse to him, but that's all I know. I'm sure he did worse things to Seto. We both got smacked around sometimes, but it might be even worse then that.." Mokuba explained as his voice trailed off. He was afraid to think of what Gozaburo did to Seto. " That was why I was so upset when Seto told me he liked Luna.. he liked someone he couldnt have. He got a chance to be happy and open up, but he could'nt have it. He deserves happiness more then anyone I know. It wasnt fair..." Mokuba added still in a lower tone then he had to begin with.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:40 pm
"That's like Akunadin. He was one of the pharoh's priests. He tried to usurp him by controlling me. It's complicated." Seth said, lapsing into thought. He couldn't help but remember Kisara and subconsciously whispered her name out loud.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:42 pm
" Kisara? " Mokuba questioned looking up at him from his gaze at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:07 pm
"Kisara was the closest thing I had to a wife. I never married her, but she died protecting me from Akunadin. He killed her, destroyed her ba and she gave her ka to me, to save my life, and the pharoh's. She held the mythic white beast that everyone wanted so badly... I just wanted to take care of her..." Seth began explaining, but lapsed into thought again.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:10 pm
" Oh " was all Mokuba said. Both Seto and Seth suffered a lot in the past, he felt so bad for both of them. They both needed to be happy, why did fate seem so cruel to them?  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:45 pm
Seeing how scared she was, Seto knelt beside Luna. She hugged him tightly and he wasn't really sure what to do so he held her.
"Seto, I was so scared. I'm so sorry! I thought you were going to drop me and-" Luna broke down in sobs. Seto stroked her hair and let her cry, not noticing the decorations in his soul room were changing around him.
"Mokuba, I'm sorry I threw them in there..." Seth said quietly. It was a hard thing for him to realize he'd made a mistake, but he knew that he hadn't done what he should have.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:57 pm
" No..It's ok, i'm sure they'll get out of there. Besides, it'll give them some alone time to sort all of this out themsleves." Mokuba said giving more positive remarks. he smiled at Seth so he wouldnt worry as much.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:21 pm
"I'm sure you're right..." Seth felt a little better knowing that Mokuba at least, wasn't angry with him, even though he was angry with himself.
Luna came to, drawing in a breath sharply she quickly took stock of her surroundings. "Seth? I'm sorry I said what I said..."
"You're alright!" Seth was relieved, though he didn't know why quite.
Seto felt Luna disappear and knew he was over her by looking around. He relaxed in his room for a little while, falling asleep.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:30 pm
Mokuba looked concerned at Luna getting by her side. " You ok Luna? " Mokuba asked giving her a relieving hug. " Hows Seto? Can you tell if hes ok Seth? " Mokuba asked looking up at his cousin.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:51 pm
"I'll be okay in a minute..." Luna replied, taking a few deep breaths. She had not liked that one single bit, but she got the point.
"He's fine, just tired." Seth replied. "I'm going to let him sleep for a while. I think I'll get some sleep myself, this leg is tiring."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:02 pm
" Kay, You need any help getting there Seth? " Mokuba asked handing him his crutches, but though he probably could, he just wanted to be sure hed be ok.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games