Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:42 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja blushed softly and looked away. Embarrassment shaded her face. "Uh. . . " She mumbled. "Nyet." She said louder. She wanted to give it a go. Why not? She was strong enough. . . But the question about her virtue threw her a bit. There just wasn't time before her heart stopped. Too busy trying to be a guy. And being a better killer than them. "Does it matter if I haven't? At all?" Not to mention no one took her interest either. "Does it change the experience?" She looked nervous now. Oh god she was panicking now. She clung to him her body trembling. "Don't scare me from it. . . I'm nearly a thousands years old you'd think I'd have this thing down by the time my heart stopped." Why did she feel ashamed at having no experience? Sure she'd read books and practiced kissing on a stuff animal but. . . but he was her first. . .everything. Would he be okay with that? Would he be upset? She whispered she could know what he was thinking. If he was going to change his mind because of her inexperience.

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled dazzling at the waitress. "Give us some time. She hasn't been to the sea before." He whispered to her.
"Oh!" The waitress gasped. "Take your time." She whispered back rushing off to go look busy to give them some alone time.
Kade smiled at the woman for a moment then returned his attention to his mate. "We can come back during day light and go swimming." He suggested to her. "If you like."

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar moaned softly and pulled her close. "No. I want to be your King." He whispered in her ear. "Every Queen needs a King. Or a Prince." He stroked her back trembling his horns getting longer.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:18 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara laughed lightly at his excuse to the waitress and glanced to the woman as she hurried away. She hated to think how much this must have cost to be set up but she wasn’t going to complain. “ That would be lovely “ She said tearing her gaze from the ocean to look at him with a soft smile. “ it’ll probably be full of people though” she said as she picked up the wine menu, and browsed it casually. She briefly thought of his last name and chose not to bring it up right now, she’d wait until they got back to either his home or hers. Having selected the wine she wanted she sat the drink menu down and opened the entrée menu. “ Have you eaten here before?” she asked curiously.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
With: None
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:33 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled a little. "True, perhaps sunset then?" He asked kind of glancing at the menu. "No I haven't." He said. "I just called them up and made a reservation." He explained. He just watched her. She was very beautiful in the dim light. His eyes returned to the drink list. He was the driver so he decided on water. And the salmon sounded like a good idea too so he decided he'd have the salmon dish.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:21 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille made a pondering sound "So tell me my king, what would we reign over? A king and queen are nothing without their dominion. What would you acquire for me? For us." She released his horn and curled a finger under his chin. Her gaze seemed darkened, intense upon him. What would he be willing to do, how far would he go for this female he thought was his?

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Heated

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven's jaw went slack. A virgin?! When she admitted her age to him he was a bit startled. She had century's on him and hadn't ever taken a lover. With her looks? She had to be lying. There had to be more than what she said. But given her breeding she couldn't lie so easily, could she. This wasn't good. He'd need time, to train her to slowly break her in. He couldn't go rutting away like he'd first thought. "It does change the experience, a lot. The first few times for a female are...painful." She'd said she had read books but they could only lend so much knowledge of a subject. He hadn't been nearly as virtuous as her, found monogomy rather dull til now. Now this was the only female he could think about, and all he could imagine was how he would break her if this happened.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; The gods really do hate me.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:18 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara nodded her agreement as she scanned over the menu. “ That would be lovely” She said then sat the menu down as the waitress approached with a basket of bread and glasses of water. She’d decided on the grouper and oddly enough chose to stay with a very sweet moscato wine. When the waitress was ready she placed her order asking for an appetizer of bacon wrapped scallops to start with. The waitress then turned to Kade to take his order, then left them in peace. She reached into the basket snagging a piece of the soft delicious smelling bread and a small pad of butter sweetened with honey. Putting the butter on the bread she looked at him and tilted her head “ So what made you decide to want to bring me here? You chose very well, I might add” She stated.

Wearing
With: None
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:46 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja chewed her lip when he gave his reaction. Of course she knew it would hurt. But he was making it sound like Lauchlain was flaying her again. . . "What kind of painful?" She asked tilting her head. "Flaying skin? Broken bone? Crushing? Burning in the Outback?" She sighed a little. "If I know what kind of pain to expect I can attempt to brace myself for it." And she'd been through a bit of pain in her nine hundred years. . . "And seriously, it's not for the lack of trying. But I froze young. And well. . . The guys that were half decent had put me in the little sister pile. So. . ." She shrugged. "Yeah. . . You were even my first kiss." She admitted. "Aside from my mother, my nana and my dad. . . But I don't think they count. . . Oh! I gave CPR to a Nun once." She said giggling. "She freaked out when she realised what I was. But she was old enough that people thought she was demented so it was fine."

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

"I'd get you whatever you wished. With some conditions." He said. "But they're only minor. I won't go against the man who I owe a debt too. But. I can ask him for some land and we can get some of those. . . um. . . what did you call them? Inferi? To work it. . ."

Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade gave his order and smiled softly. "Thanks." He said to the woman. Once they were alone he gave a little shrug. "Funnily enough the sound of the ocean calms me." He admitted. "And I figured that some of your highlights might be sea related. Like, you enjoy swimming in the beach. I had blonde highlights for a little while cause I spent several years in Cali." He smiled a bit. "So I just picked somewhere by the sea." He had no idea she was part Siren.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:18 pm
Samantha_Sinclair
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She gave a light smile at his logic and tilted her head “ I do stay outside near water a lot, sometimes the bayou, and sometimes the beach. It just depends but I don’t think you understand something about me Kade.” She said then took a bite of the bread using the time it took her to chew to put her thoughts in order. When she swallowed she set down the remaining portion of the bread and dusted off her finger tips, accepting the wine glass from the waitress who then set down the scallops. When the waitress was gone she took a deep breath picking up one of the scallops. “ The ocean isn’t just a likeable experience for me, I will die if I get to far from it for too long. My mother is Sirinae, and my father a Sorceri of the former queen’s court. “ She said keeping the story as short as possible. She then popped the bacon wrapped scallop in her mouth and smiled, it was quiet good.

Wearing
With: Kade
Thoughts: Wonder how this is going to go over...why do I even need to tell him?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:25 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille tilted her head at him "Whom is it you owe a debt to that would come before the happiness of your mate?" she mentioned with a little pout, folding her arms over her chest. She still wasn't buying the whole matehood, but for not she played along.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Heated

User Image

Daven's thought long and hard about how to explain it to her. He'd have to take her before the full moon or not at all in order to prepare her body for it. He could try to be slow, gently and patient with her. If it couldn't happen before then it wouldn't happen at all this cycle. "I-I assume it's a different kind." He could distract her from that pain couldn't he? He cupped her cheek with one hand. A pride in his chest hit him strong at her admittance that he was her first everything. How it should be. The thought of another male touching her had him hot on his haunches, ready to murder them. "If we were to try, it would be best to do so before the moon is upon me. So you'll be a bit use to it. I can go to Loa's or something, ask for a failsafe in case it proves to be too much for you. She might have something." Or she could trace maybe? Oh that would send him in a tornado of a fury were she to do that in the middle of such a thing.

[ooc; This might work.

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:27 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade listened to her and accepted his meal then returned to listening to her talk. Sirinae? He frowned chewing it over. "Okay." He said nodding and grew a soft smile. "It just give me an excuse to get off my butt and visit the ocean more. Another place to spend time with you too." He nodded a little and ate some of the salt and pepper squid.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:43 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Club on Bourbon street.xxxxWhom: Scarlett Rose MacGregorxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Wedding bands? Like humans? Well I don't mind spoiling you if you really want one. I could easily get one that would make those human trophy wives in California drooling with jealousy" He mused more so to himself then anything. Sure he could just buy a ring from one of those human jewelers but since he stole that metallurgy power he could just as easily make her a far more impressive ring. Better then anything those humans could ever make.

Gah what the hell was he thinking?! That damn voice in the back of his mind kept influencing him! Plus her hand was still on his damned chest!

Looking down his gaze narrowed at the small hand, was she one to claw her lovers? Would she leave claw marks on his back? Barely stifling that mental image from making him shudder he looked back down at her eyes just as she spoke her name. Scarlett. How cliched yet most probably apropos.

"Adrien. . . Just Adrien" He said with a smile. Unfortunately that smile was replaced with a cold sense of disgust as a thin arm wrapped around his waist from behind. An obviously intoxicated voice rang out from behind him before the lithe form of one of his former lovers appearing next to them.

"Hello Adrien" She purred while moving Scarlett's hand off Adrien's chest. "I haven't seen you in so long I was beginning to think you died"

Gods he was feeling sick just having this female touch him. As was the case with any and all his past lovers. It was odd really. After every lover he took he would feel somewhat ill afterward. Almost as if his body was telling him that whatever female he had just slept with wasn't the right one. Hell it was probably why one of his names was Adrien the promiscuous. Never sleeping with the same woman twice.

This one however was making him almost visibly ill with her groping hands and her constant rubbing up against him.

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:48 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja listened to him talk. A soft smile pulled at her lips as he talked. His reaction to admitting he was her first kiss. . . would be her first everything made her smile more. She knew she was older than him. "I'm happy with that." She said running the back of her fingers up and down his arm in a caress. "But. . . what if we try first, work out the kinks later?" She asked leaning forward and pressing her nose on his. Oh that song. Heavenly.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar sighed. "The man who made it so I could be here today. If he hadn't have stepped in when he did. . . I'd be dead Cammie." He said to her. "I have a debt to him. Once I pay it, we can do whatever you want." His mate. . . .she said it. . . but he wasn't sure he believed her words.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:56 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She gave a relieved smile as she sipped her wine and then picked up another scallop. “I chose the bayou because it offers me more protection than a house on the beach” She said and then eyed what he was eating and almost turned green. Shivering she went back to her scallops, enjoying them and trying not to think about squid tentacles. “ I like coming to the beach, I heal faster that way, part of the reason I wanted to be at my home, I heal quicker near water even if it is fresh water.” She said deciding to place a scallop on her bread and try that, it came out delightful. Her gaze drifted towards the water and the form of dolphins in the moon light arching out of the water to disappear below the surface again. “ My mother insisted I stay aboard her schooner for years after Collin turned against me and James died. She wanted to be certain I was protected until I set into my immortality.”

Wearing
With: Kade
Thoughts: Wonder how this is going to go over...why do I even need to tell him?

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille let her guard down a little bit, arms falling a bit lower to expose a little more of her chest to him. He owed a life debt. She understood its importance and would not push it any further. "Ever think everything is a part of a grand scheme?" She said, looking down to the small bit of water that separated their stomachs. "Like, if you'd been at a different place at a different time, you wouldn't have almost been killed. He wouldn't have had to save you. I'd still be locked in that cell and we'd have never met. They say a long time ago there was a valkyrie who claimed to be the goddess of ascensions. One is upon us now. Think she's pulling the strings still?

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Heated

User Image

Daven moved his nose softly against hers. His sweet, willing female wasn't terrified of him. And he was overcoming his worry of her. She was strong, but he still had to be careful. "If that's what you truly want, Im no' one to argue."

[ooc; The gods have blessed me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:30 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

She laughed at his response and looked at her hand, she’d never thought much of a wedding band, how odd an idea it was to have one now. She shrugged and picked up her drink “ Well if I’m ta be married, might as well look the part ye know. Besides, I canna argue with a bit of spoilin’ “ She said with a pleased grin. She ran her fingers gently over the fabric of his shirt splaying her fingers across his chest. The contact felt wonderful even if it was through clothing. She should pull away, but she couldn’t seem to pull back from him, the beast was demanding this one thing, and she couldn’t fight it. Even when he looked down at her hand and then into her eyes when she introduced herself she couldn’t pull away. “ Tis a pleasure to meet ye, Adrien.” She said then watched his expression change.

The image of another woman touching him was right before her and the beast roared inside and she took in a sharp breath as the woman knocked her hand away. Her eyes went solid blue and she set her drink down pushing it carefully out of the way as she watched the woman, calculating. She waited just a moment longer then smiled cheerfully “ Oh! Adrien. I must say ye’ve got something…attached to yer shirt. Lemme get that fer ye. “ She said quickly and easily plucked the woman’s hands from him, grabbed her lustrous blonde locks, and slammed her head into the bar with an audible crack. She pulled the nymph up by her hair and looked at the woman’s now broken and bleeding nose. “Dun ye know tis rude to interrupt, now be on yer way before I keep breaking things until ye canna walk” She said turning to push the nymph into the floor face first. The woman’s face smacked the floor hard leaving a blood splatter.

She dusted her hands off and turned back towards him and picked up her drink as she attempted to reign in her temper “ There much better, my apologies to ye Adrien, seems I’m a little testy tonight.” She said and lifted her drink to take a sip. She paused mid motion as a hand firmly grasped her a** groping possessively and she set the drink down. The demon’s hand slid from her rear to her hip while his other arm wrapped around her waist his hand moving towards her cleavage as his lips pressed just below her ear “Having a difficult night darling? I can help you work out some of that stress if you’d like. “ At one time she’d really enjoyed the sensual company of this man but now it almost made her skin crawl and she took a deep breath preparing to say something to him.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mine! WTF is on me?!
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games