Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:37 am
Alyson's eyes were wide. "Conrad . . . I . . . You did." she said softly, feeling rather afraid of him at the moment. "I . . . You were dying . . . I couldn't just stand by and do nothing . . ." she whispered, tears pooling in her eyes. He was angry, she was scared he would get angry with her . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:27 pm
Oh god. . . Conrad thought gathering in his arms. "Oh ally, Ssh." He whispered. "Ssh. I'm not mad at you." She was healing already. "I'm so sorry. But. . . who cut you?" He asked trying to soothe her anxiety. "It couldn't have been Marcus." Who was now a dead man. "Who harmed you before I?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:57 pm
Alyson shrugged, feeling a bit better at the reassurances that he wasn't mad at her. "I. . . Ryan did, but I let him." she said, shrugging again. "You were dying . . . we didn't know what else to do . . ." she murmured, hugging him tightly. "I didn't want to lose you." she whispered, blushing a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:16 pm
Conrad smiled a tiny bit. "Ryan was always a good big brother." He said remembering times when he was a kid getting picked on and his brother would defend him. she couldn't lose him? That was comforting. He pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "That was a thank you." He said so she didn't freak out.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:31 pm
Alyson blushed more when she was kissed. "Y-you're welcome." she stammered out. She then sighed and her head slumped forward to rest on Conrad's shoulder. "Sorry. I'm kinda tired . . . I didn't know vampires needed so much blood . . ." she murmured, falling asleep as she spoke. More like she was slowly passing out again . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:52 pm
Conrad cuddled Alyons in his arms and traced them to her room tucking her into the bed and laid on top of the covers, cuddling her tenderly in his arms. "We don't." He mumbled a little. But he'd been tortured, flayed. . . they were draining him so he'd drain her. . . Kill his woman?! Never!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:01 pm
Alyson snuggled in. "Oh, but it's okay. Ryan told me how to make you fall asleep and you stopped drinking after you fell asleep so it's fine." she mumbled, rambling on sleepily. "Marcus's never allowed in the house again though. I'll put my spectral powers to good use if he ever shows his face 'round here again. Just reach in and . . ." she made a jerking motion with her arm. "That'll show 'im . . ." she mumbled, her eyes not even open now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:59 pm
"We can torture him together." He whispered in her ear. "We'll make him feel pain." He nuzzled her. "He has a mate too, we'll take her and make her feel pain."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:24 pm
Alyson wrinkled her nose and pulled away a bit. "I don't have anything against his mate." she said, being pulled out of her tiredness by just how unappealing it was to think of hurting someone who, as far as she knew, didn't have any hand in what happened. "That just seems . . . cruel to involve her if she wasn't involved in the first place." she murmured, falling asleep again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:02 pm
Conrad frowned softly and shrugged a tiny bit but let her return to her sleep petting her arm hoping for her to just sleep her fatigue off until he could get some high protein and iron foods into her system.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:16 pm
A couple of hours later, Alyson woke up, feeling a bit better, but really hungry. Her stomach growled, and she groaned. "Ugh . . . hungry . . ." she muttered, cuddling into the rather comfy pillow she had her arms wrapped around . . . a warm, human-shaped . . . pillow? She opened her eyes. Oh. She blushed. She'd been cuddling Conrad. "Hey . . ." she murmured, feeling a bit embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:02 pm
((oh my gosh Bluey~))

Conrad smiled and snuggled her tight for a moment. "Hi." He mumbled eyes still closed. "What's up?" He asked opening his eyes now. "Do you need something to eat now? I can get you a protein shake to tie you over until I can make some actual food. .. "  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:05 pm
((What? 0.0 What'd I do?))

Alyson nodded. "Yeah, that'll probably help." she said, pushing away a bit to stretch out. "I probably need some protein. It'd be good." she said, smiling a bit as she slowly sat up, not wanting to get a head rush.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 pm
(( The conrad shaped pillow XD))

Conrad nodded and kissed her cheek then traced into the kitchen he mixed up the shake then returned and handed her the shake. "I'll be back soon with the meal." He said smiling a tiny bit at her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:38 pm
((Oh. XD Yeah, I thought it'd be cute. ^-^))

Alyson smiled, blushing a bit as she took the shake. "Thanks." she whispered, taking some tiny sips of the shake. She sighed and leaned back against the headboard. Since when did these feelings show up? Was it a side-effect of letting Conrad drink her blood? Was it really because she was his . . . 'destined mate'? She wasn't quite sure what to think anymore.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games