Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:17 am
Kyria smiled and kissed him in return. "Yeah." She whispered feeling the last of her anxiety melt from her. "I love you." She added hoping that Arisa hadn't left yet.

Tyrion smiled and held her hand, taking her to the tent, maybe there would be some fresh bread or something nice for her, to give her comfort. It was obvious that the score had rattled her, that his interference had hurt her. He'd do anything to see her smile again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:37 am
Kendall grinned. "I love you too." he murmured back, unable to keep his face from portraying the sheer amount of happiness he felt just hearing Kyria say those words. He owed her so much . . . he could only hope that he could someday repay her for all she'd done for him and his kingdom.

Arisa gave a half-smile that quickly vanished, but the attempt was there as she took his hand. She wiped at her eyes again and a sigh escaped her before she allowed Tyrion to lead her into the tent. She really hoped Kyria wasn't upset with her. She wanted to enjoy her time with her sister . . . and if what she planned to do really did come to pass, it would likely be all the time she had remaining. Her expression hardened a little as her conviction to help the man who helped her only strengthened.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:34 am
Kyria blushed and clung to him as they returned to the camp. She had grown up so much from that selfish child she had been. She wanted to forgive her sister and move on. Be with her sister and Kendall. Something tugged at her, the changing of a score. . .a key change. . .tempo change. . .She shivered a little and clung more to Kendall.

Tyrion frowned. "Hey now." He whispered and helped her wipe her tears. "Deep breaths okay? We won't know until she comes back."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:38 am
Kendall rubbed Kyria's back lightly and led her over to the food tent. Deciding to check there as he didn't see Arisa anywhere in the vicinity right now.

Arisa nodded and took a deep breath. "I know . . . I just . . . I've just been reunited with her. I don't want us to be angry with each other . . ." she mumbled.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:25 am
Kyria took slow breaths and smiled looking about the tent. "Is she here?" She whispered lowly.

Tyrion sat and listened. "Well. . . You two have been apart for a while. You grew up apart so you need to get to know each other again. It'll take time. But judging from the look on her face I'm pretty sure she forgives you." He gestured with his head to the entrance of the mess tent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:40 am
Arisa looked in the direction that Tyrion gestured.

Kendall chuckled and was able to pick out Arisa rather quickly as Tyrion's head movement had caught his eye. "Over there." he said, pointing to where Arisa was standing up.

He didn't need to point out Arisa. She got up and ran to her sister once Tyrion drew her attention to the other. Once she got there, she embraced Kyria tightly. "I'm so sorry! I knew you can't be rushed with your composition, but still I . . . I . . . I'm sorry! I won't pry anymore! Please don't be cross!" she rambled.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:13 pm
Kyria held her sister close stroking her back. "Ssh." She whispered. "It's okay. You forgot. But we have learnt now haven't we?" She smiled and nuzzled her sister. "I have to keep going now though. . .something's changed. . ." She started to tremble. She needed to keep going.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:32 am
Arisa shook her head. "I shouldn't have forgotten though . . . Can you ever forgive me?" she whispered before hearing that Kyria needed to keep going with the composition. "You don't need to. I won't pry again. I promise." she whispered, pulling back slightly, a worried expression on her face. Poor Kyria . . . she seemed to be hit by their 'gift' the hardest.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:04 am
Kyria smiled softly at her sister. "It's okay." She replied pulling back and turning to her book and pencil; sitting at a table to keep writing.

Tyrion wondered as he watched the exchange, how Kyria hadn't gone mad. . .What kept her sane up till now?

"Finishing my works." Kyria said smirking looking up at him. "I stay sane by finishing whatever score I'm working on. . ." She narrowed her eyes at him. "You. . . make the music chaotic." She turned to Kendall. "But then I look at you." She smiled at him. "You smooth it, bring it into focus. . ." She tugged at his hand. "I can focus when you sit with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:09 am
Kendall smiled and sat next to Kyria. "Then shall I sit near you always?" he asked in a bit of a teasing fashion.

Arisa's eyebrow raised slightly when she said that Tyrion made the music chaotic. Then she thought it over and shrugged. "She's not wrong." she muttered, remembering her first couple of encounters with him. Chaotic was a good way to describe it.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:48 am
(( XD -giggle snort-))

Tyrion blushed a little. "Yeah. . .Yeah I can't lie. . .I'm a bit of a mess."

"Could be more messy in the future. . ." Kyria muttered then batted her lashes at Kendall. "Yes. . .Forever." She cooed. "Ooh~ I have to remember that score for next time. . .Shush." She waved the air then continued to compose Tyrions score.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:01 am
Arisa giggled a bit. "Chaotic compositions are more fun to play anyways." she muttered, hands held behind her back before she turned to Kendall. "Is there somewhere I can sleep?" she asked softly.

Kendall smiled at Kyria, pressing a kiss to her head before Arisa's question caught his attention. "Ah, yes." he said, before turning to Kyria. "Love, if you don't mind, your sister wishes to sleep and I would show her where she'll be staying. I won't be long." he murmured softly to her. He had basically just promised to always be by her side. He would be sure to get her permission to leave it.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:05 am
"Kay." Kyria cooed and kissed his cheek. She waved him off. "Be quick okay?" She grinned softly.

Tyrion blinked a little, he'd been focusing on Kyria that he'd spaced on Arisa. "Oh. . .Right yeah." He smiled and gently put a hand on Arisa's shoulder. "Should I follow? Or stay here to keep Kyria safe?"

"I don't need a babysitter. . ." Kyria growled.

"But what if you wander?" Tyrion asked. "I mean. . .What if you get distracted or something, walk out and into a river or something. .. "  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:36 pm
Arisa sighed and placed an hand on Tyrion's shoulder. "She'll be fine." she said softly. "I'm going to bed." she said, following after Kendall who promised to be back shortly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:52 pm
Kyria grinned. "Ha!" She cried in triumph then stuck out her tongue at Tyrion like a child then returned to her score.

"What are you? Five?" Tyrion asked with a huff. "Fine, fine, I'll come too, wait for me Arisa." He called jogging after them.

Kyria hmphed at Tyrion and continued with her work, eyes focusing on her paper. The music dancing before her eyes while she wrote. She couldn't describe what she was writing, it confused her way too much.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games