Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:20 pm
"I. . . I can't tell you yet." She replied. "I can't risk that someone will follow you. I can't. . . I'm not running away. I'm just going somewhere I can think without them around. Look I gotta go. The longer I stay on the line the easier father will find me. I'll call you when I get to wherever I decide to stop. I love you." Then she hung up.

Emma turned off her phone and put it sightlessly in her back pack as she continued to drive. She wasn't lying. She needed a place that they couldn't get to her. She frowned and pulled over somewhere and turned her phone back on. "Oma." Emma said calling a number. "It's me, Emma. Yeah, it's good to hear your voice too. . . Listen, can I come stay with you a while? No, not long. I just. . . I just need a safe place to think over some things. No Henry's not giving me trouble. I'll explain when I get there. You still live in Texas don't you? Great I'll see you in a few hours. . . yes. I'm going to dump the car I'm in and take a plane. Please, if a man named Conrad calls you or Anya, or Contessa, Or Jess, Or even Oscar. Tell them I told you I was going to Seattle. Thanks. Love you Oma. See you soon." She hung up and continued driving to the airport after texting a lycan code to Liam giving him very vague directions to where she would be. that way, any one following would get lost too. And it would give her time to think too.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:18 pm
Liam took the sun as his opportunity to leave without being followed by certain vampires. He left the castle by bursting through the front doors, gripping his cell phone with his teeth as he transformed into his wolf form and dashed out as he recalled the vague directions in his mind.

Anya hurried to the front door, but shielded herself from the sun's rays. She impatiently waited until the sun was mostly set before venturing out, kicking her shoes off as she ran barefoot to the nearby forest. Easily hopping the fence, Anya ran through the woods until she found Oscar sitting at the base of a tree as he poked at a small fire, "Aren't you going to go too?! All my hard work was for nothing?"

Oscar glanced up at her, "She's going to an airport, why do I need to chase after her when I know i've already won?"

She raised a brow as confusion was written on her face. Oscar leaned back against the tree, "I got inside her head. Why else would she run off? I gave her an obstacle that she actually has to sit down and think about rather than just make another quick decision. Only a fool would run after her, or at least someone who was discouraged."

"Liam.." Anya breathed as she looked towards the road.

"He's scared he's going to lose her," Oscar smirked to himself, "Because he's going to."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:07 pm
"All right dearling." Emma's grandmother purred in a thick Highlander accent. "Tell me what's wrong. And why do you smell different?" Emma took a deep breath.
"I screwed up Mame." Emma whined putting her head in her hands.
"More boy troubles?" Her grandmother cooed continuing to knit a blanket. "First Henry, now this?"
"No. Henry's dead. These two are different-"
"Two?! Dear me you're popular aren't you?"
"Grandma, Conrad is my father, he's the king of the vampires, and he wants me to be happy but. . . Oscar, you know the guy I sent you that letter about? He. . . He screwed up too it got me killed-"
"You died?!" Her grandmother cried tossing aside her knitting and holding her granddaughter close. "Oh leanen I'm so sorry."
"No that's not half of it." Then Emma went on to explain everything. It took an hour or so but everything came out.
"You're not going back. . . are you?" Emma's grandmother asked the obvious.
"No." Emma admitted after a long silence. "I can't ever go back. Being there hurts."
"Yet you still love this Oscar."
"It doesn't matter. Part of me. . . well all but my human part hate's him. I have this overwhelming urge to push him into the sun. so I'm never returning. But if Liam follows me. . . If he follows me. I'll ask him to run with me. I know it'll mean never seeing any one again."
"Oscar didn't stop you did he?" Her grandmother pointed out. "That's why you ran. So he'd stop you." Emma shook her head.
"I'll admit a part of me was hoping he'd be there to stop me. But I knew he wouldn't."
"Did you at least tell Liam my address?"
"No need too, He and I snuggled in bed a few times, if he doesn't know my scent by now he's retarded." Emma said a bit to bluntly.

Conrad sped down the highway tears in the form of blood rolled down his cheeks. His child had run from him. Was it wise to go after her? No but he had to do something! Obviously his subtle manipulation to try and make her rebel and choose Oscar failed epically he called her cell phone: Hi you've reached Emmaline Troy, if this is not Wolfy then hang up now. *beep*
"Dammit Emma! Running away won't solve your problems!"
"Yelling at her won't solve them either Conrad."
"Mother!!" Conrad cried almost swerving into traffic. "What are you doing here?"
"Isn't is Obvious? Helping you look for my granddaughter."
"She's gone to her Mame in Texas. My guess, Liam's already half-way there. So good news, you'll meet her human grandmother."

Emma listened to her voice mail message from her father with a frown. "Great. . . now the king is coming. . . Don't invite him in. Whatever you do."
"Wasn't planning on it dearling." Her grandmother purred pouring a cup of tea. "One moment." Emma grandmother crooned going to the door and opening it with a smile. "Hmm let's see, panting, sweat covered, tall painfully handsome, you must be Liam."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:52 am
"Emma!" Liam craned his neck over the older woman to see his fiance, "Emma!"

He waited until he was permitted inside the house before tackling Emma into a tight embrace. His body shook from the miles and miles of constant running, sweat poring from every pore on his body, but he didn't care. Emma was back in his arms where she should be. For the first time in a long time, even tears rolled down his cheeks. He thought for sure that she would be gone from his life forever and that was a fate he wasn't ready to handle. Liam held the back of her head as he whispered, "Emma, I know this has been hard for you, but you know how much I love you and I would never hurt you. Please, please don't run like this without me, I can't be away from you."

Anya watched as her own fiance and his mother zipped passed the two vampires in a car. If Liam couldn't bring Emma back, she knew Conrad would at any cost. She then turned her gaze back to Oscar who seemed so calm about the situation. Anya then asked, "So are you going to go after her now?"

"See it from my perspective," Oscar glanced up at her, "I come back, Emma is distressed and leaves, and the mutt goes after her. From the way I see it, i've placed her in the corner this time and it's her turn to choose who's heart she's going to break."

"But what if she chooses that wolf?" Anya asked, a little hint of anger in her voice, "You told me that-"

"I asked you to vouch for me and you did. Grant it, I shouldn't have asked you to do all that you did for me, but you did and things went the way they went," Oscar stood and dusted himself off, "She's not going to choose Liam. Remember, i'm inside her head, all that hate she feels for me now will remain there until she realizes her own feelings for me before haven't changed."

The male vampire then looked up at the moon and stars, "I'm giving the mutt a fighting chance before I make my final move. After that, she won't run back to a wolf. She may hate me for awhile longer, but she'll be back."

Anya crossed her arms, she didn't exactly want to be apart of this but it seemed as if she would have to make sure Oscar wasn't killed in the process. She let out a small sigh as she took a step to the side, "Ready to head out?"

"Yeah, we'll be there in a few hours. That'll be enough time for Liam to think he's got the upper hand," Oscar shrugged before the two stepped into the shadows.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:39 pm
Emma's Mame let him passed with a smile watching him as he half tackled half hugged Emma from the couch. She knew in that moment who Emma had chosen. And she was happy for her granddaughter. She frowned as she spotted a BMW turn roughly into her street and closed the door about to open her mouth but they looked so happy. She'd let them have their moment.

"Oh Liam," Emma whined holding him close and kissed him deeply. "I'm so sorry."
"Bathrooms third door on the left give him a bath darling." Mame purred watching with pride as Emma guided the exhausted wolf to the bathroom.
"I don't think our pack will be able to be apart of this." She whispered to him with a smile. Her eyes flickered over his face wondering if he understood what she wanted from him. What her words meant. "Mame gave me these." She showed him two wedding bands. "Yours will have to be resized though." Butterflies fluttered angrily in her stomach. She'd never done this willingly before and she was nervous. She put the rings on the counter in the bathroom and drew up a bath for them both closing the door and flooding the room with Jasmine and camomile to mask their scents. "My wolfy." She purred smiling up at him caressing his cheek. "Be gentle?" Her amber eyes flashed grey with her nerves. She'd made her choice.

"Adele!" Conrad roared pounding the door til it shattered under his fist.
"I'm not letting either of you in." Emma's Mame growled from down the hall. "She told me not to let any vampires in the house. Besides, what your kind did to her made Henry seem like he was only pulling on her hair!! You'll never see my granddaughter again!" She held a gun at Conrad. "Now get lost! She's going to be happy with Liam and you or that Oscar will not change that! Ever!"
"But that's what I want Adele! I want my daughter happy and if Liam makes her happy then so be it!"
"Conrad are you really-?"
"Shut up mother! Adele please! I couldn't protect your daughter. . . let me protect mine."
"It's not your place to any more Conrad." Adele purred.
"What do you mean?" Conrad asked with a frown.
"What God has brought together let no man or vampire tare apart. I'm not retired yet!" Adele grinned evilly then pressed the security button. "I wouldn't touch those, They are 60% silver. You'll fry off your hand." She cackled and turned on Days of Our Lives at full volume.
"No!" Conrad roared. " Not again! They're taking her from me again!"
"Was she really yours to begin with Conrad?" Contessa asked.
"Yes! She'd my flesh and blood too mother! They can't do this to me!"
"Let her marry the mutt. Then you and Anya can focus on breeding full blood vampires."
Conrad pulled out his phone and dialled Anya. "Milaya. Cancel your plans. Emma. . . Emma's not coming back." He took a deep breathe trying not to cry. "We've lost her forever this time Milaya. I've tried. There's nothing I can do short of bursting through a silver armoured house. I'm sorry. But we lost."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:10 pm
Anya stood silently. She and Oscar were barely an hour away from where they were following Conrad. No... Anya hung up the phone before placing it in her bra. They couldn't give up just yet, not when they've come so far and she had almost sacrificed everything for Oscar and Emma to be together. Anya watched as Oscar looked back, almost asking what was wrong, but she stopped him, "Keep going."

"But who called?" he asked, "Was it Conrad?"

"..Yes, they found Emma," Anya answered before running ahead of him, "Just keep going."

Oscar frowned as he followed Anya. He had a sinking feeling that things may have not turned out the way he wanted them to. Plus, Anya never acted like this. She was confident, yes, but there was something about this situation that was putting him on the edge.

The two vampires showed up in front of a decent sized home where Conrad and his mother stood outside as well. Anya acknowledged her fiance and his mother before going right up to the door, "Emma! Emma, let me in!"

"Anya, what's going on?" Oscar asked, "I can barely smell the wolf here, where is he?"

Anya cringed before banging harder on the door, "Emma! You're making a mistake and you'll never be able to change it after this!"

Then, it became clear to Oscar. His once dead heart felt more alive than it did before he was bitten. The male vampire lowered his gaze as he couldn't believe that he actually lost the battle completely. Emma, the spoiled, psychopathic, rude pyre, the woman he loved wanted someone else. Oscar stumbled until he fell on his behind as he placed his hands on his head. This couldn't be happening...

Liam held Emma close to him before kissing her softly. He then pulled away before taking off his shirt and letting her touch all the muscles on his torso. This was the moment he had been waiting for. Though it wasn't ceremonial, he wanted to make her his mate for life. This would ensure that nothing and no one could take her from him. He bent down to kiss along her neck as he pulled her back to him, "Before we face your father and whoever else is here, let me mark you as my own. I want the world to know that you belong to me and that I would kill anyone who thinks about trying to take you from me."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:29 pm
Everything was going so well, his kisses were sweet, his body oh so yummy. Yet when his hands slipped to her waist, Emma tensed. She tried so much to relax but her thoughts drifted against her will to Henry. . . The horror she felt made her sick. She couldn't get aroused like this. This feeling had her heart labour with panic. Her stomach clenched. "Wait." She said trying to sound strong as she lurched forward to the toilet and emptied her stomach. This wasn't what she wanted. Yet. . . It was Liam. He was stable. Loyal. He wouldn't hurt her. Her eyes blanked for a moment. "I. . . it's not you. . ." She said looking back at him pleading with him to believe that it wasn't his fault she'd just chundered in the toilet. "Don't. . . Don't hurt me. Promise. . . Promise you'll never hurt me." Tears rolled down her cheeks. She tried her best not the let fear take over. She didn't want to be afraid. She just needed him to reassure her. To take her in his arms and tell her everything was going to be all right.

Adele frowned. So Oscar had come. She opened the door a little. "So, you're the one who's responsible for all this." Adele growled at Oscar. "You're the one who's turned my kind, humble, polite, stable grandchild into the mess she was when she arrived. Yet you think by coming here you could have prevented this? You should have stopped her at the airport." Then she looked at him. Really looked at him. "Oh god what have I done?" Adele gasped throwing open the door and stalking over to Oscar. "It's not too late!" She hissed lowly. "You have a chance to stop her." Adele grabbed his hand and dragged him inside. "They're in the bathroom! Hurry!"

"I'm sorry." Emma said standing up and moving over to him. "I'm ready. I'm ready for us to start." Her arms wrapped around his waist as she listened to his heartbeat. She was afraid but knew he'd remove that fear. She wanted to be with Liam. Yet, Oscar. . . No. She couldn't think of him. Wait. . . She heard her Mame's voice and she frowned. "Wait here." She said opening and closing the door behind her. "Mame!" She shrieked seeing Adele trying to force Oscar to sit on the couch. "What is he doing on here?!"
"I invited him in Emma!" Adele growled. "Just. . . hear him out. If you still want to go with Liam do so and I know he was the one that caused your change. . . But honey it was a long time coming. Just sit and listen to him. Please." Emma looked totally betrayed. Yet this was her chance to not be selfish. Her heart pounded in her chest. Was she really going to abandon her chance for a stable relationship? Could Oscar give her the stability she craved? She paced in the hallway like a predator stalking the boundaries of a wounded prey. Could she take that chance? "Fine." She said and sat next to the pathetic looking Vampire. She took a deep breath. "Oscar. . . I forgive you. . . And I'm sorry I've hurt you." She looked at him. "But honestly? You're not what I need. You're what I want. But not what I need. I can't love someone who says things to hurt me, who puts me on edge all the time. When you do your silly things, it makes me want to hurt you to show you how much those silly things hurt me." She got off the couch. She hoped he'd reach out and stop her. "I love Liam. I'm sorry but that's the truth. Maybe it'll be like twilight, not the lame story line but, when Bella chose Edward Jacob got imprinted on their daughter, maybe it'll be like that for you. Maybe our daughter will knock your socks off." She pressed a kiss to his forehead. "Good bye Oscar." Then she turned to leave for the Bathroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:50 pm
Oscar snatched Emma's wrist and jerked her back towards him, causing the others in the room to gasp and take a step forward. The vampire seethed with rage towards the situation and the female in his grasp. She was choosing to hurt him, to put him through the hell he had placed himself in. Oscar barred his teeth at just the sight of her, but she evoked such intense love for her as well as such spite.

"Not what you need? I don't need any of this nonsense, but we agree on one thing: want. Since the day I had the unfortunate event of meeting you, I have fallen in desperate love for you. I sacrificed all that I worked hard for just to protect you," Oscar ran his fingers through her hair, "Yet you say you love someone else. The night you died was the night I saw you hold that mutt and I left, your death was your own though my heart died that day as well. Seeing you here, hearing you say you need that mutt and that you're choosing him over me and mocking me with some love-sick tale that a woman wrote out of her a** with is.."

The male vampire released Emma as he took a step back. Oscar held his hand to his heart and clutched at his shirt, "Choose one, and I will either stay or leave depending on your choice. If you choose him, I will never return here."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:10 pm
"This. This right here is exactly what I'm talking about." Emma said calmly. "Good bye Oscar. I hope you can find true happiness one day." Lies! She turned from him again. "I loved you Oscar. . . I loved you so very much but when I died, my love for you died with me." LIES!!!! She couldn't move. Her heart pounded so hard in her chest it felt like it was going to burst. Something was wrong. She pressed a finger to her nose. It came back bloody. "Mame. . . " She breathed in a panic her grandmother raced to her. "Sweetling." Adele gasped putting a tissue to her grandchild's nose. "You're lying. You always have a nose bleed when you're lying ever since you were little-"
"Shut up!" Emma hissed. "I. . . I can't." She spun around taking the tissue away. "Oscar I'm sorry." Tears rolled down her cheeks. "But I can't. I still love you but I can't be with you. Your temper. . . Just. . . How you act it's too much like him. I'd never be able to lower my guard. That's what I mean. I want you with all my heart but I can't. . . I can't be with someone who reminds me so much of Henry that I want to kill myself to make it end. It hurts me Oscar. You're what I want."
"Emma stop it you'll only make the bleeding worse." Adele growled but Emma shook her head.
"I can't do this Mame. I can't do any of this any more. I don't want to choose!" She stood silent using the bloody tissue to wipe her tears. She didn't have the thinking time any more. "But I have to choose. And Liam is better for my mental health than you are. I'm sorry. But I wish you every happiness in your future endeavours and I-"
"Emma!" Conrad's voice roared. "Emma the sun!!" Emma looked outside and gasped. How could she forget!? The sun rose brighter in Texas. "Everyone inside!" She hissed letting her father, Contessa and Anya into the house closing it all up. Once inside, Conrad looked Emma over. "You've been lying haven't you?" Conrad stated. Emma nodded only once. "Oh Milaya. It's okay." He hugged his child close. He turned to Oscar and went to say something but Emma broke her father's grip. She took Oscar's hand and lead him to her bedroom which was light proof and closed the door. "Oscar. I want to choose you so badly, I really do. I just. . . I just don't know. Everything inside me is telling me that Liam is the person but that's not true at all. . ." Something about her had changed in that moment in her father's arms. "I was wrong. . . it's not you who reminds me of Henry. It's Liam. I mean. I was about to do things with him but all I could do was puke my guts up. But thinking about those things with you, I feel calm. I don't. . . If it's just you and me and none else. I see you. When I sleep I dream of you. When I woke from that weird purgatory or coma or whatever it was. The first words from my lips were 'Where's Oscar' I wanted you to be there when I woke. I lied out there in the living room. My love for you didn't die when I did. I just died." She shook her head. "This isn't what I wanted to say. . . " She ran her fingers through her hair. "I. . . I want to choose you. I want you. And even though we fight, and hurt each other with cutting words. And you bring out every negative feeling in me ever in the history of me. I still love you." More tears. "I love you so frickin much. But a part of me is scared Oscar. What happens if you say something to hurt me so bad I leave you. Or I get so angry I push you into the sun?! I'm not choosing Liam to hurt you. I choosing him to protect you. From me." She stood with her back against the door. He'd have to choose now. Would be explode at her? Or understand that she was doing this for him? OR would he say something to make her change her mind? Emma didn't know. But she hoped he would say something to change her mind. She needed him too.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:56 pm
Anya watched in fear that she may witnessing a heart break from her friend. She stood by Conrad as she kept on hand on his arm while her other hand to her lips.

Oscar stood still as he listened to her words. He didn't want to react angrily towards her any longer. They loved each other and that was just it. But the grudges they held for other people and their own personal demons were far greater than they originally appeared. Oscar held out his right hand to her, "Emma. I can't promise that i won't lose my temper with you, and I can't promise that we won't fight like we already do. But I can promise that I will never leave you, no matter what type of fight we have, and that I'll always love you until the day I can no longer walk this Earth."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:20 pm
Tears sprung in Emma eyes. That was the tipping point. She didn't take his hand. She threw herself into his arms and held him tight. But reality sunk in. She was a princess. She had a duty. "Even if my father forces me to marry Liam?" She whispered. "Even though I'm choosing you. My father is King. I cannot disobey him." She started crying. "Even though I want you he'll make me choose Liam. A truce. To solidify it with no threat of attack must be met with a marriage. I highly doubt he's going to palm of Anya." She started pacing. She had to go back to that bathroom. . . And finish what she started.

Conrad held Anya close. "It'll be okay. We'll all get through this-"
"All right. I have blankets and sleeping bags for you all. Oscar will sleep out here with you and Emma and Liam in their marriage bed-"
"You honestly think she'll pick that mutt?" Contessa roared.
"Yes. Because she is a princess and her duty is to the safety of her kingdom. Liam may not be her first choice but she will pick him to preserve peace with your kinds."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:33 pm
Oscar thought about it for a few moments. He didn't want exactly share Emma, but it didn't seem as if they had the option. The male vampire then looked over at Emma, "Why not act as his wife without having the fun of it? I'm not willing to be a second husband. If you marry him, and marked by him, we can't be married nor will I mark you either."

Anya nodded at Conrad's words. She was grateful that this older human woman was letting them stay. The female vampire then turned her gaze towards Conrad, "What if there is a paper truce with the wolves? A marriage is ideal, of course, but there must be an easier way than forcing Emma to marry a man she does not love."

She then lowered her hands to Conrad's. It was easy to see that he wanted his daughter happy as well and it pained him to think that he was making her do this. Anya then rested herself against him before whispering to him, "I support you and Emma no matter what. If having her marry Liam in the end will keep peace between the wolves and our kind, then I will support that decision completely."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Emma bit her lip. "I don't know." She paced the room trying to think. "We have three options. No four, I marry him completely marking and all, I don't marry him instead run with you. We promise the first daughter dad and Anya have to him or. . . we run into the sun together. . . Personally I'd rather not die a third time." Emma continued pacing. Her ponytail swished with each vibration. "I hate being shared. . ." She said suddenly and shuddered violently scratching at herself. She suddenly felt very dirty. No! Can't think like that. She paced more but that only made her more restless. When was the last time she ate? Not since before she died. And she didn't have the inkling to. She wasn't thirsty either. . . no that was a lie. Her throat was burning and dry. No wonder she couldn't think! Her vampire side was trying to tell her to feed! "Urgh!! This is so hard!" She growled trying not to punch a hole in the wall. Oh growling felt good. What the. . ? Where the hell did that come from? She completely forgot Oscar was in the room and started thinking about Liam. . . would he mind if she got rough with him? Took out a little stress? He was a wolf. If he was anything like she'd read in those boring afternoons waiting for them all to wake she was in for a treat. . . if she could get over her violent need to chunder. She kept pacing. "This is insane! How can you survive with this. . . this burning all the time." She growled more out loud and too herself then Oscar. "Damn it's annoying. . . I'm burning in places I haven't burned in. . . well since Anya bit me back in school. . . oh that felt great. . ." She drooled a tiny bit. Now she was just ranting that she was thristy and aroused.

"No. The only way to make sure they never ever attack us is through marriage. It'll will take us decades to get your body working for babies. . . Emma's here now. I'm so sorry darling. It looks like Oscar isn't going to win after all."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:00 pm
"Then find yourself a human to drink from," Oscar waved off her notion, oblivious to her state as he thought of some way to figure this mess out.

He then leaned against the closest wall as he tried to think of something. Conrad and Emma both agreed that she needed to marry Liam in order for peace with the mutts of the world. Oscar sighed with dismay. He wasn't going to win in any of his ideas. The male vampire grumbled to himself as he looked over at Emma, "If marrying the mutt is what you need to do as a princess, then do so. I can be your lover if you swear that you will never, under any circumstance enter Liam's bed. You can be his public wife, but I take the benefits."

Anya knew that she couldn't have children, ever. Her body had been frozen in time for centuries that it wasn't going to work like it used to. Emma was lucky in that aspect. Her body was still functioning though she was partly dead as well. Anya nodded in agreement with Conrad, "I know. This isn't easy for anyone, but we'll have to work with what we have for now."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:50 pm
A muscle in Emma's jaw ticked. "When I mate. I mate for life. No cheating no games Oscar. If I marry Liam you and I end here." Emma growled. Then shook her head. She'd never felt this angry toward him before. How could he be so insensitive?! Urgh! She paced more. This wasn't going to be good. Whatever happened she was going to lose one of the two guys she only ever loved. Oscar was her first. But. . . She loved Liam more deeply. I chose him first. She thought her, emotions high. Maybe he'll let me drink from him when we do it. I know Oscar won't. The more she thought about it. The more right Liam felt. "Go to sleep Oscar." Emma said just a tiny bit too blunt. "Maybe you'll think of something. I'm going to the guest room. If I stay here I might say something I can never take back." She opened the door then looked back with a soft smile. "G'night." Then she closed the door behind her. She went to the living room where Conrad was avidly telling Anya that even made vampires can have babies if the process was done right and the proof was his grandmother. Emma smiled sad but then watched her father yawn and settle on the fold out couch with Anya before returning to the bathroom. The smell of Jasmine and Camomile hit her and she instantly relaxed. But she saw Liam asleep in the bathtub and tried not to panic. "Hey! Wolfy yon can't sleep in the water my love." She whispered smiling that she'd locked the door behind her. "Wake up my love." When he did wake she smiled and without thinking bared herself to him and joined him in the luke warm water sitting on his lap and holding him close. "We'l bathe here and then while everyone sleeps. We can cement our marriage. If that's fine with you?" She took the rings from the counter and put one on her finger and worked the other comfortably on his. Her hands cupped his cheeks and she kissed him long and deep.

Adele knew her granddaughter. Ever since Emma was little she was obsessed with werewolves, even after she escaped from Henry she was still convinced that only he was the exception to the werewolf fantasy she'd made up. And that was how Adele knew Emma would choose Liam. Even after all of Oscar's words. Adele could see he was still a spoilt child. He would never change. And it would be his fault for driving Emma away in the end.

Conrad yaned a little. "Milaya. My great grandmother was a made vampire and she knew how to condition her body so it would carry three children to term. Other made vampires can do it. There's no point in being discouraged. Plus even if we can't on our own the technologies of this time are more advanced than either of ours in the past. We can have children. I promise you now. . . *yawn* sleep my queen." He closed his eyes and was out instantly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games