Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Introductions ::{{Say hi!}}:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:34 pm
Hi I'm Emo Lunchbox o_O,
People also call me Sofi(my name) and Vv(my long-time nickname).
I'm going to graduate high school in two days and I will be turning 18 in 3.
I tend to be shy around new people but once you get to know me I really tend to open up.
I'll give pretty much any kind of role play a try :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:15 pm
I yearn for inspiration.

I dare the first person who reads this to give me a challenge. I'm quite busy of late, so be sure to PM me your challenge after posting it in this thread as the first person challenging me.

And thanks for inviting me whomever you many be.

May chocolate always be with you all all...  

Soldat of life

2,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

RavenCut

Familiar Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:24 pm
Hello, hello. Name is El_Secreto_Del_Cuervo. That's "The Raven's Secret" for all you non-Spanish speakers. Feel free to call me Raven, or Freaky.
I shall be 21 years of age this coming Sunday. Whoo.
I live in Mexico, but don't worry, I'm extremely fluent in English.
I am on vacation, but during school days, I'm a 3rd year student, majoring in 2nd language teaching, specifically English.
However, due to constraits and other time consuming activities, I fear I may not be on as much as I would like.
Other than that, let's RP. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:03 am
Emo Lunchbox o_O
Hi I'm Emo Lunchbox o_O,
People also call me Sofi(my name) and Vv(my long-time nickname).
I'm going to graduate high school in two days and I will be turning 18 in 3.
I tend to be shy around new people but once you get to know me I really tend to open up.
I'll give pretty much any kind of role play a try :3

Haithere Sofi! Welcome to the guild.
I hope we have a good selection of roleplays for you to choose from - the subforums are forever growing. Can't wait to rp with you~

xPoppi  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:04 am
El_Secreto_Del_Cuervo
Hello, hello. Name is El_Secreto_Del_Cuervo. That's "The Raven's Secret" for all you non-Spanish speakers. Feel free to call me Raven, or Freaky.
I shall be 21 years of age this coming Sunday. Whoo.
I live in Mexico, but don't worry, I'm extremely fluent in English.
I am on vacation, but during school days, I'm a 3rd year student, majoring in 2nd language teaching, specifically English.
However, due to constraits and other time consuming activities, I fear I may not be on as much as I would like.
Other than that, let's RP. biggrin

Yes, let's. biggrin
Welcome, Freaky. Hope you have fun here!

xPoppi  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:33 am
'Ello all.
The Bloodied Monarch here, Caim for those who don't want to bother with a mouthful. sweatdrop
Before I introduce myself any further I'd like to thank the guild owner for inviting me here 3nodding I've never had the pleasure!

Well, lets see here... I'm in my teens and have been roleplaying for a good six years now, I consider myself to be highly literate but can be very lenient in terms of one liners, casual roleplay and anything along the sorts. I range anywhere between high fantasy and post-Apocalypse settings to academy Roleplays.
I'm a horrible GM for RP's due to the fact I love scheming severe plot twists that are so tragic you want to punch the closest person to you. emotion_dowant
Accompanying me is a fat kitty named Joe, who will be on my lap 90% of the time I'm writing posts. All 16 lbs of him. emotion_bigvein

I'm really looking forward to settling into a good Roleplaying Community, I've been deprived from them for far too long.

Now excuse me while I go give that soldat of life guy a challenge.  

Sincerely Caim

HoppiPollaConpuzzled
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:58 am
The Bloodied Monarch
'Ello all.
The Bloodied Monarch here, Caim for those who don't want to bother with a mouthful. sweatdrop
Before I introduce myself any further I'd like to thank the guild owner for inviting me here 3nodding I've never had the pleasure!

Well, lets see here... I'm in my teens and have been roleplaying for a good six years now, I consider myself to be highly literate but can be very lenient in terms of one liners, casual roleplay and anything along the sorts. I range anywhere between high fantasy and post-Apocalypse settings to academy Roleplays.
I'm a horrible GM for RP's due to the fact I love scheming severe plot twists that are so tragic you want to punch the closest person to you. emotion_dowant
Accompanying me is a fat kitty named Joe, who will be on my lap 90% of the time I'm writing posts. All 16 lbs of him. emotion_bigvein

I'm really looking forward to settling into a good Roleplaying Community, I've been deprived from them for far too long.

Hai Caim. Hai again. And nice intro post, sure gives everyone a great first impression, huh? emotion_awesome I hear those things are terribly important.
Anyways, I'll look out for those lovely genderflip chars and those pretty plot twists~! And may the odds be ever in your favour for tomorrow's tournament.

In case you were wondering about the names 4laugh Poppi and Hoppi.

xHoppi  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:01 pm
My gosh this guild looks nice and organized and active. emotion_bigheart Suuuuper tired as I write this, so I might sound weird or sometin... oh well.

I love role play.
I do it whenever I can (even during boyfriend time if ya know what I mean -winks-).
I'm 21.
I'm in college for Communication Design (I'm weird and like coding with html and css ----yes i do profiles if anyone is interested owo ).
I hate pink.
I love my benjamin.
I love cats.
I love Japanese culture.
I love the History and Sci-Fi channels.

If there's more ask I guess... o.o

Jade Gears

Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:25 pm
Jade Gears
My gosh this guild looks nice and organized and active. emotion_bigheart Suuuuper tired as I write this, so I might sound weird or sometin... oh well.

I love role play.
I do it whenever I can (even during boyfriend time if ya know what I mean -winks-).
I'm 21.
I'm in college for Communication Design (I'm weird and like coding with html and css ----yes i do profiles if anyone is interested owo ).
I hate pink.
I love my benjamin.
I love cats.
I love Japanese culture.
I love the History and Sci-Fi channels.

If there's more ask I guess... o.o

Heya, welcome to the guild! Hope you have fun xx

xPoppi  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:32 am
The Bloodied Monarch
'Ello all.

You sound very cool. ninja  

TRUEmetalBENDER

TRUEmetalBENDER

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:46 am
Soldat of life
I yearn for inspiration.

I dare the first person who reads this to give me a challenge. I'm quite busy of late, so be sure to PM me your challenge after posting it in this thread as the first person challenging me.

And thanks for inviting me whomever you many be.

May chocolate always be with you all all...

CHALLENGE!!! You will never see this one coming! twisted

P.s. check your wall xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:46 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Xx_The_Lonely_Cookie_xX
┏━━━━(_)━━━━┓
Firstly, I wanna say thanks for the invite ^_^
It's been a couple months (or longer I think) since I've roleplayed on Gaia, so I'm kinda stale on doing these with someone other than my friend.
I'm 14, and a constant procrastinator, and in awkward or uninteresting situations my skill is to evade and avoid sweatdrop
And I dont really care what you call me, but Nic is cool, or Cookie : P

Grammar and spelling are kinda my biggies, but I can tolerate some of it, as long as its nothing like "*I sit down and look at my lap* So...you own me?" or "But, masttter, you pomised me fwood" or stuff like that. I write sentences, but it might not result in long as hell paragraphs (which scare the living shiz out of me), and I try to provide what I can to the plot/story. I like to decorate my posts : P
Im also easily confused...so try to work with me?
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xD Sure! We're all improving all the time, helping each other. I know I used to be scared by paragraphs too, but I got a lot of help along the way.
Pretty posts are good! Check out the Lookbook, I've been the only one posting and its kinda lonely, lol.
Theres always the tutorial subforum open for everyone, and if you dare, theres the literate subforum...
emotion_awesome

Yeah, we all gotta learn somewhere XP And I'll definitely check it out, can't leave you lonely! razz I might try the literate subforum sometime in the future, but I'm nowhere near ready haha.  

Xx_The_Lonely_Cookie_xX

Biryu13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:36 pm
Hello everyone~ I am Biryu13 but you can call me Sara or Bibi or...whatever tickles your particular fancy.

I would say I am decent at roleplaying...have quite a few characters, but have no place to roleplay. I hope to spend some time with all of you ^w^ You all seem very nice~  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:24 pm
Hello! I'm Fictional Truth, but a lot of people just call me 'Truth'. However I go by about a hundred different names, so if you find a nickname you like, by all means use it. I've been called worse.

I like to think I'm a decent roleplayer. I have many characters, though I have a handful of my favorites. Ones I will use often are Stella, Aubrey, and Alyss... And Devin and Jasper for my male characters.

Its just a warning if you see me use the same character a billion times. Because I'm in love with a few of them. xD

I'm pretty open to chatting and giving just about any idea a shot.

Anyway, I'm going to browse for a bit, it looks like this will be tons of fun. ^^ And thanks for inviting me here. biggrin

Carnal Cupcake

Friendly Smoker

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:54 am
Biryu13
Hello everyone~ I am Biryu13 but you can call me Sara or Bibi or...whatever tickles your particular fancy.

I would say I am decent at roleplaying...have quite a few characters, but have no place to roleplay. I hope to spend some time with all of you ^w^ You all seem very nice~

xD Welcome, Sara! I hope you have lots of fun here.

xPoppi  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces