Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Welcome to Republic City! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_Ghost_S

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:13 pm
angelmage99
mori36
really? I'll post in the Air temple island. biggrin

Okay. I'll look for your post.

Done.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm
mori36
angelmage99
mori36
really? I'll post in the Air temple island. biggrin

Okay. I'll look for your post.

Done.

Well I'll then post.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:26 pm
so i just had an idea, i wonder how they will handle the fire benders when sozen's comet comes around again?

on another note, i love this song!
sgt frog 2nd ending  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:15 pm
zeth-sama
so i just had an idea, i wonder how they will handle the fire benders when sozen's comet comes around again?

sgt frog 2nd ending

Actually that's a good question. Hmm wait that's when the fire benders lose their bending. Right? Because I can somewhat remember that episode.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:17 pm
Maylin_C
zeth-sama

sgt frog 2nd ending

Actually that's a good question. Hmm wait that's when the fire benders lose their bending. Right? Because I can somewhat remember that episode.

no when sozen's comet arrives into the earth's atmosphere firebender's power is like tenfold or 100 times more powerful, i forget which. eitherway, they are much stronger during that time.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:19 pm
zeth-sama
Maylin_C
zeth-sama

sgt frog 2nd ending

no when sozen's comet arrives into the earth's atmosphere firebender's power is like tenfold or 100 times more powerful, i forget which. eitherway, they are much stronger during that time.

That would be interesting... Aman and his chi blockers would have a hard problem with them. Oh and whoops! sweatdrop I was probably thinking something completely different.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:22 pm
Maylin_C
zeth-sama
Maylin_C
zeth-sama

sgt frog 2nd ending

That would be interesting... Aman and his chi blockers would have a hard problem with them. Oh and whoops! sweatdrop I was probably thinking something completely different.

you were thinking of the eclipse that happened in the other series, which since the sun was being blocked by the moon, made them powerless.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:25 pm
zeth-sama
Maylin_C
zeth-sama
Maylin_C
zeth-sama

sgt frog 2nd ending

you were thinking of the eclipse that happened in the other series, which since the sun was being blocked by the moon, made them powerless.

Oh yeah! Now I remember! Thank you for making me remember ^_^. But hmm that would be an interesting idea. I think we should totally put that into the RP.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:15 am
Hello all~ I'm Neo, and a huge Avatar fan... Imagine my excitement when finding out they were making a sequel! since then I've been craving an Avatar themed roleplay, and i think I found it ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:49 am
neodrac54
Hello all~ I'm Neo, and a huge Avatar fan... Imagine my excitement when finding out they were making a sequel! since then I've been craving an Avatar themed roleplay, and i think I found it ^.^

well then welcome biggrin  

zeth-sama

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:51 am
zeth-sama

well then welcome biggrin

Thanks ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:21 pm
neodrac54

Hola. I was the same way with the sequal. It's like.. Avatar RP time.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:49 pm
Next episode! This Saturday! Must Watch!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:06 pm
Whoo! Just Joined, cant wait to begin anything thats coming towards our way  

SuperUberNova

Anduril

Thirteenth Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:58 pm
As for Sozin's Comet -- http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Sozin's_Comet

It only swings around every century, give or take, so it's appearance would be about 30 years away.

As for the eclipse? Aforementioned wiki also stated that a total eclipse has only occurred twice in recorded Fire Nation history, so I think using it again, so soon after the second one, would be hard to swallow.  
Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff