Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Contests and Games
~Trivia Contest~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 pm
buchipeng
Kangit

Thank you. cat_3nodding
Japanese seems like it would be the language I would use the most (even more than Spanish). I would probably only use Korean to translate a sweatshirt that I have in my closet that has a hamster/guinea pig on it. cat_xp I have yet to translate that.

That just might be true. rofl I just wanted to learn so I won't have to bother reading subs when watching Korean dramas. emotion_donotwant

Even more than Spanish? Are you perhaps moving to Japan for it to be the language you'd use most? emotion_jawdrop

No, I'm not moving. cat_surprised

But I never seem to hear Spanish anywhere (I don't talk to people much, or go out). I occasionally find stuff in Japanese, though. Probably because I play Pokémon so much (as I write this, the correcting ability in my browser is trying to correct Pokémon to Pokemon cat_xp ).  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:53 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

That would be nice! Adding a touch of mystery's cool too. You're the one who makes the signatures or is there an artist you're collaborating with? emotion_awesome

I'm either copying Gaia's images directly from Gaia, or I make them myself. Although the "making them myself" mostly involves copying the little images from Gaia (and sometimes tektek and Gaiapedia) into one big image, then adding text. cat_razz
But I do sometimes play with the images I copy. For example, I made a "happy" version of Gremalkin. cat_smile

User Image Happy kitty. cat_cool

It's cute!!! emotion_kirakira
Gremalkin's like the cat of Mr. Bean's landlady and seeing this smile on him is just so nice. Seeing this, I really hope you'll think of more designs soon. If I think of suggestions, I'll let you know. emotion_dowant

Thank you. cat_3nodding The original Gremalkin looked kind of sad and "beat up" (missing an eye), so I thought I would make it happier. cat_smile

I'm not sure which cat you're talking about, though.  

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:54 pm
Kangit
buchipeng

That just might be true. rofl I just wanted to learn so I won't have to bother reading subs when watching Korean dramas. emotion_donotwant

Even more than Spanish? Are you perhaps moving to Japan for it to be the language you'd use most? emotion_jawdrop

But I never seem to hear Spanish anywhere (I don't talk to people much, or go out). I occasionally find stuff in Japanese, though. Probably because I play Pokémon so much (as I write this, the correcting ability in my browser is trying to correct Pokémon to Pokemon cat_xp ).

Okay, I just assumed that was the case. rofl

Well, it depends on your location I guess, and understanding the Japanese in games like Pokémon would be really nice. Yeah, Chrome's correcting it too. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:58 pm
Kangit
buchipeng

Gremalkin's like the cat of Mr. Bean's landlady and seeing this smile on him is just so nice. Seeing this, I really hope you'll think of more designs soon. If I think of suggestions, I'll let you know. emotion_dowant

Thank you. cat_3nodding The original Gremalkin looked kind of sad and "beat up" (missing an eye), so I thought I would make it happier. cat_smile

Yes, and he seemed to hate people too. I don't know much about image manipulation, but I do admire your work. redface

You don't know about him? I just assumed everyone watched Mr. Bean. Haven't you watched it yet? question  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:01 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Well, it depends on your location I guess, and understanding the Japanese in games like Pokémon would be really nice. Yeah, Chrome's correcting it too. xd

cat_smile

Browser: NO! "Pokémon" is not correct! Everyone writes it as "Pokemon", so that version must be the correct one!

cat_xp

buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Yes, and he seemed to hate people too. I don't know much about image manipulation, but I do admire your work. redface

You don't know about him? I just assumed everyone watched Mr. Bean. Haven't you watched it yet? question

I didn't even know there was an animated version of it (we have a videotape that has Mr. Bean in it, though).

And thank you. I was playing with it one pixel at a time in Paint. cat_cool  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:14 pm
Kangit
buchipeng

cat_smile

Browser: NO! "Pokémon" is not correct! Everyone writes it as "Pokemon", so that version must be the correct one!

cat_xp

Poor browser. It must be suffering through lots of confusions everyday. dramallama

Kangit
buchipeng

I didn't even know there was an animated version of it (we have a videotape that has Mr. Bean in it, though).

One pixel at a time? I'll say it through words and an image: Awesome. emotion_awesome

Well, in the animated series, Mr. Bean's landlady has a cat named Scrapper, and he hates Mr. Bean and is always hissing. His facial expression is just like that of the unedited Gremalkin. 3nodding  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:33 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

cat_smile

cat_xp

Poor browser. It must be suffering through lots of confusions everyday. dramallama

Kangit
buchipeng

One pixel at a time? I'll say it through words and an image: Awesome. emotion_awesome

Well, in the animated series, Mr. Bean's landlady has a cat named Scrapper, and he hates Mr. Bean and is always hissing. His facial expression is just like that of the unedited Gremalkin. 3nodding

It was a pretty tiny image, so one pixel is pretty big. cat_razz

After looking it up, Scrapper does look pretty similar to Gremalkin if you ignore the difference in color.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:00 pm
Kangit

After looking it up, Scrapper does look pretty similar to Gremalkin if you ignore the difference in color.

Meh, big or tiny, it's still one pixel at a time. 3nodding

He does, doesn't he? I think he just might be the inspiration for Gremalkin too. idea  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:02 pm
buchipeng
Kangit

He does, doesn't he? I think he just might be the inspiration for Gremalkin too. idea

Scrapper might be where they got the specifics, like the one eye and the messed-up ear, but I think Gremalkin is based on something called a Grimalkin.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:04 pm
Trivia Question: Answered

Which Were-Item is sometimes referred to as "NKS"?

Answer: North Kitten Star

Winner: buchipeng
Prize: 10,000g or Cheepz

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:07 pm
Kangit
Trivia Question:

It's North Kitten Star I think.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:09 pm
buchipeng
Kangit
Trivia Question:

That was fast. cat_razz
10,000g again?  

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:10 pm
Kangit
buchipeng

Scrapper might be where they got the specifics, like the one eye and the messed-up ear, but I think Gremalkin is based on something called a Grimalkin.

That's a lot of history for a cat, and the name's nice too. heart
I wonder who designed him? They only have forums for designers of EIs. Or at least, that's what I've seen just yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:11 pm
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
Trivia Question:

That was fast. cat_razz
10,000g again?

Yes please. 3nodding
Am leaving questions alone (for today) after this one. redface  

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:57 pm
Trivia Question: Answered

Which Were-Item has a "rainbow" of colors to choose from it's Were-poses, but has no rainbow-colored Were-poses?

Answer: Bad Moon

Winner: Spider London

Contests and Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games