Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Fayth's Edit Shop - MONTH OF THE FAMILIARS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:39 pm
-DEAD-
iluyunie
youarewonderfulandMihrlooksGLORIOUS.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:49 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert
Request:
Scars! She teaches fighters, though one should be her pridal mark!
Something longer in the mane department.
A serious expression
CC if you wanna add an item or two <3
Extra:
Free reign here!
She's in the Aikanaro'hini as a Sinta'hare, and teaches the warriors of the pride how to fight! She works hard, and is very devoted to her job (still teaching even when her little ones came!), and is the granddaughter of Hakuna, and followed in gramma's footsteps in the pride~
References:

User Image  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:51 pm
Order Up!
Request: Erykk is a cosplay of Eric Northman from True Blood.
- I'd like him to look more cocky, and have pronounced canine teeth.
- Blood dripping down his chin. (Like, a single line, not a lot.)
-Unsheathed Claws.
Extra:
References: Here's Eric Northman:
Reference
Reference 2  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:04 pm
Order Up!
Request: This boy-o is based off the character Isaac Lahey from Teen Wolf and will being joining a Teen Wolf based pack when it is made.
I would like:
-Curlier fur. Like, bits of fur stick up and such, such as on the tail, on the ears, on the legs.
-Ear tufts. A section of curly fur that comes off the tip of the ears.
-Fluffier tail. Same thing with the tail as with the tips of the ears.
-If possible, hair similar to that on the picture. However, just 'curlier' hair will be fine.
-Optional: A more... innocent expression?
Extra: This isn't really restrictive in how you do it and such... I trust your opinion and talent. <3
References: A little reference?  

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:13 pm
Painted Moose
Order Up!
SoA Image: x
Request: Some tattoos on his forelegs, and longer bangs. Anything else is CC. C:
Extra: He's a member of the Ela, and came from a warrior based family. On the whole, he's a very happy go lucky guy; always the first one in the group to crack a joke.
References: N/A
Tattoos never were easy for me to do/come up with. XDD User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:14 pm
OMG MY BABI ;3; Yuniieee...She's so perfect *sobs*  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:17 pm
Order Up!
Request: Based off my first Soquili.. I'd love to give her some kind of pretty horse-looking mane along the crest of her neck that extends from her forelock maybe? Something soft and motherly and pretty. Possibly an extension to her tail as well and an expression edit.. something gentle and tender.
Extra: A nanny in the Ela pride. She loves her hubby and her (very large) litter of cubs. She's sweet, can be a little shy, but warms up quickly towards others, pride members and strangers alike. She would give the fur off her back to anyone in need and has strong, protective instincts toward babies of all sorts!
References:

Order Up!
Request: CC scars.. and possibly fur edits? Vacant/kinda broken expression would be nice.
Extra: She's a slave and play thing to a psychotic, cannibalistic leopard who stalks and controls her. She can be something of a puppet, easily manipulated.. the sort to fall into abusive relationships repeatedly. Probably a bit of a disheveled, unkempt lioness.
References:  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:18 pm
Could have fooled me! I love his tats, and that hair! 8DD Thank you so much!  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:43 pm
Order Up!
Request: A cute, subtle hairstyle for her, and a feather or two from her bondbird hanging from it.
Extra: She's quiet and a bit shy, so I figure her hairstyle would reflect that.
References: her bird  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:48 pm
Order Up!
Request:
Expression - Suspicious/wary expression. She's constantly judging you, okay.
Mane/Hairstyle - Longer, more elegant mane and tail tuft. Slightly wavy towards the ends. Mane tuft should completely obscure her far eye.
Items - CC! Keep it elegant and somewhat mysterious looking. In the past she's lived in both the Misties and the Dawnwalkers, so feel free to let them serve as inspiration!
Extra: Exact details of hairstyle/items/etc are completely up to you! She's kind of suspicious and overprotective of her family due to a tragedy in her past that caused her to lose three of her siblings.

Order Up!
Request:
Expression - Big goofy grin and bright eyes!
Mane/Hairstyle - FAKE mane tied around his neck. He thinks he's a lion, okay. So he wears a fake mane.
Extra: Total goofball right here. He is absolutely convinced he's a lion, and no one can ever change his mind. Really. His mane just didn't grow in right, okay.

Order Up!
Request: CC
Extra: She's a former harem girl in the Ukuucha'Wafalme. Now she's a wife in the Dwarves. And a total spitfire. Now that she's overcoming the idea of females being subservient to males, she's totally going to kick some a**.

Order Up!
Request: CC
Extra: She's a bit of a prankster, and has been in the Pridelands her entire life. (She's also directly descended from both the Kusini'mwezi and Pridelands royal lines.)

Order Up!
Request:
Expression - Closed off and a little serious. She doesn't let anyone in her life easily!
Mane/Hairstyle - FAKE mane tied around her neck. She crossdresses as a male to keep her and her lovely mate from scrutiny.
Items - CC!
Extra: She's a Costumer in the Suka'Fumo, while her mate is a Tinker. Any items she wears would probably have been made by one of them.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:01 pm
NovaCracker
Order Up!
Request: Anything! It's the Dwarf King~~
Extra: He's the serious, grouchy dwarf-King Under The Mountain. He journeyed to save his pride and he has a mild dislike of elves. Also has no problems with, well, fighting. DWARF HIM UP YUNIE! biggrin
References: None but perhaps references to the Hobbit? *SHOT DEAD*

I'm glad I saved Dom's edit .psd. XD I knew they would come in handy! *needs to save more of her .psd's for future use. >,>

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:04 pm
#$&^%$ *SQUEALS* He's absolutely perfect! ; ; TY Yunie!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:06 pm
Tara de Draiocht

Order Up!FIXED. sorry ;;
Request:Lopsided frown.
Extra:
References: mckay

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:08 pm
Order Up!
Request: Pirate her UP! Headband maybe, some gold earrings and other jewelry, DEFINITELY need to have some parrot feathers. A half-snarling expression. Eyes slightly narrowed, brows furrowed, and the visible side of her mouth baring her teeth all mean-like. Some scars here and there too, if possible. I'd love on going across and then down one side of her muzzle. Maybe some others on her shoulders or back or thighs.
Extra: Uh, bright colours for things! Ones that stand out, but don't clash.
References: Ahahaha.....maybe later  

The Captain Britain

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:49 pm
ShinosBee

Order Up!
Request: A more Ela-style mane, along with a serious/grouchy/pissy expression, and the typical feather earring of the Ela.
Extra: I dunno if you feel like any tattoo marks or not but if you like, feel free. Go nuts! For inspiration, he was originally from a pride where twins (and he's a twin) are forced to fight to the death to 'reunite their souls.' His twin fled, and he was banished until he could return with his sibling's pelt. Instead, he found a mate and a home that accepts him despite his being a 'half-soul'. And yeah.
References: :[

User Image  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas