Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:32 pm
Scarlett Cross

Acidic Rhapsody

*.:*..:*.:*Eve FireNight*.:*..:*.:*

User Image

User Image

Eve patted Anton on the back " good thinking anton. " she said happly but where can they find a shop in this village, it must be somewhere far but close. Eve though to a minute before snapping her finger " i know, i smelled something strange on our way to the village, it smelled like, old or something. " Eve could not say what smell it was, it was something different thats for sure, smelled like, old things, new things like a shop that sells and buy new and old stuff and that might mean the people that could had sold the necklace. Eve gently took anton's hand " this way " she said as eve started pulling him to where she remember the smell came from. After pulling anton for some time she stopped for a minute smelling the air once more " its close but the wind picking up, its hard for me to smell where its comeing from " eve said with a sad and disapointing sound to her voice. She really wanted to help the old man, he was sweet and really loved his wife to keep something so close to him for so meny years.

User Image

·.·´¯`·.·´ InFerno Magma ·.·´¯`·.·

User Image

User Image

Inferno forgot another bag that inferno buyed for azalea so she could camp outside. Slowly standed up inferno told azalea she forgot something in the village and she would be back soon. Inferno went back to the place that she forgot to get her other stuff and when she almost placed her hadn onto the door the demon came close to her " yes, yes i do.. your point? " inferno asked knowing she does stick out like a sore thumb but inferno didnt care, she a fire spirit, inferno always sticks out. " you stick out too you know, your a demon after all " inferno said crossing her arms and her body faced him..

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:01 am
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

When the man said he was purged, Nyx's heart skipped a beat slightly. She secretly worked with her mind, trying to find the tiniest speck of a shadow left in his head, but realised he was telling the truth. Her secret weapon had been removed as quickly as it was placed there. Nyx sighed at the girl's question. "How many times do we have to go over this?" she replied to the girl in an agrivated tone. "We do what everyone here does. We travel. At least then we may have a hope of getting the two of you back where you came from." Nyx paused to think about what she had just said. It was true; all she ever seemed to do, or could remember doing, was travelling and occassionally ripping people to shreds.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: ))

Claivern

Victor XI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:43 am
Acidic Rhapsody

Stryker Reventon
User Image
Stryker had returned to Azalea's little camp dragging a large scale night creature, that was deprived of life by the tail. ....."Hungry anyone?" he asked. He had been gone for 26 hours his little catch could keep them fed for a good week. He still wasn't intending to remove his wolf mask, but he was less talkative since the energy drinks from the cafe he stole before have worn off. I wonder how that fire spirit will react. I can't eat this by myself, might as well share it. he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:13 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea was at the bonfire and wide eyed at the creature. "What on earth is that?" she asked as she bought the boar meat that she still had left over. She saw that he still had his masked on and that he was tired. A few of the girls brought out blankets and handed one to Stryker. "Here Mister. You can use this." she said smiling and ran back into the house for plates. The bous came back with fresh water. Once tomorrow is up she'll be leaving and the kids will be home.

Victor XI

hibikibean

Victor XI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:55 pm
Acidic Rhapsody

Stryker Reventon
User Image
Stryker dragged the creature a bit closer to the fire so it was more convenient. "Oh this? He said as his head turned to the creature. That would be dinner. He was handed a blanket before voicing a "Thank you." He looked at the creature, proud of his catch. "It's best to wait a couple of minutes before touching it." He said. The creature had been shocked to death.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:03 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea looked back and forth at Stryker and the creature. "Shocked..." she said shivering. She had finished cooking the boar meat and placed it on the childrens plate. She wondered where Inferno was she was taking awhile. She let out a sigh and sat on the ground as she took her own meat on her plate. She had one more and looked up at the strange man. "Do you want the food thats already cooked or do you want to wait and just cook yours instead?" she asked. She still didn't like him for some reason. Guess she's not use to people who pop out of nowhere and make jokes. She let out a sigh and began eating. If he was hungry he can get it himself.

Victor XI

hibikibean

Victor XI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:29 pm
Acidic Rhapsody

Stryker Reventon
User Image
Stryker replied. "I've already had a meal, but thanks for the offer." Stryker's little sugar rush that caused his funny approach had worn off, and he was back to his introvert quiet self that didn't really say much. He walked over to a spot and sat down before he looked at the moon for a good minute. He turned back to the fire. He watched as the bunch enjoyed their food. He was silent, that combined with the fact that there was a wolf mask on his face and that he was a quiet sleeper made it impossible to tell if he was awake or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:36 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

One of the kids went near the man and others came to see if he was asleep. The looked at the mask as it just stare into space with lifeless eyes. They looked back at Azalea and went to go see the creature that laid dead on the ground. "Dare you to touch it!" said one of them and pushed the youngest girl towards the beast. It looked and seemed lifeless. She took a stick and was going to poke its nose. But a sudden cold chill went down all of their spine and a cold mist appeared. "Take one more step and it'll eat your head." said Azalea trying to scare them. The little girl ran all the way to Azalea's side so she wouldn't get eaten by the dead creature. Too ease their troubled mind Azalea with a flicker of her finger she froze the creature in a miniature glacier. "Go in the house to sleep. I'll stay here" she said and began to lay down while everyone went into their house.

Victor XI

hibikibean

Victor XI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:44 pm
Acidic Rhapsody

Stryker Reventon
User Image
The 6 foot tall muscular man remained still for a couple of hours while Azalea and the children played for a bit before going into the house to sleep. The night was quiet and peaceful as cracking noises came from the bonfire. Was he awake or was he asleep?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:47 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea was already asleep. Not thinking if the man was sleeping or not.

Victor XI

hibikibean

Victor XI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:56 pm
Acidic Rhapsody

Stryker Reventon
User Image
Stryker's head finally moved before he stood up and stretched. He looked up the creature again, see that it was frozen in hard ice. He walked over to the creature and touched the the ice, feeling the cold through his skin. he turned his head to the sleeping lady. Wow, she must be the one who froze the beast. It must be hard work living out here, but to raise children in this kind of environment where abominations like this lurk must be like a full time job in the battlefield. I can't blame the woman for being pass out. Obviously chances at sleep must be very scarce. Makes me wonder if these children are biologically related to this woman. He thought before he turned to the moon again. Stryker went back to his spot and sat down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:02 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea woke up and stretched her arms out a bit. Inferno was still not back yet. She figured today she will take the kids back to their hometown. Their parents must be worried about them now. She let out a yawn to see Stryker awake. "Good morning." she said with a gentle smile.

Victor XI

hibikibean

Victor XI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:12 pm
Acidic Rhapsody

Stryker Reventon
User Image
Stryker replied to the waking Azalea. "Good morning Azalea, sleep well?" he asked as he folded the blanket that was given to him for the night.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:14 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

It was still early in the morning and Azalea stood up. She placed her hand over the creature and slowly clenched her fist absorbing the melted water into her body. She figured the kids are inside so she thought she'd go refill their water bottles.

Victor XI

hibikibean

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas