Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:18 pm
Oburos had no time to react once she launched herself at him. He was worried that she seemed to be hearing voices. But soon he had an all new worry . . . like the fact she had her fangs in his neck . . . again. "Faye?" he questioned, worried that she wasn't quite herself before he relaxed slightly, holding her back. "Shh Faye, I'm here. It's okay." he comforted, trying to ignore the fangs in the neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:22 pm
She couldn't do it. She couldn't swallow the beautifully tasting blood that filled her mouth. His voice had shattered any hold the darkness had on her. Her arms tightened around him as she let his neck go finding the will to swallow the blood and lick the wound close before snuggling in his arms and sobbed. "I'm so scared." She managed to sob. His blood dripped from her chin the smell seeming to calm her somewhat. "I don't like it here...It reminds me too much of...that place."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:45 pm
Oburos rubbed Faye's back soothingly. "Shh . . . I'll get you out of here. You'll be okay. I promise." he whispered to her, feeling kind of guilty. "Don't be scared." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:49 pm
With a nod Faye lifted her head until it rested under his chin. She could hear his heart beat which made her throat burn but she was too upset to be able to drink from him. She just wanted out. She'd feed from him later.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:19 pm
Oburos pulled Faye into his lap, ignoring the chains and started rocking her back and forth slowly, rubbing her back, stroking her hair, trying to keep her as calm as possible. "I'll get you out. I promise." he whispered.

Heather came down with a vampire who held a freshly killed hare for Faye, both glaring daggers at each other. Then they noticed that the door was open and Oburos was inside the cell with Faye, glaring at them with eyes that glowed silver and blue.

Heather just rolled her eyes, but the Vampire was less than happy with the Fae.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:28 pm
With a slight whine Faye's sobs turned into soft whimpers and jagged breathing. Her fingers dug into the material of his clothes and her arms tightened around him. She had smelt the hare but wasn't bothered by it. She was more in the mood for the delicious blood that coursed through Oburos' veins. However a sudden wave of fatigue hit her and she found herself fighting to stay awake so she focused on the burning in her throat now calm enough to want to take blood her fangs lengthened and ached to be in his flesh again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm
Oburos held Faye, glaring at the vampire who was on the other side of the bars. "This girl is my charge. I want her out of here. She was a victim of the humans experimentation." he said in a low voice.

The vampire looked uncertain. "I am not in the power to do anything about her. I'm only here to make sure she doesn't starve. The court of elders is meeting tomorrow. Her fate will be decided there." he said, throwing the hare into the cell and leaving.

Heather growled. "She is under the protection of my pack! Tell your elders that!" she snapped angrily before looking at Oburos. "You hurt her again, and I will not be merciful. I must tell my pack." she said, a bit distracted. She shifted into a wolf and ran off. Faye would be well represented. She would make sure of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:40 pm
Faye whined a little. Her arms tightened around him as she stared at the vampire. She gave a low growl at him and pressed herself against Oburos. Her heart hammered hard in her chest as her eyes darted around the dungeons watching as the vampire and Heather left the dungeons. She took no notice of Heather's threat. Even though he had hurt her. He was the only one she trusted not to dump her on the humans. "The hare smells bad." She muttered in the gloom.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:59 pm
"It'll help, Faye. Please drink?" he asked, reaching over and getting the hare for her. "You can't starve yourself." he said softly in calming tones.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:11 pm
Faye stared at the hare with disgusted but drank it anyway. She pulled a face and threw the bloodless corpse from them. "You taste much better." She blurted and rubbed her chin with a growl of disgust. "The werewolf tasted better." She added with an angry hiss. "However I am in prison I cannot expect to be fed anything better."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:22 pm
Oburos held Faye close. "Shh. I'd let you drink from me, but I'm gonna need my strength to protect you. Once you're out, you can drink from me. Okay?" he said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:32 pm
Faye smiled softly. "I know." She replied with a heavy sigh. "I just want to get out of here." She whined snuggling closer to him. "I hate how dark it is in here. I want to be outside."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:37 pm
Oburos sighed as well and held her close, whispering ancient words in her ear that would evoke memories of time spent out under the sun, the moon, and the stars. So she could feel the wind in her hair and the rain on her skin. It was the best he could do for her. It was nothing but an illusion of the mind, but he hoped it would help.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:47 pm
With a soft sigh and a curling of her fingers in his material her eyes closed for a moment and she took in a deep breath. "Thank you." She said with a sigh. "I feel...less anxious." With a smile she poked his cheek then stared dazed at the ceiling. She started muttering something. It sounded like a one sided conversation with a mate.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:01 am
Oburos smiled back, scrunching his nose a little after she poked his cheek before looking at the ceiling, trying to see what she did. But what really caught his attention was her muttering and he quickly looked back at her, trying to catch what she was saying. "What?" he asked softly, not wanting to jolt her out of it, but wanting her to speak up a little.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games