Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
-- New Member Welcome -- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

muymuychan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:54 pm
Funkyblueeyes
muymuychan
well thanks for the invite funky

im in my late twenties, work nightshift, artist/writer. i saw iron maiden live and purchased a $400 leather mickey mouse plush from Coach within a day of each other, and i think those facts give an insight into [gestures] my whole business

Hahahah welcome to the guild!
I'm a little bit jealous of your $400 leather mickey mouse plush and I can't even imagine what such a thing would look like. Except that it would be shaped like Mickey. That much I have a handle on.
Make yourself at home here!

it looks like this mate B)
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:55 pm
muymuychan
Funkyblueeyes
muymuychan
well thanks for the invite funky

im in my late twenties, work nightshift, artist/writer. i saw iron maiden live and purchased a $400 leather mickey mouse plush from Coach within a day of each other, and i think those facts give an insight into [gestures] my whole business

Hahahah welcome to the guild!
I'm a little bit jealous of your $400 leather mickey mouse plush and I can't even imagine what such a thing would look like. Except that it would be shaped like Mickey. That much I have a handle on.
Make yourself at home here!

it looks like this mate B)
User Image

Okay yeah that's pretty amazing.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Tea Elf

Magical Girl

14,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:00 pm
Hiiii thank you for the invite ! I'm Erica. I'm 19 years old.
I don't think I'm all that interesting but I really like memes, metal music, and shitposting in the cb.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:01 pm
Oh man. I feel like this was a good idea to accept the invite. I can see this is a good spot for me. Haha.
I'm Alyssa, I'm 24 years old, started Gaia in 2004. I check back every couple of years and see what's new but tbh I cannot figure out this hip new Gaia and all it's inflation and items.. *shrug*
I have a two year old, and I'm a Hot Topic store manager. Living all my teenage dreams.  

Squiggz

Tipsy Dabbler

7,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:02 pm
Tea Elf
Hiiii thank you for the invite ! I'm Erica. I'm 19 years old.
I don't think I'm all that interesting but I really like memes, metal music, and shitposting in the cb.

Hiya!
That's okay I'm not all that interesting either. In fact, my friends constantly rag on me for being such a "mom" all the time hahaha. I'm pretty lame. But I'm also the person most likely to have bandaids in my purse sooooo......

Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:03 pm
Squiggz
Oh man. I feel like this was a good idea to accept the invite. I can see this is a good spot for me. Haha.
I'm Alyssa, I'm 24 years old, started Gaia in 2004. I check back every couple of years and see what's new but tbh I cannot figure out this hip new Gaia and all it's inflation and items.. *shrug*
I have a two year old, and I'm a Hot Topic store manager. Living all my teenage dreams.

Oh man I can't figure it out either!!!! I came back and was like wait s**t's measure in the hundreds of millions now?!?!

Kindred spirits heart We'll figure it out eventually!  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:13 pm
Yo! My name's Kai, and I've been on and off Gaia for around eight years, I'd say.

I was an avid roleplayer in my heyday, although the atmosphere of the website (and my personal interests in rping) have shifted dramatically. Rping as a middle-high schooler actually influenced me to be a writer now biggrin

Hobbies: Writing, reading. I play an OK guitar and ukelele. I also have a soft spot for good coffee, a newspaper, my pupperino and reading about politics surrounding nuclear war.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:15 pm
Baddicus B itch
Yo! My name's Kai, and I've been on and off Gaia for around eight years, I'd say.

I was an avid roleplayer in my heyday, although the atmosphere of the website (and my personal interests in rping) have shifted dramatically. Rping as a middle-high schooler actually influenced me to be a writer now biggrin

Hobbies: Writing, reading. I play an OK guitar and ukelele. I also have a soft spot for good coffee, a newspaper, my pupperino and reading about politics surrounding nuclear war.

It's a good time to be alive for people who are interested in nuclear war politics ;P

Welcome to the guild!  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:09 am
Hi!
I am Lilithiann or just call me Lili, idc. Presently in this moment, I am 29 and I've been on Gaia since 2005 or at least as far as this account his concerned. I've had an older one but I don't remember what happened to that one.
I use to roleplay a lot but I just don't anymore. Mostly due to lack of inspiration and time. Same with my art, I just lack inspiration and time. When I'm not working or sleeping, I usually dedicate my time to games or whatever I happen to be researching at the time. I do like to research various topics pertaining to myth and lore in ancient history and then I just write an article for fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:59 am
Lilithiann
Hi!
I am Lilithiann or just call me Lili, idc. Presently in this moment, I am 29 and I've been on Gaia since 2005 or at least as far as this account his concerned. I've had an older one but I don't remember what happened to that one.
I use to roleplay a lot but I just don't anymore. Mostly due to lack of inspiration and time. Same with my art, I just lack inspiration and time. When I'm not working or sleeping, I usually dedicate my time to games or whatever I happen to be researching at the time. I do like to research various topics pertaining to myth and lore in ancient history and then I just write an article for fun.

Welcome to the guild!
It can be tricky balancing multiple hobbies. I've often found that a challenge. So many people I know have a single interest and they stick to it and get amazing at it, but how am I supposed to choose just one?!? We need more hours in the day. (Or rather, more non-work hours.)  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:50 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Lilithiann
Hi!

Welcome to the guild!
It can be tricky balancing multiple hobbies. I've often found that a challenge. So many people I know have a single interest and they stick to it and get amazing at it, but how am I supposed to choose just one?!? We need more hours in the day. (Or rather, more non-work hours.)

Well like, I work overnights, so I got day hours to do stuff but because I nap for like 3 hours after work and then 3 more hours before work, I don't have much energy to spare during the week.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:24 am
Call me Yuki or Hime. I'm 22 and just finish my university. ... [sorry i'm not much talkative redface ]  

Shiroyuki Himeno

Luminous Star

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:20 pm
Shiroyuki Himeno
Call me Yuki or Hime. I'm 22 and just finish my university. ... [sorry i'm not much talkative redface ]

Welcome to the guild! Congrats on finishing university, that's a pretty big deal!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:47 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Shiroyuki Himeno

Welcome to the guild! Congrats on finishing university, that's a pretty big deal!

Thanks heart  

Shiroyuki Himeno

Luminous Star

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:25 pm
Welcome to all the new sacrifices!!!!