Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:33 pm
Lucia blushed hard. Her eyes closing for a moment savouring the touch he gave. "Shouldn't my grandparents be saying that?" She asked tracing his face learning everything about it, just like she did his back. She smiled a little lopsided since she was enjoying just the simple touch but she felt heavy vibrations beneath her feet. Something didn't feel right.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:48 pm
"Ees everyzhing okay, ma cher?" Francis proceeded to set her down and look at her, worried by her smile and partially feeling something, although he wasn't sure of what. Let her handle it, he figured. He wouldn't be nearly as useful if something was really wrong.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:51 pm
Lucia frowned softly and moved closer to Francis close as she could get using him to ground her, focus on what was going on. Earthquake! A natural one at that! Or. . . at least that's what it felt like. No. Someone was ramming the wards. Someone wanted in when the wards weer keeping them out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:55 pm
"Lucy?" Francis asked once more, holding her close. He wanted to know what all this was, but couldn't put a finger on it. She must know that something's wrong.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:58 pm
"An Abhorrent force is trying to get through the wards." Luce replied both staring at him and not as her fingers touched his lips.

The bell sounded and incoherent words were bellowed out the PA system. All she could make out was a band of Water Gentry were trying to get in and they were dangerous. Lucia wanted to scoff. Were any of them glowing? Ha! Nope. She would be fine!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:04 pm
Water gentry, were they? Well, for whatever reason they arrived, Francis was for sure he could assist. He wasn't letting Lucy risk her safety. Not without back up. "I'm going weeth." He said, heading for the door.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:09 pm
Lucia nodded getting dressed quickly and when he was ready walked with him to where the offensive group was. "Be careful." The instructor warned. "Take them out quickly. They've learned to control the blood from a glowing water Gentry. No doubt they're here for our's." Eyes turned to Luce who blushed and moved behind Bonnefoy.

"Do no' they ken the laws pertainin' to mates?" Scotland asked with a frown. "They canna have e'r since she iz with our music teachir."

"I do not know. I hope if they do they'll leave if not-"

"If not I'll bury them." Lucia growled her eyes glowing. "I won't leave here unless I want to and I don't want to."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:15 pm
Francis, petting Lucy's head, closed his eyes momentarily. There weren't too many, but he wasn't the best water Gentry out there, either. "Darleeng, be careful." He then looked out at all the enemies and determined that with the small team assembled, if careful, it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to take them out. The lake was nearby, and moisture he could gather from the grass if need be. Difficulty for him alone was a seven of ten. He should have been a math teacher.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:32 pm
Lucia took off her shoes and instantly felt connected to the earth. Her body got a faint glow against the skin. She smiled happily in deep bliss letting the earth tell her what she was dealing with. Telling it she was happy here, wanted to stay. It promised to lend her its powers until she no longer held love in her heart. Lucia blushed instantly thinking of Bonnefoy and his safety. The water promised to protect him. She smiled and turned to her mate. "If we get out of this alive, I'm introducing you to my family as my fiance." She said simply and turned toward the group blasting the wards with shards of ice.

They saw Lucia on her own and grinned. They thought it was going to be so easy to capture her. Her hands lifted and they prepared to control her. six on one wasn't fair. . . for them. She appeared to be owning them. . . until the glowing water gentry showed up. He grinned too both evenly matched. But he was used to his power where as Lucia was not. She needed to win. To save her mate. To save her school. To stop whatever these people wanted to do to her. "I can't move." She breathed in Italian and the man bellowed with laughter. She eyed him in a panic but then blacked out. She barely heard the screams from the men and the glowing water gentry. Her body kept going. She didn't know how to stop it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:28 pm
Francis was afraid, not for himself, but for his darling Lucy. She had lost entire control, and he had to stop this. "Lucy!!" He shouted, grabbing onto her from behind, his arm around her torso, and pulling her away from the enemies. They were severely injured, but not dead. No. Francis took her farther away, holding her to the ground she so adored. "You need to calm down, darleeng. Eet's over."

Once she was okay, he would go and finish those enemies off, but how? He couldn't control his powers as they could. But he had to save her.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:33 pm
His arms. Her eyes dulled at his touch. She didn't struggle against his arms. She laid there on the ground and waited for him to return breathing hard from the strain losing control had on her body. But she had to help her Frenchman. She reached a hand out to his silhouette. She wanted him to be strong. She wanted him to be okay. Her eyes glowed with distress. She didn't want him to lose.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:44 pm
"Just, stay 'ere, darleeng. I'll be fine, I promise. You've done enough." Francis laid her arms down and kissed her forehead before running back out front to see if any more damage had been done.

What he saw appalled him. The glowing water gentry had recuperated almost without a scratch. How?? Francis, remembering that the water promised their protection, felt a wave of fearlessness overcome him. "Let's go." He said quietly as the unnamed man began sending large ice shards his way, to which Francis dodged with ease. His eyes darkened a bit, and it was as if his power intensified. With a dramatic lifting of both arms, France lifted all of the remaining water in the lake, sending a tidal wave the height of the school up and onto the gentry, sending him into the building with a whoosh. Continuing, Francis sent the man off of the porch of the building in a wave of water, down onto the ground again.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:48 pm
Lucia watched feeling consciousness fading but she kept awake long enough to put a spike under the glowing ones landing. It would make his death slow enough for someone to contain his power so nothing bad happened. Then she lay limp against the grass feeling it grow and cover her body healing her internal injuries. Though it was tough as steal on the outside it was warm and soft inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:56 pm
Francis had done something that he didn't dream of. He ran to Lucy's side, seeing the grass covering her and feeling his own consciousness fading. "Lucy.." He petted the grass softly, letting his love know he was there.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:01 pm
The Water Gentry in the school converged around the dying man using their skills to rip the power within him away and let it fade into nothing without causing harm to any one.

Lucia woke slowly from her shell breaking it as she rose from it's hold and blinked over at Francis pulling him close letting him sleep on her lap. Her hand glowed a soft green colour healing any damage he had caused himself. "I love you my Frenchman."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games