Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:54 pm
"How can you just exclude some of your children for a favorite!?" Tamera stormed towards Demetrius, "There is no reason to act like-"

"A demon?" Demetrius peered down at Tamera, "Be a good pet and prepare the children their food."

Tamera raised her right hand to slap Demetrius, but kept her cool as she saw Damien in the demon's arms. She snatched her son from his grasp and went inside. Damien didn't squirm in her arms or resist, he just rested his head against Tamera's shoulder. His golden eyes gazed at his siblings as the angel remained on the ground.

Demetrius went over to Rein and Klaus. He picked up Rein, who fought him all the way though Demetrius kept a firm grip on him and took Klaus' hand tightly before taking them back into the house, "Both of you need to be more in touch with your demon blood if you ever want to protect your mother. You may not agree with my methods, but when it comes to protecting the others, you'll think of my teachings."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:06 pm
Rein left kicking and screaming but Klaus, after removing his arm from his father's grip went willingly. "I am in touch enough thank you very much." Klaus growled. "It's Rein you should teach since he turned full demon at you. Not me. Those two are twins but the genes split he's a full blood demon Rose a full blood weeping angel. Though Rein has echos of weeping angel powers and mother's temper. He takes after you. And if you weren't so stupidly wrapped up in yourself and actually spent time with us like a normal father instead of brooding all the time you'd have known that. But instead you threw a tantrum because nobody loved you and risked Tamera's life for your selfish and childish wants. This is why I wish to not be like you. To not tap more into my demon side. Or just figure it out myself because being you is not what I want when I'm a full fledged Adult. Rein-"
"You don't speak for me!" Rein hissed. Then he paused. "No. Actually in this case he does. And you should be spending less time worrying about our powers and more time worrying about the mother of your children!" Rein bit his lip and frowned. It was his fault his mother was hurt. "I'm going to check on Rose before I say something that will make you want to fight me." He growled at his father and left for Rose who'd single handedly dragged her mother inside and onto the couch.
"Mama, what did that angel mean when it called me your heir?" Rose whispered making sure no one but Ellyone could hear.
"The weeping angels are elite females darling. That's why." She turned her eyes to her daughter who whined when she grew paler. But Ellyone simply petted her child and stared at the ceiling. Rein dashed in shortly after and held his twin close stroking her hair making sure she was okay then gingerly got on the couch and snuggled with his mother. "Are you getting the same attitude toward your father as Klaus is?" Ellyone asked with a smile.
"Only because he's stupid." Rein growled.
"Well I agree sometimes he can be but you should give him a chance-"
"I did mama and he threw it at me by spawning that child." Ellyone frowned.
"So that's what t his is about. For both of you. My love isn't enough is it?" Rose gasped and nodded quickly. "Of course it is mama. We just wish father was more like you. . . Like Eli."
"Enough of this. I'm tired. Let me sleep." Ellyone said curtly trying not to couch up the blood that had gathered in her lungs. She closed her eyes and sighed trying to breath best she could through the pain.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:47 pm
Demetrius barely recoiled at both his older sons leaving his side. It was in that moment that he recalled the moment when he killed his own father. The demon man remembered the look of shock on his father's face as he realized he had been cut in two, but his eyes never left Demetrius'. Was this the same feeling his own father felt when the patriarchal line is cut? He decided then it was best to leave the house for a bit.

Tamera took Damien to her room where Leila waited impatiently. She sat her son next to Leila as she tried to calm her temper, but she was getting more and more aggravated by the minute knowing that the other children were suffering from a lack of a real father in their life. Her eyes then went to Leila, the only child who seemed content with her life since she had both parents who adored her. Then, Tamera's gaze went to Damien who had his real father's adoration as well as his human mother's love.

"Leila, go to your siblings," Tamera whispered as she held Damien in her arms.

"But-" Leila spoke up, "I don't-"

"Leila," Tamera raised her voice slightly, "Please. Go play with Rose and Rein, or Klaus. Someone. They need to see you."

Leila reluctantly left her mother's warm room and went down the stairs to see the others were huddled around her other mother. She went to Ellie's side and sat with the others, she was worried for her angelic mother's well being.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:58 pm
Rose looked over to her half sister and flew at her hugging her tight. "It was so scary Lee~" Rose whined. "There were so many of them and *sniffle* they're so stony and scary and they want me and mama and Rein is being weird and Klaus won't stop pacing and mama's growing paler. . . I don't know what to do. Tell me what to do Lee! Please?"

Ellyone looked her children over with a smile. Leila looked a little uncomfortable around her half siblings and Ellyone couldn't blame her. The half breeds could be scary. "Leila." Ellyone said in a slightly commanding tone. "Come here." Her hand reached out and she smiled beckoning the girl for a hug. "Please. Cwera." She whispered low. Rein had gone to sleep and Klaus was busy trying to pry Rose away so she didn't accidentally strangle Leila. "Girl hug me! Leila needs to bond some more with her. . . uh. . . parent. Just leave it for the moment."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:22 pm
"Momma," Leila murmured as she went to Ellie, holding her angelic parent softly.

She rested her head against Ellie's as Leila was careful holding her parent. The love she felt for her angelic parent was different than her love for Tamera. Her bond with her human mother was more for protection later on her their lives where Leila knew she wouldn't have to protect Ellie.

Tamera came down the stairs with Damien trailing behind her. He stood behind her legs as Tamera stopped at the other side of the room where Ellie and the other children were. She was happy to see that Ellie was safe once again, but this was driving the children crazy. Her gaze then went down to Damien, who didn't really belong in that little picture across the room. The weird part was that it didn't seem to bother him too much. If anything, he was a tad bit curious why they were all gathered there.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:34 pm
Ellyone smiled with pride at her eldest child. "Be glad Leila, you will never carry the burden Rose does." She whispered caressing Leila's hair. "But they will still protect you." She chuckled a little watching her children all move closer. Her eyes turned to Tamera then to Damien and frowned as if him being there was an abnormality. She inwardly shrugged it off then returned to showering her children with affection. She wondered absently if Tamera was carrying or not. But if she was, Ellyone was sure Tamera would tell her straight away.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:45 pm
Tamera winced at the obvious signs the others were giving at Damien's presence. Her maternal instincts began to kick in as she brought Damien closer to her. Demon or not, he was still her son and her love for him would never change. Tamera took Damien's wrist as she had him follow her to the couch where Tamera sat besides the catch, Damien in her lap.

Leila remained by Ellie's side before walking over to her other mother. Tamera watched as Leila pulled Damien from Tamera's lap onto her own lap. It gave Tamera a small smile knowing that Leila also accepted Damien despite how the others feel about the youngest child.

"Ellie," Tamera spoke up, "Let me take you to your room to rest. When Demi gets back, he can watch you tonight to make sure nothing else happens."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:54 pm
Ellyone smiled small. "Maybe. If he's not brooding again." She croaked trying to stay awake. "I'd love to go back to my room but I fear I may not make it. Just let me nap here a while longer so I can regain some strength to walk again. Whatever Rein's claws are made of I don't like them. It's like an infection or something in my belly. But I'm almost healed so I should be good by tomorrow. Or next week. . . or something. . . I don't know I'm not sure if I have my schedule right." She laughed a little then winced. Laughing hurt. . . Bad.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:03 pm
"Alright then," Tamera stood up, then turned to the kids, "Let your mother sleep in peace. She'll be better soon enough."

She went to Ellie's bathroom to use the larger bathtub to bathe this time. Ellie was safe in the house and so were the kids, so Tamera could feel a little bit of relief and just soak in a nice, hot bath. Drawing a hot bath, Tamera stripped off her clothes and sat in the hot water. She feared that Ellie was too rash and may, one day, get herself in a far worse condition. That would leave Tamera and Demetrius with the kids, and she didn't trust Demi to fully support all of the children, which left her to find a way to provide for the kids. Besides, would Demi even support her?

Tamera decided not to think about it as she went beneath the water for a few minutes. Being immortal felt different, like holding her breath beneath the water didn't feel weird and she could actually remain beneath the water for a longer period of time.

Leila and Damien were besides themselves as they were playing quietly with each other. She could sense that the others didn't want Damien there, but she kept silent. Damien wasn't the one harming their mother. However, he was the reason why their father was slowly abandoning them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:38 pm
Ellyone slept best she could but she kept having a nightmare. The same one over and over. Darkness will fall when the unholy union is made. That's what echoed constantly in her mind. No matter what she didn't she couldn't block out what the voice way saying. It was driving her mad but at the same time she was confused as to what would bring darkness to the three realms. She could think of nothing that would put them in danger. At all. But that was just her personally.

Rein and Rose slept peacefully and Klaus just stood looking on. He had to admit he didn't like Damien that much be he could be tolerated if Klaus put his mind to it. The key word being If.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:42 pm
Leila took Damien to the front door where she put his coat and other necessities on before putting on her own coat. She led him outside where she began to play with him in the snow. Her younger brother stared around him, which was making it difficult for Leila to play with him when he just stood there. Leila then began to show him how to make a snowball, but Damien wouldn't make any. Instead, he showed her he made a fireball. This time, the fire didn't hurt her. She easily touched the flames without being burnt.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:45 pm
Klaus followed them out just keeping an eye on them. The weeping angel's stood at bay which was good. He didn't need to go into his rage but he had a feeling that Damien was watching them too. But his older half sister managed to get his attention and they started playing again. The Angel's kept Leila safe and he kept Damien safe. He knew the angel's wouldn't protect him for being one of the 'filth' but that didn't matter. Klaus was more than capable of killing people to protect his family. . . Even if no one wanted him around.

Ellyone woke with a start. In her own bed. She looked around and saw the back of a weeping angel leaving out the window. And she felt a million times better. Rose and Rein lay snuggled against her sides then she frowned. "This isn't my room." She breathed hearing Tamera's singing from the bathtub. "Darling." She called trying not to wake her children as she shifted and entered the bathroom as Eli. "I feel I have neglected you." He purred kneeling beside the tub slipping a hand in the water to rub her thigh. "Will you permit me to fix my error?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:40 pm
Tamera was surprised to see Eli walk into the bathroom and quickly covered herself. She sat up in the tub as Eli came closer, then began to rub her thigh. Relaxing once again, Tamera reached out and caressed Eli's cheek before moving towards him and kissed him softly before resting against the back of the tub, "You may, but not in here. It's not comfortable."

"Damien?" Leila called out.

She saw her little brother walking off from where she had first seen him. Leila took off to catch up with Damien, but he walked faster. Finally, she caught up to him to see where he was walking to. It was the road that led to the city where she knew Damien's father usually went to and came back with bags full of money.

"You want to see Demi?" Leila asked, Damien nodded.

Leila turned back to see the mansion. She was the second oldest, and maybe nothing would happen if they left for a little bit. Taking Damien's hand, Leila began walking with Damien along the road to go find Demi.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:59 pm
"The half human has left the grounds." The weeping angels whispered amongst themselves. "Protect the halfling." They followed unseen keeping harm away from the children as they walked. They knew it would be one of the things their leader wanted but the first thing would cause a struggle and the children would get hurt so they didn't go with plan A take them back.

Eli grinned a little and kissed Tamera's nose. "How about this then." He stripped off and got in the tub pulling Tamera so she was on his lap. He liked sharing the dominating when making them one. "This is about you my love. So I will take the discomfort to bring you pleasure." His hands rubbed her back sexually. If she said no, he'd try taking her in the shower. That was always fun.

"Have you seen Leila and Damien?" Klaus asked Rose and Rein who shook their heads and went back to sleeping. Klaus frowned. This was bad. If anything happened to either of them both his parents would kill him. He took a deep breath and raced off following their scent. He guessed he was about a half hour behind them but if he was fast enough he'd catch up quickly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:54 pm
Leila and Damien finally made it to the town though they were both freezing cold and in need of some type of nourishment. Maybe it was the way they looked in their current state that made some strangers approach them and hand them something to eat. Damien examined the sandwich they were given before gnawing at it ferociously.

"Save some for me!" Leila exclaimed, but Damien finished it off before she could take the sandwich from him.

She grumbled to herself as they still pressed on. Wherever Damien's father was better be nearby, because she was already tired from the night before and didn't want to be out for to long. Something took over Leila as she hesitated in front of a dark alley. She turned to see it barren, but why was she attracted to it? Leila took a breath before walking down with Damien to see a red door at the end of the alley. From the outside, she couldn't hear anything from the door.

Then, Leila tugged Damien to the side and hid behind a few trashcans nearby as the door was unlocked and opened. Out stepped Demetrius with a large wad of money in his hand as a woman lingered on him.

"Come back soon," she kissed him softly before going back inside.

Leila held her breath as she kept Damien from running from his grip. She knew that her angelic mom loved him and they shared a relationship with her mom, but who was the other woman?

"Well..." Tamera blushed deeply, "The kids are safe..and we do have a few minutes.."

Feeling Eli's hands on her was already making her skin feel as if she were on fire. The desire for Eli grew as she steadied herself on top of him before leaning forward and kissing him deeply to begin their love making.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games