Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
{ THE TREASURE ROOM } BATTLEGROUNDS CONCLUSION P 31 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:02 am
NOOOOOO WILSON NOOOOOO. Marcus made all the D: faces as the other trainee rode on Tybalt.

(I'm a bit sick today, sorry guys ;; )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:10 am
Alex continued to dangle from the chandelier, her pants hanging precariously on her now shapely hips. The sounds of the giant purple singing thing was almost deafening, and made the zombghoul grit her teeth against the pain the noise it was making in her head. A very ghoulish whining noise was starting to emit from her throat.

This was just so hard! Her upper body strength, while still more then adequate to keep her holding on to the chandlier, was impaired by the zombies new chest, which seemed to not only want to weigh her down, but get in the way of her arms as she held on for dear un-life.

To distract herself from this highly ridiculous situation, she tried to take in her surroundings, eyeing the young scarelings scattered about the room. Odd...what were scarelings doing in a place like this? And why did they look so...weird? She wrinkled her nose up at their strange appearance, and continued to gaze about, finally realizing with some amount of amusement that the gender swapping seemed to have affected the entire school, and not just the classroom she and Yin had been in earlier.

Suddenly she noticed a boil struggling in the gold almost directly below her. He was having a much harder time of staying atop the sudden downpour of coins then Alex had, and it seemed to be swallowing him up entirely!

Quick to action (ok, well, quick for Alex, which is to say, not that fast but apparently fast enough) the zombghoul swung her legs up to the chandelier, straining with the effort to hold her body in that position while she locked her feet in place. She then allowed herself to fall backwards, so that she was dangling upside down, her long ringlets of white hair bouncing and spreading out below her, and her ample bosom pulling uncomfortably downwards as gravity did it's work on them. "Hey!" She called out to the boil who was mere moments away from drowning in the gold, reaching out her hand towards him, finger tips just barely brushing against his. If she strained much harder to reach him, she thought her body might just pop in half!

But somehow, someway, she was able to get that extra inch, and her hand clamped down around his, and began to pull upwards, her teeth gritted and her eyes squeezed shut as she slowly drew him back out of the depths.

Scott Eros Archer

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:27 am
"I know, right?!" Eva sounded extremely excited, her eyes bright--though this time, not with tears, rather than excitement. "The bus was amazing too! It could change into anything, and--"

Suddenly, she paused. And frowned. And frowned some more. After a moment passed in thoughtful silence, she slowly said, "Though...though those kids...did get into some pretty dangerous situations, now that I think about it." Situations where she was sure that those kids could have died.

Then again, it was just a TV show, but suddenly Eva was seeing her ideal teacher in a slightly newer (and more alarming) light.

Dragain

Drifter Jet Enduro

naggeela rolled 1 100-sided dice: 59 Total: 59 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:41 am
(Late Entering)

Tori had followed to where the creature had gone with Gale and the other trainees too. She did have to wonder to where the portal was going to take her. Then she was in what looked to be a treasure room and just as she had gotten there all this gold and it was totally trying to suck her down. Tori didn't want that and she total wanted to have some of those shiny coins but she did grab a hold of a picture frame to keep getting sucked down with in those gold coins. Once safe did Tori look around to she that there were halloween creatures here too, oh she was total crying to Aklin about everything and he was total going to get her back with so many questions.

Alright, she replied back to him total keeping her grip on the frame and then total seeing the purple dinosaur. "Oooo what is Barny doing here?"

((Victoria had really long black braided hair that is sorta in a bun, amber colored eyes, wearing a oversized t-shirt like a dress with her smallest short under that and she looks to be a 5 year old.))  

naggeela

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:50 am
Yin gazed about the room, trying to ignore a certain giant purple dinosaur and frowned.

A certain zomghoul really, really needed to wear shirts that still had the top two buttons on them.

That was just scandalous.

Seussi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:56 am
Still clinging to the window, Deryk froze as he heard singing all of the sudden. Wait. He knew this song! Turning, he stared with wide eyes as Barney had appeared of all things.

For some reason, he felt entranced. He didn't understand it, but he was really fixated on the big purple dinosaur.

Tooley asked.

She didn't get a response.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:00 pm
Alex gazed around the room, hanging upside down with her boobs practically in her own face, holding on to the stranger beneath her in a one handed death grip.

Then she saw Yin.

She proceeded to wave like an idiot.

ramenli

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:24 pm
Okay, Yin was just going to ignore the zomghoul waving crazily at her while holding onto some boil.

Yep, just ignore. She looked away, but something was bothering her and she looked back. She could not just ignore Alexander like this.

"Stop waving, Miss Alexander! It makes your shirt flap open!"

Seussi

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:33 pm
This was so not cool. Like, wtf. She managed to pick out some more familiar faces, most of whom she could recognize despite the gender switch. "Alex, hiiiiiiii!" FemMort called, gingerly waving a hand while the other all but Death Gripped the portrait so she wouldn't fall. "Over heeere! H-How doing?" Alex looked to be talking to an insectish sort of ghoul she'd never seen before. Well no wait, maybe she had. FemMort had some bad memory going right now.

And then she saw him. Oh, FemMort didn't have to take two guesses to know who that hot, sorrel-headed was. No sir. She had a picture of him (er, her) in her room, somewhat within one of her shrines in the closet.

O3O Eris . . . Well she had no idea if the heir of War had a new name under this guise. Wait. Yes "he" did. "HI H-HOT STUFF!" FemMort called, taking advantage of her newfound bravado - probably a side effect of the boobs. Eris had just saved someone, which fffffff so hot.

She was quite tempted to let go and see if the heir would do the same for her. I mean, look it those strong arms.

Seussi

ramenli

x_Nata_x

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:52 pm
Alex frowned at Yin, somewhat unhappy that the other ghoul wasn't praising how brave and corageous Alex had just been in saving the life of some strange boil from his golden coin grave.

"Miss Yǐn Cáng, perhaps you should try harder not to stare!" she laughed evily then turned her attention to somebody who was hailing her from a picture frame.

Was that...Mort??

She waved to him as well. "Looking good, buddy!"

Ol-j-man

ramenli

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:10 pm
Yin's eyes welled up with tears almost immediately. Turning to the demon she had followed she talked quickly, a stream of words that she let out as if it could cure her distress.

"I would never Miss Xiu-Ying! I would not look at a ghoul like that! I did not mean to stare at her! I was not staring at Miss Alexander, I tried to look away and everything but someone had to tell her! Agonized that others thought she had been staring openly at a ghoul's breasts she began crying.

Today was awful.

Seussi
That was just mean

Kaiyumi
*pulls you into fem!dramaz*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:24 pm
Ah.

She was crying.

The baku became a little alarmed at this, his eyes growing wide. While Xiu would have been just as concerned had he still been a ghoul, for some reason, it really bothered him to see a ghoul in distress. Still clinging onto the curtain with one hand, Xiu reached out and tried to give Yin a reassuring pat on the shoulder (after nearly patting her on the boobs instead--that probably would have just made the poor thing cry even more).

"Shh, Yin Cang, I know you were just trying to help. Don't cry!" Despite trying to sound reassuring, the last part had sounded more panicked than anything. Peering past Yin, he spotted Alex and promptly puffed out his cheeks at her in a disapproving manner--a pouting face that said, "I think you should apologize to the lady!".

His puffed-cheek face had been cuter when he had actually been a ghoul.

Seussi

ramenli

Kaiyumi

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 100-sided dice: 65 Total: 65 (1-100)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:36 pm
[ Late entrance ]

Ulmuka, still a busty ghoul, appeared amidst chaos. There were tiny scarelings... reapers.. HUMANS? Her sense were on the fritz and there was a strange giant purple dinosaur of some kind.

Where were Ed and Ev?

Suddenly he was drowning in treasure. Usually this would be a good thing but apparently not this time. Muka latched onto the closest thing, some tattered curtains, and clung for dear life.

musicaloner7

Zyphiris

iloveyouDIE rolled 1 100-sided dice: 65 Total: 65 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:38 pm
Little Bix was relieved when Gale said his toy was safe. He sort of slumped as insanity ensued but soon they were drowning in treasure. He squawked, latching onto a nearby curtain, but he desperately clung to his pillow case full of toys.

BUT THEN BARNEY CAME IN.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BARNEEEY! I LOOVE YOUUUU!" He sang with the dinosaur.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:41 pm
Alex cringed as she heard a familiar crying sound coming from Yin's general direction, scared to look but knowing she probably should. With a small peek in that direction, she could clearly see and hear that Yin was blubbering to some boil.

Some boil with Pink hair...and a long white tail...

"XIU??" Alex called and then cringed again when the Xui-boil gave her that look, that look that said 'how dare you even!' ...even if it didn't quite fit her new face.

"I---I..." She couldn't think, she was being looked at and expected to apologize, even as she was hanging upside down and holding on to some complete stranger. This was some kind of injustice, surely!

"OK YIN. I'M SORRY!" She shouted, but then muttered to herself "...sorry that my boobs are so hard not to look at." very quietly, so that that it was likely that only the boil dangling from her grasp below would hear her. She looked down and flashed him a large, toothy grin. "You hanging in there?" She called down to him.

Kaiyumi

ramenli

Scott Eros Archer

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games