Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:24 am
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name: Xolile
Specialization: None
Youngling Clan: Ratels
Personality: Xolile is a spitfire if ever there was one. Constantly on the move and sticking her nose where it shouldn't be, she has a knack for finding things that should probably never have been found. She can be found roughhousing with the older cubs and enjoys pushing herself to find her limits, even at the expense of her poor mother's concern. Xo's free spirit and often brash behavior make her a handful, but if you're looking for fun and adventure, she's the lion to bring along for the ride.
History: Just born to Shukura, who is in the pride  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:25 am
SilverLutz
Name: Xolile
Youngling Clan: Ratels
Personality: Xolile is a spitfire if ever there was one. Constantly on the move and sticking her nose where it shouldn't be, she has a knack for finding things that should probably never have been found. She can be found roughhousing with the older cubs and enjoys pushing herself to find her limits, even at the expense of her poor mother's concern. Xo's free spirit and often brash behavior make her a handful, but if you're looking for fun and adventure, she's the lion to bring along for the ride.
History: Just born to Shukura, who is in the pride

Oh my god Silver she is BEAUTIFUL. May the Force be with her! Accepted!  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:58 am
Thank you! She has two siblings coming along eventually as well!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:13 pm
Name: Astrith
Youngling Clan: Ratel
Personality: Straight forward, sarcastic, but still warm, friendly, and very laid back. Astrith knows right from wrong and is not afraid to speak her mind about it. Despite being somewhat loud, she is introverted like her mother and it takes a lot of effort to truly get close to her. She is very self-conscious about her lack of sight, however, her senses of hearing and smell have become so very well trained that she usually has a good idea of what is going on around her.
History: Another Shukura cubbin. ;3

Speaking of Xolile's siblings~  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:22 pm
Kallysto
Name: Astrith
Youngling Clan: Ratel
Personality: Straight forward, sarcastic, but still warm, friendly, and very laid back. Astrith knows right from wrong and is not afraid to speak her mind about it. Despite being somewhat loud, she is introverted like her mother and it takes a lot of effort to truly get close to her. She is very self-conscious about her lack of sight, however, her senses of hearing and smell have become so very well trained that she usually has a good idea of what is going on around her.
History: Another Shukura cubbin. ;3

Speaking of Xolile's siblings~

Accepted! It's a beautiful litter!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:20 pm
Name: Shinzi
Youngling Clan: Snake
Personality: Shinzi gets a lot of sympathy for being the way he is. Blind in one eye, yet not in the other. He sort of doesn't belong in either world, and it shows. The poor guy can't walk worth a darn, and is constantly tripping over himself. So it shouldn't surprise anyone to see him half crawling around the pride. His rear in the air, and his front paws and head slunk low to the ground. Shinzi is an adorably sweet cub none the less, and tends to ignore those who ask about his strange habits.

Having to constantly remember to place on foot in front of the other, has strengthened the cubs mind and given him extraordinary memory! He is quite adept at remembering even the most obscure details. Which is what will make him an amazing Lore Keeper. Don't be surprise if he later leaves the pride in search of new knowledge to cram into his mind. Though he will always return - so there are no worries on that front.
History: The youngest and final of Shukura's babies <3  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:53 am
Depawsit
Name: Shinzi
Youngling Clan: Snake
Personality: Shinzi gets a lot of sympathy for being the way he is. Blind in one eye, yet not in the other. He sort of doesn't belong in either world, and it shows. The poor guy can't walk worth a darn, and is constantly tripping over himself. So it shouldn't surprise anyone to see him half crawling around the pride. His rear in the air, and his front paws and head slunk low to the ground. Shinzi is an adorably sweet cub none the less, and tends to ignore those who ask about his strange habits.

Having to constantly remember to place on foot in front of the other, has strengthened the cubs mind and given him extraordinary memory! He is quite adept at remembering even the most obscure details. Which is what will make him an amazing Lore Keeper. Don't be surprise if he later leaves the pride in search of new knowledge to cram into his mind. Though he will always return - so there are no worries on that front.
History: The youngest and final of Shukura's babies <3

My dear if you could so kindly include a link to your undoubtedly beautiful boy that would be wonderful! Other then that everything looks kosher! Accepted! And May the Force be with this litter!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:11 am
Innocent_Hybrid

My dear if you could so kindly include a link to your undoubtedly beautiful boy that would be wonderful! Other then that everything looks kosher! Accepted! And May the Force be with this litter!

Shinzi

xD Yeah, sorry about that! I obviously tired when I posted my form C:

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:16 pm
>3> Is this still a thing?
-pokes topic-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:30 pm
SilverLutz
>3> Is this still a thing?
-pokes topic-

Yep yep xD So sorry; we both just saw your post. Innocent's been at school and I've been at work so we haven't had much time to get things going. We're going to be trying to get pride plots going as well as go official.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:23 am
Finished rp for rp count.

If anyone is interested, I am available for rp (jedi and sith), I would love to try and go official this month (or maybe next)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:10 am
Club Snails
Finished rp for rp count.

If anyone is interested, I am available for rp (jedi and sith), I would love to try and go official this month (or maybe next)

I can totally help out o3o I've got one adult and one adol, both of whom are still needing to have their Jedi code talks and all that to move on to padawans XD  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:20 am
SilverLutz

I can totally help out o3o I've got one adult and one adol, both of whom are still needing to have their Jedi code talks and all that to move on to padawans XD

I would be up for helping them out. I also have some character who are looking for padawans if you're interested.

I just talked to Innocent and we were thinking of setting up an orp today for all the younglings to help them get their trials wrapped up. 3nodding But I would still love to get some with your characters.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:23 am
That would be super x3 both accounts! I'm at a friends house and can't reply until night so if you wanna start something for them I'd reply later!

Club Snails

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:41 am
SilverLutz

Sorry for taking so long. Here is the rp!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games